>You can't marry her without mods
Why Todd? Why you did this to me?
After years still hurts.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70495/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81958
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Molag Bal

To be honest with you, Serana was annoying same as all the vampire bullshit. Fuck Dawnguard.
Also, even on SSE Aela is my only true waifu.

Holy shit Serana is a piece of turd.
Thanks to remind me how ugly Vanilla Skyrim was.

He rapes Serana and Valerica. What a nice God.

She is better than Serana at least

Even when you're married with her she treats you like a brother lol
Mjoll is the best NORD wife.

>annoyingly written like a fan fiction self-insert
>forced to drag her around even if you're a sworn vampire hunter

holy shit volkihar vampires are so underwhelming compared to the lore.
>"The next day, he did return with more questions, these ones very specific. He wanted to know about the vampires of eastern Skyrim. I told him about the most powerful tribe, the Volkihar, paranoid and cruel, whose very breath could freeze their victims' blood in the veins. I explained to him how they lived beneath the ice of remote and haunted lakes, never venturing into the world of men except to feed."
garbage

Sylja in Shors Stone is pretty good too.

>Amorous Adventures sends you on a quest to fuck her, her mother and a priestess of dibella in Markhart

Cant wait for Special Edition SSE to really get going now.

*I'm itching for a fight*

Why is there still no simple and working harem mod? I just want to marry more than one bitch

Fun fact, they were made that shit in Skyrim because of how underwhelming it was in TESIV

Thing is?

Immortal Blood is the FIRST FUCKING BOOK YOU FIND IN TESIV.

YOU COULD HAVE HAD ICESURFING UNDERWATER GLACIER SUNKEN VIKING BOAT ICE VAMPIRES THAT POP UP OUT OF THE ICE, WHICH DESPITE BEING SAID WAS IMPOSSIBLE-

IN THE VERY DAWNGUARD TRAILER ITSELF THEY HAD DRAGONS DOING THE SAME THING

truly a world of limitless possibilities

To Have And To Hold is pretty simple the problem is getting it to work nice with other scripted mods.

Amorous Adventures as mentioned above flags you as intimate with the NPCS and unlocks all of the romantic greetings with them after their quests and also splices a ton of lines together to make new lines and it works really good with pretty much all the girls.

There is.

>vanilla
Mjoll from Bijin Warmaidens is the canon and lore friendly Mjoll now.

Best wife

> tfw you pound her puss everynight and let her cuck watch

When I do an eventual next playthrough Im gonna run Talos/Tiber Septim Reincarnation Nord Warrior and use Bijins Mjoll, Aela and Jordis as my harem wives I think.

>loli serana mod

> that hair
fucking nexus tier kek

The bijin guy can actually put together some great faces but Mjoll is his masterpiece.

She should basically have her own game, her face is that good

>cuck
I totally forgot everything about Aerin lol

>To Have And To Hold
Is so freaking buggy my man

but I'm going to check out that other mod, thanks!

Most people do.

I killed that little guy after I get married with Mjoll.

Is it not kawaii enough for you? If it's not from some obscure blog or jap site it's no good right

Borgakh is best girl to be honest

I sound like a shill but AA has a questline where you find out he's got some dark occult hold over Mjoll and a bunch of the bitches in Riften and it sends you out to that hagraven tower in the east march geyser fields and you fug a ton of female NPCs in riften along the way

This.

was just thinking this
thank god mods gave me a true waifu instead

I always forget how skinny non bimbofied skyrim women are

Serana has pretty low slider stats to begin with naturally in the base game.

But why is she so smug

Does she actually have marriages line recorded?

They attempted it.
It wasn't going to be ready for launch but it turned into the two dragons for Dawnguard in the lake.

The molerats from Fallout 4 was close to what they had hoped for the Volk.Instead of them popping out you would have been dragged down.

Those sites that you're talking about use the same exact hair

I'm just saying the hair is something really petty to be elitist about.

>buy dawnguard
>hell yeah time to be a vampire hunter
>go to castle and sign my ass up
>first mission: kill some fucking vampires
>nice
>tear through vampires, unearth this vampire
>she has a fucking elder scroll
>first instinct is to kill
>"no you can't kill me, you have to help me"
>second instinct is to ask why the fuck she has an elder scroll
>"uh sorry can't tell you"
>third instinct to ask who she is
>"oh, i'm the daughter of the lord of one of the most powerful vampire clans in existence"
>take her home, father asks if I want to become a vampire
>of course i fucking don't
>get kicked out
>that was several weeks ago, never receive another quest from the dawnguard ever again despite visiting there several times

this was my skyrim experience

>Marry Mjoll.
>Moves into my house in riften
>Return from adventure to find beta male orbiter is living in my house
>MFW I got cucked.

LYDIA IS THE CUTEST NORD I'LL FIGHT YOU ALL

>no underwater combat
>they attempted it
it was never on the drawing board.

>marry lydia
>feel basic as fuck, but find her condescending smugness adorable

Best Skyrim waifu is ghost waifu.

What mod is AA supposed to be?

>doesn't want us to disturb the sanctity of the holy union between Serana and Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of Schemes
Is Todd /ourguy/?

