>playing games on a phone

fuck off reddit

Sent from my iPhone

This unironically.

very occasionally chess

i was very open to phone games but i honestly can't stand 99% of them

Excuse me?

Touch screens are pure fucking cancer.

Personally, I play Minion Rush: Despicable Me Official Game.
Such a Fast pased adventure, really good, i recommend it..

The witness port, available only on iOS ;')

Power Rangers.

seriously, stop making these phone game threads. It's casual garbage and no one on Sup Forums should play that shit.

>hey guys, do you play farmville?

Phones, no. Tablets, yes...when a good one is finally made.

Eagle: Fantasy Golf

RIP Pangya

Soccer Spirits. Cute girls with huge tits and passable game play. What's not to love?

The only one worth playing is Fire Emblem

Rival Regions, its a geopolitical game.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS FUCKING RETARD MAKING THESE GARBAGE THREADS
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/R57fd_2nuoyI8sKxeHBJ2w/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/gw1DIt2rkViXEVTwZ7K-OQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/CrGtwQDKGsQ7IY9nmSouXA/

Thanks user I love this kind of shit

The only non paywall shit I have ever found is the XCom:EU Port. Still find hard to believe they ported almost everything over.

You are on every thread forcing this shit
Fuck off

I started playing that new Ragnarok Idle Poring game. It just makes me want to play the actual RO again, especially considering it takes most of its assets from the Chinese mobile remake.

Also School Idol Festival

no problem, im currently looking for people to help me stage a coup on the moon in game lol

I'm going to reply to him from now on just to make you upset

King's Raid rn. It's honestly pretty good and it's generous and fair. No reason to do gacha as a f2p and not much reason as a whale desu, but the bundles they sell are essentially large shortcuts. Game takes a long while to hit end game as you need to grind for fragments to awaken characters.

game?

But nobody cares about you user, thats why youre here

Kek yeah us Sup Forums users are real hardcore gamers! You catch the last halo thread? Shit was tiiight

Picross Touch, Frozen Bubble, Lander, Mines, Dinothawr and OpenSudoku are all free on Google Play, ad free and open source.

Solitaire Decked Out is ad free, free but not open source.

I wish I had a response to this

:(

You obviously cared enough to sperg out and try to get us to stop so no not actually.

Houkai 3rd
youtube.com/watch?v=-OpfHfIo5js

Grab pixel dungeon while you're at it. Free and a fantastic roguelike

>delicious brown elf-rabbit witch who constantly gets bullied
>semi open world
>decent RPG gameplay
>no in-app purchases
>an actual postgame
Fucking glad I discovered one.

TWEWY Solo Remix. Fight me.

this senpai

None because my phone is a broken piece of shit with a busted screen.

I need a new phone but I'm poor.

>phone games
>implying they're games and not cash shops
>implying any games in the year of our Lord 2017 all games, PC, console or otherwise aren't cash shops

ITS HAPPENING

NA RIP

I play Kings Raid and I actually think it would be right up a lot of your guys alley. Community is toxic as fuck, devs pump out new content every week and the waifus are top tier.

Go to sleep joxi.

Hey, that's my gig! Don't go stealing it.

That car looks like ford wanted to make a real life interceptor but switched it into a civilian supercar halfway though and left the body unfinished.

Explain further.

Fuck off

What I'm saying is that the current ford gt looks like ford was making a futuristic heavily armed cruiser for various world governments(think spy hunter). But they stopped it halfway due to costs and turned it into an unfinished supercar.

Gonna try MAFIA III: Rivals. Shit's probably garbage. Likely dead as fuck. Should be cool.

I used to play some game where you shot stones at a stream of moving stones to match colours.

Don’t game at all on my phone these days. Guess I will be left behind like the outdated old man I am.

>Don’t
>’

The fuck?

Answer me. The fuck's wrong with your keyboard? Fucking pig.

Ive been playing Idle Poring, its pretty fun for me since i have to log in like once a day do my shit and then im done with it, its missing some cute anime girls tho

Also i play Goddess Kiss but it feels too grindy and the gameplay is quite boring, i only play that one for the lewd animations and 2d girls

any recs for idle games with 2d girls?

Thanks, couple of those look great!!

FEH and Groove Coaster

>Tfw finally got a no miss on Rebellion

Fuck off, furfag. Fuck outta my thread.

THIS

No. We win.