I have over 2,000 hours in these games. Am I crazy?

I have over 2,000 hours in these games. Am I crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/Greed_Machine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have shit taste.

Yes

what is a game that does it better?

but why though?

Crazy is when you play a game the same way, but expect different results.

I have at least as much in them as well, and am autistic. So maybe that's what it is. I'd play other games, but I can start a game up in seconds and burn away 30-60 minutes without even thinking about it.

"It"?

nah

spbp

if you're not having fun

I'm probably being stupid right now, but what's the name to that one mod that adds a ton of shit to the game? If I remember, it had a knife on the logo, too.

antibirth

I paid 60AUD for the Switch version. Digitally.
We're both crazy.

>Crazy is when you play a game the same way, but expect different results.
But that's literally what happens in the Binding of Isaac.

I have all the achievements so I've broken it's hold over me
Antibirth

thank you daddy

no, u just really like seeing naked children cry

>I have all the achievements so I've broken it's hold over me

im trying that now. im doing lost runs and its impossible. i dont have the mantle unlocked

Unlock the mantle first you dumb asshole, it's not hard

>900 coins in greed mode
>not hard

IiIiIiIiSsAaAaCcCc.....

Compared to lost runs without mantle? Fuck yes.

I have a hard time with the greed boss, no matter how good my items are

there are easy ways of getting infinite money in greed mode, look it up if you want to on the wiki.

Post the one boss you hate the most.

Hard mode: no bloat or endgame bosses like mega Satan or Hush

what do you find hard about it?
why do you hate the rag man? i kinda like him.
i really hate gurdy jr. and in rebirth because and the cage. the weird rolling and collision physics with the walls make their movement really hard to predict, gurdy jr moves too fast to react properly. the cages earthquake move is also bullshit, i have no idea how to dodge it

> the wiki.

which?

bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/Greed_Machine

>what do you find hard about it?
what kind of question is that? I said the boss.

play bubble tanks, its an old flash game. preferably the older ones because i heard there's a new one that sucks ass

I mean what specifically about the boss do you find challenging? you said no matter how good your items are youre getting beat, so what moves in particular do you find tough with the boss? i wanna help you

>it's been month since the last Antibirth update
>everything's still broken and there's no release date in sight outside of a blog post
Hold me, Sup Forums.

user, nobody fucking cares about your game hours

>I mean what specifically about the boss do you find challenging? you said no matter how good your items are youre getting beat, so what moves in particular do you find tough with the boss? i wanna help you

I dont know why this angers me so much

do you honestly have fucking autism?

how do I check?

I just told you I have trouble with a boss, and you want to know what part? hell I dont know what im doing wrong - stop half assing the help, if you dont want to help. just tell me a good strategy. how do I know what I am even doing wrong what the FUCK

Fellow Aussie here, thinking bout doing the same. Is it worth it? Never played it before

git gud you faggot. learn how to play fucking videogames. how are you so fucking retarded that you cant even tell what youre doing wrong? theres an obvious way to measure whats fucking you up but what attacks hit you, but youre too stupid to even have that level of comprehension.

Pirate the game on your PC and play it for around five hours and then consider whether you enjoy the game and the grind enough to pay that much for the game on a portable device that can connect to a TV if you don't feel like looking at a small screen.
It's only 50AUD if you buy it from ozgameshop which is only 5AUD cheaper than buying the game and all DLC from Steam (when not on sale).
For me personally, I think it was worth because I really, really fucking like playing roguelite games and do enjoy The Binding of Isaac but I don't know if I'd recommend to others unless they really wanted a good way to play Isaac away from their computer and didn't have a GDP Win.

Sweet, thanks

It's not fun once you get to the lost shit. I never got any DLC. I loved it all the way to platinum god but the lost shit is stupid so i cheesed most of it just to get real plat then never touched it again.

I'm not buying DLC so i can start with holy mantle, fuck edmund and his pay2win shit. I got all the cheevos in the original game too then he added DLC and made the cheevos for that part of the base game. He can get fucked for pulling that shit.

WHORE OF BABYLON

this all relies on getting very specific items. how is this easy?

I have a little over 1,400 across the series. The answer is yes.

Git gud or git the mantle, I managed it without it back when he first came out.

Breaking is not hard in Greed mode.

I can't go 5 minutes without getting bored as fuck.

The only "Rogue - like" experiences I seem to like are fully developed games that add a mode later on that randomize item placements.

Don't expect anything on Anti for a while. Lots of cool stuff is in the works but the dev just left for a month trip to Japan.

yes