>shes sworn to carry your burdens
>swear to carry hers as well
nothing wrong with marrying lydia desu

I married the breton miner girl, can't remember her name (I think it started with a I?). She was cute as fuck. I used console commands to make her into a mage follower and I gave her the sexy werewolf-skin armor to wear

>Aela
Her marriage dialogue is ridiculous. We adopted two kids and lived in Falkreath. All she ever did was bitch about how it was dangerous for the kids out in the woods because they might be carried off by wolves. YOU'RE A WOLF, WOMAN!

There are two and only two reasons to hate Serana:
1) You are a paladin.
2) You are a homosexual.

>install skyrim
>install mods
>uninstall

happens every two months now

Just play Morrowind man

But those are the same thing

Actually it was Sylgja and she's a Nord, not a Breton.
I still think she is the cutest of all the default marriage choices (without installing new models)

Since when are lolis not smug?

Just got this for PS4. Haven't played it in years and never used mods. C-can I use mods on PS4 and which wife is best?

Uthgerd

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70495/?
this, legitimately decent as it uses vanilla voice assets and quests to give you cheesy questlines to be "heroic" and make all the ladies swoon so you can fugg them.
Also ties in well with vanilla quests by making you do them while being vanilla friendly as well.
all in all a very good mod

wait, you can't become a vampire hunter?
really?

He's the god of rape, it's literally his job!

Rapes so much, probably bored of it but still has to out of obligation

I mean I agree with you but I'll still fight you

>wanting to fuck a bloodsucking beast
>Molag Bal's used goods, at that
>MUH DADDY ISSUES

So desperate for some vagene that you cling to the first woman that gives you any attention, even if it's because she's using you.

>not making your own completely lore-friendly NPCs
Fuck your waifu nonsense

After replaying Dawnguard recently it made me like Serana again because I realized here spells actually do decent amounts of damage, and she doesn't repeat her dialogue nearly as much as some of the other followers.

Also Durnehviir is best girl. (dragon)

>Unearth her
>Immediately try to kill her
>Can't
>Disable essential tag
>Kill her

My Lydia loving bros.

That fucking static hair totally ruined her model.
KS hairdos had a lot of good looking and non-clipping hairstyles. Why the fuck he choose that ugly hair?

can't stand any of these fuckers' voices they reuse VA's way too much and it absolutely sours the entire experience of the game. mods can only fix so much

Because it's the only one that looks like a lion mane.

you missed the
>fap
before uninstall

You can. After you take the daughter to her dad you go back to report in and the Base is under attack. The leader sends you out to recruit some old friends of his and they give you the radiant vampire hunter quests, after that Serena turns up to help you fuck over her father. Still can't kill her though

fuck she's uglier than I remember

I want a strong nord woman to sexually dominate me as repayment for a miniscule task

Is the Jap guy making these mods still alive?

Looks decent for Skyrim and Mjoill is a goddess :3

>best NPC
>literally whines to her parents "why can't you understand how that makes me feeeeeel?"
No.

>>no underwater combat
>>they attempted it
>it was never on the drawing board.

Underwater combat is a dumb idea. There shouldn't even be any enemies underwater. The temperature of water alone should be the water enemy in Skyrim.

Yes.
He personally ported all Bijin mods to SSE and released a new follower this year.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81958

>not wanting to marry best lizard waifu

Does she really have sabre as pet?
In which dlc is she? I only played vanilla skyrim

>Actually it was Sylgja and she's a Nord, not a Breton.

Ysolda is the sexiest, except she's dressed like a homeless crazy cat-lady.

Everything in that picture are mods lol
Vanilla Mjoll is an ugly nord woman in Riften. Probably you totally ignored her existence.

>skyrim was Sup Forums's first TES game
how far have we have fallen

The temple is closed, but you may still receive your blessing from Dibella.

Should Serana appear in TES 6?

what the fuck was their problem?
They seem like faggots who started shit but got roundhouse kicked back into the dirt by the Nords.
Believe it or not steel and horses beat cloth armor and sticks with teeth on them

>Wear nothing but cloth and use bone weapons.
>Some of the strongest enemies in the game.
Who thought this was a good idea?

She also has a drug trade going on across Skyrim thanks to her Khajit contacts you helped her get.

Butthurt Brenton.

Don't underestimate bone weapons, some of them have the highest base damage.

I'll give her some love and appreciation. She is cute and hard working.

>projecting this much

>Started shit

Forsaken and snow elves were the original inhabitants of Skyrim, violent primitive Nords committed genocide for centuries against them.

They declared the Reach is their land and they shouldn't have to listen to the Imperial and Skyrims laws and should be free to worship their own gods. Then Ulfric Stormcloak put down their rebellion and their false claims.
Yes, the irony is hilarious.

chances are they were the first ones to attack
Hell they attack you for no reason even if you ally with them.
They are retards who want to jack off into dirt and rub shit on the walls

Fucking came to post this. If you're in love with her then you already got cucked by the BDC of Molag Bal.

Your tiny mortal cock will never satisfy her after that thrashing. Biggest slut ever.

How do I make NPC's look human without making all the women look alike and without turning all the men into handsome squidward?