Why do PC gamers love Dark souls?

Why do PC gamers love Dark souls?

because fun

they've got nothing else to play

PC is moba/indie/kusoge territory

Because the community is much more fun. Especially with hackers. They are always fun

It was the first of a few ports from consoles they got.

It made them feel special.

Lol PC is every game, consolefag

why do you keep making thinly-veiled gobbo slayer threads?

>Can play every genre in history
>Literally worlds biggest library

>Nothing else to play lul

Because it released as something different in an era of copy cats.

I like Dark Souls but Im not a die hard fan, and the main reason I liked it; was because it was so different.

How are you enjoying Persona 5, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Yakuza 0, and Nioh, PCbro?

Plus RdR and the future RdR 2.

>kusoge
I thought it was the PC fags who threw around this word at vita fags before they rejoiced at stealing their weeb games, so then who's the group is saying it now? Every group has trashy weeb games, also why still use that word when it only holds meaning to like 5 people? Just makes you look like a hypocritical weeb.

You can already emulate Persona 5, looks like you're down a game on your amazing list of 4 games

>who's the group is saying it now?
the shitposter group
why everyone generalize 2 or 3 faggets to "the *PLATFORM*shills" ?

>only 4 games
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
cmon user

Why aren't there any games similar to Gobo Destroyer?

>3.5 million copies sold
>89% on metacritic
>83% user rating
BUT Sup Forums TOLD ME IT WAS BAD

Not that guy, but I don't like it. Hope you enjoy your 4 good games, of which at least two are probably not for most people.

I'll be here crying with my almost endless steam library and the capability of emulating nearly anything, you can have the 15 console exclusives worth playing that cannot be currently played on a PC I guess, what a victory for you.

I'm also gonna add Nier: Automata to that list, since the PC version is basically unplayable.

Nier: Automata is just another weeb-bait, hack n slash, boring piece of garbage

a game doesn't have to be weeb to be kusoge

MvCi is kusoge material and it was developed by Capcom USA for the most part

Played with the fix at worked fine for me senpai. Great game.

My point is why even say that word? If we're going to just use other languages in place of English whenever we want and then I'm just going to start calling bad games spazzatura.

Have you played it yourself? It's pretty fucking sad, the gameplay is pretty good, looks pretty, everything else is complete shit. I wanted to like it, it seemed like a cool concept.

? I never had a problem, I didn't even need FAR. Got like 110 hours on this shit with zero problems. Maybe you need to learn to maintain your peecee better user.

>ps3 version
>need to pay 4x the price to even run it half decently
yeah I also love being a massive cuck

>Pay for an emulator
That's not how it works, senpai. We already own the PC, that is a free perk of having said PC. It can also emulate just about every other console, for free, as well has having the largest library and backwards compatibility all the way back to the 90s.

>4k 60FPS
>basically unplayable
The graphics are kind of shit other than the character models and animations, yeah, but the game works fine.

>Sony
Handful of good exclusives
Lots of multi-plats
>Xbone
No exclusives
Gets some of the multi-plats
>PC
Handful of good exclusives
Slower releases often times
Cheaper retail price for many games
Definitive versions most of the time
Gets all Xbox "exclusives"
Gets majority of multi-plats

I mean, really, if you don't own a Ps4 and PC at the minimum, you're not much of a gamer.

Emulated consoles put together is still cheaper than a pc that can run p5 half decently.

>Slower releases often times
>Cheaper retail price for many games
>Definitive versions most of the time
not wrong other than those

Pick any gook MMO where you have to grind forever like RO
You will get autism just like GS

The Souls games in general are some of the most intricately designed gameplay experiences of the past decade, it's not just PCfags.

Because you're obviously the arbiter of what makes a gamer. Just like every other jackass on the internet.

Because punishing trial and error gameplay accompanied with a gradual increase in skill and knowledge and then seeing the culmination of that as you triumph over the former challenge presented is actually incredibly fun game design and it's the reason arcade games were so addicting back in the day.

None of those are false though, what are you talking about?

Because we don't deserve it.

>why does a anime website use japanese terminology

Pcbro in denial I see

Not even Sup Forums says kusage, my question is why do non weebs shit on weebs using weeb words that even weebs don't use. Pls answer.

>PS4 and PC
Why? For Bloodborne?

You pretend PS4 has a bunch of exclusives, when in reality it has 17 to the Xbone's 7. Both are pathetic, even Wii U had 30-40.

The last 2 are incontestable, so what are you disagreeing with, slower releases? Multiplats sometimes get delayed on PC, that's nothing new.

>not even Sup Forums uses kusoge
well yeah thats because the "ge" in kusoge is short for game, its slang for shit game

meanwhile weeb isn't a synonym for otaku or japanese so calling it a "weeb" game would be incorrect, as a weeb is a denotation based on the beliefs of the subject, a game cannot have beliefs so it can't be "weeb"

Pls stop using the word weeb.

