Meanwhile, on the USG Sup Forumsshimura

Meanwhile, on the USG Sup Forumsshimura...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDTY9T6HqNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK ENGINEERS

hey, i hear some noises in the vents. let me go check it out

Fuck those tentacle babies man

How exactly is it easier to tractor-beam a tectonic plate off the planet's crust rather than just mining and refining the ore on the planet and then sending it up?

Shut the fuck up nerd
I bet you work in Hydroponics, you fuckers have no imagination

It was too soon OP, maybe try for 8pm EST next Saturday?

>Issac tells Ellie hes an Engineer
>Immediately calls him a nerd

Gonna go grab a bite at Hydropnoics.

Ha.. I remember being like you, a fresh off the boat memester.. but in the long run, you will be my equal, which I must stop..
*unzips fanny bag*
*unbags naginata*
Heh, you're done for, kid. No one may threaten my position as top shelf memester..
*slahes you in half*
*tips pantaloos*
World saved, again..

*Teleports behind you
"お前はもう死んでいる”

Hey, what's with all those little spires people started putting on their desks? Is it some fad or something? They look pretty neat. Pic related

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH

太慢了
*classic wood replacement technique*
*throws million shurikens while chanting ancient ancestors theme song*
Heh... I always knew you were a casual...

*用鎚頭削減你*

Betty the sooner you send this memo down to the mining deck the sooner you'll have time to tell me more about your cat Blargrag

For real though where can I get one of those

REMOVE UNITOLOGISTS

YOU THINK I'M CRAZY

YOU'LL ALL SEE

B-bigot!!!! MUH SPACE ROCK!!!

Dude, give it a rest. They're a little creepy, yeah, but it's not like they're... I dunno, blowing up colonies or something. They're harmless.

hold my tool for a minute, gotta take a piss

>tfw unifags keep trying to convert me

I've got a meeting with Dr. Kyne. What am I in for?

My dudes, just engineered a whole bunch of these. Ya'll wanna fuck shit up?

You're the reason EarthGov keeps showing up for "inspections", aren't you, faggot?

Why are there around the clock ishimura threads? Is there a new dead space coming soon?

Leave Marker-chan alone, she is my waifu

OUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHUUUUHHHH

OP just couldn't wait for all the interactions aboard the Ishi

My guess is that Matt & Pat of TPFS are doing their playthrough of DS2 and most Sup Forums users are closet fans. Or at least enough are to warrant these threads.
>inb4 someone calls me a faggot
I'm serious. Want to perform your own social experiment? Subscribe to them and wait for a new LP to start and then watch how that specific game gets constant threads on Sup Forums simultaneously. I'll admit that I watch them, now it's all of your turns.

I got drunk last night and pissed on your marker, whoops

Jesus Christ, Ted. Eat something. You are literally skin and bones.

These threads were going on a couple months before they started their playthrough though

You fucker, i will crawl down the shafts and fuck you up while you sleep, i swear.

I need to see a therapist, I keep having a recurring nightmare. What could it mean?

Not with the same frequency. I'm not even saying it like I have an issue with it, just that it's a pattern I've noticed, as I've been watching them since Machinima days and browsing Sup Forums for way too long.

I took a shit in hydroponics a while ago as a prank and now they're wondering why the potatoes are growing so well, should I keep shitting there for the good of the ship?

Depends what it is

threadly reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=sDTY9T6HqNY

>user, can you hear me

WHO'S THE FAGGOT THAT KEEPS STOMPING UPSTAIRS?

FUCK YOU

"Oh hai Mark"

What do you want, Brennan? We're all tired of hearing about your boyfriend.

De-aging Isaac was the biggest mistake they made.

Dead Space 2 also just became backwards comparable on Xbone, although I doubt that helps that much.

No, reason to be worried.
I am quite sure that it'll go away.
Chances are that you're tired from work.
Only a few cases of this are actually real issues.
Lack of sleep is one of the highest factors in a condition like this.
Experimental meditative practices at the Unitology church may help you.

Inform your priest of your condition and he may be able to help you.
Surely you'll become better with the help of the Church.

Definitely get checked in at the church, actually.
Encouragement by your friendly Unitologists may be just the thing you need.
After all, we should all help together as one.
Don't hurt yourself by not going, okay?

damn she was so hot

Okay, listen. We let you guys stay onboard because it'd be discrimination otherwise, but you can't keep trying to fucking indoctrinate every single motherfucker that can't even get a good nights sleep. You're the reason half of us are so on edge all the fucking time. Why don't you all get together and fuck yourselves.

>It's another "Mark won't stop fucking stomping around and the crew is having a party in the vents" episode

When did you realize you could catch spitter/puker vomit?

...You can catch Puker vomit?

Because The Zero G environment allows for the maximum surface area available to mine for raw materials. On the ground we'd only have one area of attack: the surface. In space we can mine above, below, and side to side. And we wouldn't have to worry about cave ins. It becomes exponentially faster than ground teams as the amount of earth we process goes up.

Not to mention crews can utilize far bigger and heavier mining equipment with greater ease. And if theres any kind of noxious gas stored inside the rocks, you're in space and in a space suit, so theres nothing to worry about.

Plus far easier to get rid of mining waste when you can just chuck it into space.

Not the close range stream. But you can catch their long range puke attack

You can buy them online at the unitologist store or you ca go through their fancy tour which ends at a pleasant gift shop.

>Explaining this to a pleb who never leaves the Ishimura.
>Being this technical.
Love it.

Shen has to be the ugliest fucking human being I have ever seen

I'd like to split her in half, if you know what I mean.