Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pITf-cya_tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posy yfw when you see THE BATTLE IS HEATING UP in the trailer tonight

whens /ourboi/ showing up?

who /strongesthuman/ main here?

It's like 10 am europoor time right?

>your face when when

The trailer will will tease Chadhan. screencap this.

About Dragon Ball Super. What I never got was why the GoDs are what they are. Since Dragon Ball is based on Chinese martial arts it would've been logical to make the GoDs based on the Chinese zodiacs signs.
Tell me this wouldn't have fit in much better.
For example a rooster GoD, a dragon and what not.

more like midnight

Go to Sup Forums and ask about it.

>the weakest Saiyan
>"chad"

Pablo pls

I don't see Roshi in that picture.

3AM EST/12AM PST. Do the math.

>mfw people claim Young Gohan was better than Adult Gohan

Let the doctor help you

everytimezone.com

That's not Krillen

No one wants this faggot in the game, fuck off.

How does he wear them if he has no nose?

There's a 45 minute TGS event in about 8 hours. It's entirely for FighterZ. Hikaru Midorikawa (VA for #16/Tenshinhan) will be there along with the game's producer and ASW development staff. They also have a special guest who will most likely be #21's VA. Latest trailer here: youtube.com/watch?v=pITf-cya_tk

Want.

He is. Adult would have been better if Toriyama actually let him be the hero he was supposed to be instead of cowing to braindead Japs whining about muh Goku.

He uses his ki to project an invisible nose

Keep telling yourselves that, retard-kun

That's the strongest human for you.

Damnit, thought it'd be up when I'd wake up

>in about 8 hours
Neat. Brb, going to sleep.

>acting as if its just japs
no one fucking likes adult gohan, paco

I feel like they may have gone for it if GSM wasn't so fucking lame.

unless it's some sick ass Yamcha and Tien gameplay or a new character it doesn't matter.

This isn't what happened. Toriyama just decided Gohan wasn't fit to be the protagonist for Dragon ball after all. Stop spreading that rumor around. I liked Gohan's high school antics and superheroics but it didn't feel like Dragon Ball anymore. Especially not coming off of the Cell arc. What you CAN blame Toriyama for is being lazy and deciding to bring Goku back as the protagonist when he could have just as easily given Gohan more character progression. Gohan's arc was done with Cell. After that all that was left was to deconstruct his character. Toriyama chose the most boring way to do it and then went in another direction entirely.

Can't wait to destroy el grande padre mains with THE CHADhan

I want nothing more than to style on faggots with this lil' nigga. He can get in and be the shittiest character, and I'd be way okay with that, the possibilities for being the most obnoxious character in the game are endless and that alone is pure excitement for me.

How would they use his ghosts? I'd love it if you could spawn them where you're standing and they stay remote until you activate them for either a lockdown grab, or as a projectile explosion. If they worked like that and gave him galactic donuts as a long-ranged grab, it'd work perfectly for any normals/specials of his that have large start up thanks to his stupid theatrics. There's no way this fucker gets in without being one of the most fun characters to watch based on his personality alone.

I'd want his intro to be the dance, and he'd fight in his base form. Partly to avoid golden hair, partly because it'd be cool seeing him power up to ss1 or 3 for a super or two.

>Muh buzzwords

>Yamcha and Tien gameplay
That's exactly what it is, you fool.

>new character
Not gonna happen, since we haven't even gotten a trailer for Yamcha and Tien, so we're getting that first.

Why does el grande padre looks like Siegfried Kircheis?

That's his ultimate combat form

>catches a punch from a low power bubblegum man
>OH MAN HE'S A TOTAL CHAD

Pablo pls

Can't wait, Gokuck will rue the day he impregnated chichi

Gotenks seem like he could be a zoner character like a trap base zoner at that.

and another thread ruined, at least it was early.

Here's the proof of GODhan being a complete CHAD, slaying Idol pussy.

Now fuck off, we are discussing CHADhan's introduction into the roster

>these mutant freaks
>human

lmoa

Gotenks is most iconic in ssj3 though, doubt they'll put him in as ssj and give him a powerup ssj3 super, that'd be too much like goku.
Probably his supers will be ghost bomb among other things but he's ssj3 right off the bat I think

I would be okay with failed fusion gotenks

SS3 could be a install like Golden Frieza

Damn, he's cheating on Videl?

muh clickbait
muh gohan
muh yamcha
muh el grande padre

relax, pedro, havier and pablo, have some braap chan instead

That's just really shitty writing his part. Series should have ended at cell in that case. The entirety of DBZ was hyping up Gohan's hidden potential, only to piss it all away at the end of the final arc.