Stop using the word weeb like you know what it means

>that prequel year one 1st chapter

Goddamn, orcbolg had it rough

>You pretend PS4 has a bunch of exclusives, when in reality it has 17 to the Xbone's 7.
>Both are pathetic, even Wii U had 30-40.
Are you retarded? You could have 100 exclusives, but it won't matter if they're shit.

-Bloodborne
-Persona 5
-Nioh
-Yakuza 0
all 9/10 or 10/10 games.

-inFamous: Second Son
-The Last of Us Remastered
-Uncharted 4
-Until Dawn
extremely solid games

Dragon's Dogma is the best game to kill goblins prove me wrong

>best selling point of pc gaming is getting to play old console games

I agree with you user on most things except
>Infamous SS:
only first light is decent
>Until dawn
Fun if you get it for free and only worth one playthrough
>TLoU
Meh, I didnt like it that much
>U4
Only liked U2 out of the franchise tbqh

Is that what he said, you fucking mongoloid? Did he say he thinks it's better because he can play old games?

Do you think he fapped to his sister getting raped, it took them 3 days to finish with her and he watched the whole thing

>Q-quality over quantity!
Or I could have both, like we did with virtually every set of consoles until the absolute shifest that is 8th gen and its absurd amount of ports and re-releases.

360 and PS3 shit all over their successors, its not even funny. Fuck, even the original Xbox had as many/more games in four years than Xbone has, and half the games on Xbone are fucking re-releases. 8th gen is probably the worst set of consoles in recent memory, I'll be surprised if total sales for all three platforms manage to pass 5th gen, let alone 6th or 7th. This is the first time I'd argue its not worth owning all the consoles, because they just don't have the same amount of original and exclusive content pretty much all past consoles have had. And that's what makes them worth buying.

-Bloodborne
-
-
-
all 9/10 or 10/10 games.

-
-
-
-
extremely solid games

>muh library
>if you dont include console games it's mountains of indie shit
>getting upset at the truth
PC casuals are always so upset, could it be buyers remorse

P5, TLOU and Yakuza 0 are on PS3, not exclusive.

>If I remove all the games, they don't count anymore!

Are you literally retarded? Seriously, go to a doctor. You could apply for disability benefits.

>refuting one point = this is the best selling point
Nice reading comprehension

Nah, that was his sister that raised him so pretty much like if your mom got raped and beaten the crap out of by a bunch of niggers until she died.

He remembered that through the moans of pain and misery, it was the same voice that told him the soil was edible so he feasted while she was getting her brains fucked out.

Man, my heart sorta broke when he looks at her eyes and even though she's long past dead at that point, she just looks all sorts of mindbroken.

You're one of those morons who has 100 games in his Steam library?

There isn't enough time in the day to play 30 games a week, a month, or even a year. I put in a few hundred hours between The Witcher 3, Nier Automata, and Persona 5 alone.

>goblin shitter
Please refrain from posting garbage on this board.

What do you even mean with "Console games"? You mean games released for both consoles and PC, but that play and look better on PC? PC has indie shit, old console games, pretty much every game consoles do get as well as some few exclusives of it's own. Your point makes no sense. Are you really complaining because it has more options even if you don't like it?

At the end of the day a console is just an underpowered PC locked onto games mode with a few entertainment apps.

Me in last 2 weeks

>Hate RPG games since i think of them as boring as hell
>See Bloodborne at 7 dollars in PS store. Why not?
>This is amazing, even grinding is fantastic
>Just beat Logarius and felt so comfortable

Will look for Demon souls for my PS3 and rest of Dark Souls in PC after beating Bloodborne, think that From Software bring the thing i wanted for a RPG

29, actually, but nice strawman.

Sorry bub, 8th gen sucks, and that includes the Wii U.

Ah ha ha, this is what PC faggots look like when they're trying to win arguments.
>B-B-B-B-B-BUT I READ ON WIKIPEDIA THAT THOSE GAMES ARE FOR THE PS3 AS WELL
Only in Japan, you stupid faggot. TLOU is obviously available in the US on the PS3, but it runs better and looks nicer on the PS4.

I don't.

Commenting again, will try to play them in order. What are the best from Soulsborne saga?

Right, it's this generation that sucks.

this guy has some pretty shit taste i tell you hwat

>If i list 7 trash tier games next to Bloodborne that means they're good! why else would they be next to each other?

P5 was released for PS3 in the west, moron.

If we don't count games that are available to 150 million or more people, than shouldn't every Wii U port on Switch be exclusive too? I mean, only 14 million people bought Wii Us, that's far, FAR less than those who have access to those Japan-only PS3 games.

Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Demon's Souls >> Dark Souls 2 >> Dark Souls 3

Dark Souls 3 is unplayable. Dark Souls 2 is kind of mediocre, but if you absolutely have to have more Souls, it's alright. Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne are masterpieces.

>if I act like a retard and pretend I don't know emulation is the best thing about pc gaming it will somehow make me look better
The absolute rectal ravaging of pc casuals, writing autistic rants like this
Can't expect better from people that choose the normies option though, have fun with pubg and lol with all the other kids
You can post on /r/pcmasterrace later, I'm sure this story will get you up voted

>Souls comes to PC
>No less than a month of 'ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY SPAM'
>later on they try to pretend they loved it from day one
>Same shit repeats when MGR goes to PC

Reminder that PC babies are behind pretty much every cringy souls meme out there.

