*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/fbi-closed-gamergate-case-due-to-no-actionable-leads-evidence/18282/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't we just let they market decide what games get made?

She screams and you immediately go to jail because you're harassing her by being in front of her.

YOU LOSE

She would have gone away if you losers kept your mouth shut

Havne't heard much from her in a while, she must have enough money to live off at the moment.

Now that I think about what I just said, you'd think I'd be on Anita's side.

he would have gone away if you losers kept your mouth shut

Ask her why she didn't study a STEM career path.

>path is blocked
>ignore it and walk over her
>path is no longer blocked
Making video games sure is easy when you ignore the people who won't play them anyway.

to be fair he did get a ton of free coverage from the mainstream media

*writes for your boardgame*

The mainstream media is the only reason he won, and they're too stubborn to fucking admit it. When will people finally see the cause and effect loop between the media and terrible things happening?

Fuck off.

She got as big as she did BECAUSE people tried to ignore her. Same thing with SJW shit. It's only out of hand because it took far too long for any kind of counter culture to show up.

>don't care about AAA games and the bullshit she throws at them
>don't care about corrupt gaming journalists' stupid opinions
>keep playing AA and indie games
I just wanted to post about how I'm superior both to SJWs like her and to you faggots who care so much

She got big because you faggots couldn't stop talking about her.

The only thing worse than Sup Forums leaking is Hillary shills

>She got as big as she did BECAUSE people tried to ignore her.
That's the opposite of what happened you retard.

I wish I got paid to shill for presidential candidate that lost almost a year ago. If only there was such a thing.

At the end of the day it always does.

>muh pol

fuck off, YOU are the cancer of this board and website

Hillary shills would never admit the media did anything wrong, they'd double down that it was Bernie's fault. Hillary would and should have lost against any competent Republican candidate.

Can someone explain to me how discussions on Sup Forums lead to situations like this? You really think people here ever harassed her?

You must be new if you didn't see the threads.

Wait, way old Sup Forums behavior is acceptable again?
That's epic! LOLOLOL xD

Threads. On Sup Forums. A place she never went to. This place exists ina vacuum. It’s like when pol says they got trump elected.

please god tell me this post is ironic

Not my fault you've never seen 2004-2006 Sup Forums you stupid faggot

>mfw you need to be on Sup Forums to have autists talk about you

shit son you must have like 80 iq. I wish I was as smart as you.

Ask the FBI:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/fbi-closed-gamergate-case-due-to-no-actionable-leads-evidence/18282/

But cucks and falsefaggins are gonna ignore reality (as always).

why is this thread up when its just a picture of her without any current relevance (no recent news no nothing) when I see threads about censorship and whatnot being deleted far faster?

Sorry, I don't have a nickel to give to you.

Professional victim. You fucks giving her attention is what she lives on.

>This place exists ina vacuum.

All of the newfags and their culture exists all over youtube and reddit and twitter and the internet.

>tfw find myself jerking to femdom captions with anita

Yea, old Sup Forums never had a problem shitting on niggers no matter where the thread was.

... no she wouldn't, lol.

>faggot
I miss when this was a term you could throw around everywhere on the internet without being banned immediately. The internet should have never gone mainstream.

*mulches popcorn like a cow*

I don't understand this picture
>she wants cultural change to happen through pop culture
How is that in any way a revelation? That's the entire point of everything she has ever said

why are you still here if the site upsets you so much comrades

you see, the internet is terrible and full of hateful nazi ready to harass and they are all inside on Sup Forums and the other chan, dens full of terrible mysoginist,trolls and harasser and it's only because of this terrible hate of wave that anita sarkeesian exist and not because america is a shitty place full of stupid people who bite at terrible politics

it's what goony mcbeardo, the writer for the guardian told me so it must be 100% true