ATARIbro

Do you even remember this crap Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwxJyb1G6kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Atari 2600 was my first gaming system.

It was a good meme. Jive turkeys

Wait.
Is this an Atari thread?
I LOVE ATARI THREADS!!!!!

I have a folder of them, waiting for the ataribox to launch

My cousin had one, the best game he had was a low quality port of Super Mario Bros. it was legitimately a shit console. pre nes consoles just weren't worth playing, before the nes arcades were the only platform worth playing games on.

Were all these memes just viral marketing?

>there are jive turkeys ITT that cannot into the glory that is the ataribox.
groovy.

Yes and it clearly worked, there are people in this thread that made folders for it.

Nah, just a meme in and of itself, I'm going to enjoy seeing people try and play old atari games and realise that it was indeed nostalgia, or get memed something chronic.

Obsidianbaby is the new hot meme.

Still way better than all the other console Wojaks

I wasn't even a sperm in my dead dad's nutsack when the Atari was relevant and I can wholeheartedly enjoy several 2600 games. Yar's Revenge is still really fun

>2017 was 9 years ago

Are you kidding? I remember when Pong came out.

I'm not actually gonna buy an atari but I liked those threads a lot.

YOU LOOK LIKE A REAL JERK

best memes desu

YOU'RE
GONNA
PLAY

Well I am Corporate Executive!

SO WHATCHA DOIN?

>PCbro should be fat
>Sonybro should be black
>Nintentoddler should be a small child
>Atari man should be old as fuck

I wish jive never died

youtube.com/watch?v=GwxJyb1G6kk

The threads were fun

Of course user, anything fun or positive is viral marketing. You should seriously be chemically castrated so you don't ever spawn children as joyless as you are.

I have my dad's Atari 2600 along with his and my uncle's combined game collections and there's some good games there. I imagine being able to play Mrs Pacman, Asteroids, or Demon Attack at home was probably worth it. Combat and Warlords are also pretty good if you have someone to play with.

best threads period

So... what happened with the atari hype?

They announced they were going to do crowd funding and that their secret partner was a gay gaming media outlet.

Pic related
>gay gaming media outlet
wait what?

I've never seen so many happy wojacks before...
I miss these threads..