Don't forget the huge amount of complaining about Nier Automatas difficulty when it launched on steam while the month before hand that it was out on ps4 everyone was just talking about the story and stuff
PC players are bad at anything that isn't menu driven or point and click

The number of exclusive games is objectively measurable. 8th gen consoles are lacking them when compared to basically every other console ever, and they have way too many re-releases. They're just not worth owning.

I owned an N64 and a PS1, I own a PS2, GC and XB, and had a DC at one point, I own a Wii, PS3 and 360. I don't have a PS4 or Xbone, because 95% of their libraries overlap with something I already own, this was not the case with all those other consoles. I did, however, buy a Wii U, and it was a little underwhelming, despite still having a few good exclusives.

I know you are just trying to bait here. Nobody here claimed emulation is the best thing about PC gaming. Here's your next reply to this post: THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF PCBROS WOWOW PUBG MOBAS and yell some more about reddit.

There, now we don't have to do this anymore, you are free to waste your time not playing on consoles nor PC, but shitposting on Sup Forums.

I like that consoles are having an affect on PC games. For now, Divinity Original Sin 2 is only on the PC. But it still supports an Xbox 360 controller, for those of us who aren't confined to a desk. That never would have happened 10 years ago.

>Dark Souls 3 is unplayable
That's actually 2.

PC only gets games if they are "normie core". PC will never get Yakuza or Migu because they aren't popular with normies. PC is an even normier platform than Xbox.

That's all the same guy who found his new favorite word i nep threads last year.

Also why samefag and still avoid my actual complaint? All you guys do is nitpick everything but the thing that I'm complaining about.

You're making shit up, I played it perfectly with a gtx 1060.

>The number of exclusive games is objectively measurable.
You're a male of low intelligence. You did not major in STEM. You did not get high marks in college. You are only capable of manual labor and activities that don't involve complex thought.

The number of exclusives is completely meaningless. There are thousands of video games in existence, and most of them are garbage. The only thing that matters is quality. A console with 10 good exclusives is objectively, factually, documentably, and unarguably better than a console with 100 shit exclusives.

>DaS2 has tons of content and equipment, areas that can be tackled in any number of different sequences, the best PVP, solid covenants that actually work

>DaS3 has less content, fewer pieces of equipment, fewer weapons, removed power stancing, is almost entirely linear, has shitty covenants and sub-par PVP due to imbalanced core game mechanics

DaS3 improved the visuals and I'll say it also generally had better individual areas if you don't consider that they do not interconnect and progression from one to the next is still almost entirely linear, but overall DaS2 was a better game.

I hate it

Dark Souls 3 is the Skyrim of the Souls series.

>baby's first edgy manga
>not shit

>talk about library size
>emulation doesn't count despite people in this thread saying it does
>this is the argument he went with
>i-i-i-if I use the insults he already used he can't make fun of me
>p-p-please stop pointing how weak my argument is
>j-j-j-just stop replying and i-i-i'll suck your dick console chad

DaS3 is fast, responsive, and feels good to actually play. DaS2 is slow, clunky and feels like shit. DaS2 is unplayable even for a first playthrough.

Wtf some people in this thread are in need of psychological help. Build a decent PC, then buy whatever consoles you feel are worth it for exclusives they have you want. Problem solved. A PC isn't cheap but it's a longer term investment that pays off if you build it right. Consoles are pretty cheap. There, all problems solved.

I'm not samefagging your the one that didn't reply to my actual comment, you just assumed I was someone else you were talking to. All I said was Sup Forums wouldn't use kusoge because it describes games not anime, and that using weeb is incorrect

No, they do say it as posted. Fuck off retard.

>Fast = good, slow = bad
lolno

DaS3 is faster, but its horribly balanced, PVP is absolute ass.

Shut the fuck, most of us do that already. I'm PC/PS4. But don't lump me with autistic PC faggots.

>I'm PC/PS4
Why? For Bloodborne?

Furthermore,
> my question is why do non weebs shit on weebs using weeb words that even weebs don't use. Pls answer.
I don't know why don't you ask them when they do it? I am a weeb, so how should I know why non weebs do what they do

Wait what? I'm criticizing the people in this thread making fun of "PCBros" as if it's a religion you choose and have to battle others or something. I think PCs are superior, yet Until Dawn is downloading on my TV right in front of me. Bloodborne and Persona 5 are also installed.

However, you jumping at me and telling me to "shut the fuck" and general sperging over something not even aiming at you does kinda prove my point a lot of people in this thread are in need of therapy.

>mocking the autists that really do belong on reddit that want to autistically circle jerk about pc only means you need help
Fuck off kid, idort and platform wars shit doesn't belong here at all and needs to be driven off the board, it's not my fault that the ones doing it are typically pc only users