I hope ghosts are a special, actually. But I guess that would be too similar to Piccolo. Hell, so would super.

He was just being nice to some Idol that wanted to practice some lines with him and the Idol fell in love with him, GODhan was still pure and Videl in the end didn't even get mad at him

Golden Frieza's probably only a thing because it's a simple color swap, vs changing a model and having to shade it for every move on that character's movelist.

Anyone that got the beta could confirm if the game can be as deep or deeper than MVC? All I saw was random rushes except for the Krillin ovehead/fake overhead.

>havier

True I can totally see that happen

I would love to see Buu transform though after turning specific chars into candy but I know that'd be too random and complicated, not to mention needing a butt load of work regarding animation

Could work like Bedmans sheep super that chases you around the screen and can't be blocked.

He has no nose and his wife is a robot

Toriyama is a bad writer. Zero forethought from start to finish. His skill as a mangaka is all in the art and gags. But even that stagnated during the final arc.

This shot is so ironic when you consider Buu completely out smarted him an hour later and had planned on stalling for time to absorb Gotenks the entire time.

Who does these pictures? Do they come from deviantart or some shit?

It has depth but you need to wade through all the autocombofags to see it. Check out Nakkiel's gameplay videos. The game doesn't drop till February so keep that in mind. Shit is constantly changing.

Youtube thumbnail clickbait with insane scenarios, gotta love pedros

They are just for clickbait thumbnails on YouTube.

And i thought the shit that ExperGamez puts in his videos were bad

I hope so. I don't want "whens dragonbahl" to be just a meme.

Down the line, players need to limit the use of dragonrush in combos. That move prorates damage like crazy.

this would honestly be a cool scenario similar to cell saga. everyone about to die his universe about to be erased, then gohans final ultimate power comes out and he becomes the next god of destruction.

She should have gotten mad but I wouldn't expect anything else given how Spopovich mindbroke her during the Buu saga.

She says that she knows Gohan wouldn't do that without a good reason, so she destroys the pictures and tells the guy who took them to fuck off,

Spopovich still ruined her and Gohan had to sit back and watch like a pathetic cuck. I hope he enjoys those sloppy seconds.

She is the love of my life.

Her entire body was restored perfectly with the Senzu bean, only her mind got crushed and GODhan got the best wife that never bitches at him, he is living the dream

Here's the rest of the roster.

>best wife
>not bulma or 18
Wew

Who thought making MZamasu a Bio-Broly clone was a good idea?

Where's wallpaper Zamasu?

>naggy rich bitch
>abomination with infinite stamina that you will never please

No

Who gets replaced by Giygas Zamasu?

Gowasu

No, he outsmarted Gotenks. Gohan even says something was suspicious.

Gohan thought it was suspicious and didn't do anything? Thats even worse desu

Gouan still fell for it and got BTFO.

Do you think it would be cool if current Piccolo created a minion or child of his own?

Been thinking about this a bit. Probably would have been better if it happened earlier, so Gohan could have a kinda Namekian sibling, but I think it could still work as an easy way to introduce a completely new character.

Even if he jobbed, Ultimate GODhan being cocky as shit was fucking amazing.

I mean, this smugness is on another level

Infinite stamina doesn't mean she can't be pleased, and Bulma is still better than Videl.

I thought that was Piccolo.
>dog also barks for one hour
>surely nothing is afoot

Can't lie there, as a kid i thought Gohan coming back was cool as fuck. It is a shame he got cucked by Goku harder than Burch.

But she can't get tired you dumb fuck, that's shit if you're a human.

And Bulma is a fucking bitch, always complaining and she was groped by pretty much the entire fucking cast

jesus fuck go back to Sup Forums before I kill myself and take everyone on this board with me

Beat me to it

Forgot your Caulifla image there buddy

>Not maining GODWASU

Spopovich when?

>tfw your team is already confirmed
I'm already completely satisfied with the roster, anything they reveal on top of this is just a bonus.