Does Sup Forums like Etika?

Does Sup Forums like Etika?

I just started watching his streams and I think he's hilarious.

I hate him. He overreacts to everything and only plays Smash and Fire Emblem.

Sup Forums doesn't like anything.

>he only plays Smash and Fire Emblem
Hello? This isn't 2015.

I watched him ever since about a month before Pokemon X and Y were announced. He was fine, but ever since after he got out the situation where he was living with 5 people because his apartment got burned down or some shit, he has been unbearable. I am a fan but I cannot stand his shit. He overreacts which is common so ok lets say we let that slide, but he has other issues. He never finishes games, you can say for example for Fire Emblem his capture card fucked up, okay then, but why did he only do one main chapter per stream when the streams themselves were 3+ hours? Because he takes way too much time with donations and reading fucking chat. I know he was broke growing up and is honored people donate but fuck that just read everyone's name at the end and if you want to react to youtube vids save that for it's own segment instead of taking breaks. He needs to drop the "I am a gamer" gimic because he barely plays shit and drops shit easy and doesnt even try to understand the plot of a game.
This. Dude now barely plays Smash because the hype died down and now plays games and just drops them. Like ARMS, he was hype now he just dropped it.

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

Is this the guy who went on the deep web on stream and overreacted to everything

Yep and keeps overhyping the "phone call" he got after that stream

Etika was once our guy but now he feels too fake

No. Fuck off.

OHHH OOOHHH MY NUT IM BLACK OOOOH OOOOOOOH NUTTTTT!!!! XDDD

Etika loves Minecraft

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS THREAD EVEN HAVE REPLIES
FUCK
OFF
REDDITOR
TOURISTS

bepis

I think he's really charming and funny but I don't like that I always have to question if his reactions and opinions are genuine. He's upfront about things, like not being a fan of Mario or that he never played a game. But I think sometimes he tries to be too nice and pretends he's interested in things to please his fans. I don't know he is a Nintendo fan if he doesn't play most of the franchises. What series' does he genuinely like and play frequently?

I lik it when the funee black boy said my willy

i like this image a lot

I'll never forgive this nigger for dropping Jojo.

So he plays what's popular like 99% of streamers who are doing it for the money and don't actually enjoy video games? Color me surprised.

I personally don't think Etika really like Fire Emblem, he just thinks the characters are cool

He doesnt play anything frequently he just plays whatever then drops it and moves on. Like Fate Extella he played off stream and said he didnt really understand and felt it was an investment so said he may drop it. He's a sonic fan but hasnt played much of the newer sonic stuff until Mania came out. Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates was his thing but he dropped them because he doesnt have a capture card and probably wouldnt bother finishing it in his own time. Crash he barely gave a fuck about. He barely gives any fucks about Persona 5 (there's no way he is going to beat this game in the forseeable future). So please tell me if you think he gives a shit about games.

Honestly, he's very entertaining at times, despite the overreactions. But he never really finishes what he starts and this can get pretty infuriating for his followers.

I hate how he hypes the shit out of stuff, but then drops them immediately.

ARMS, FE Awakening and Fates, probably P5, Crash, Fate/Extella(off stream), Pokemon, etc.

Ikr, he fucking would not shut up about ARMS for months and made Tshirts and everything only for him to drop it after a week and decry it as shit.

He used to be fine when he was living with 20 people and pumped out videos when he could. He was genuinely excited for Smash and despite hamming up his reactions, he was a fun person to watch.
Now he just streams himself talking or watching YouTube videos while begging for donations, he doesn't even play games. He hyped up Arms like it was gonna be the new Smash and played it one time. He seems very insincere now and its a shame. But I can't hate on his hustle for trying to capitalize on a booming revenue stream.

Sup Forums hates him for being too relatable. He just talks about games for hours but doesn't actually play them.

No bitch niggas. No snitch niggas.

OP here

I think Etika might have ADHD.
I know it's over diagnosed and it's kind of seen as not being real but my sister has ADHD and she acts just like Etika.

She
>overreacts
>talks and thinks really fast
>always drops what she's doing because she gets easily distracted
>can't sit still

Does this sound like Etika?

not surprised really. he said he used to post here a lot.

He's funny in small bursts or when actually playing games.

>Starts watching JoJo
>Slogs through part 1 just fine
>Drops part 2 right before the Pillar Men first fight Joseph & Caesar
>Every stream his chat tells him to keep watching
>Ignores them

This is exactly what I said above
He used to post here alot this is how he actually took off back in 2014-15 by posting his stuff. I personally actually play and beat games.
My friend just got diagnosed at age 19 a few months ago and was in a similar boat though he doesnt talk or think fast. I feel like its hard to diagnose because someone can have all the traits of a certain disorder, anxiety, etc. but could not actually have it and simply have traits that align with it. Like I have tried to kill myself and have been depressed for over a decade, I get nervous to the point of losing breath and getting dizzy in public and I hate crowds as it makes me literally scared to the point of crying if forced into a situation, but I am not diagnosed with any anxiety or depression after checking with a doctor.

Hes one of us. thats all I gotta say about him.

Playing three hours of a game and dropping it doesn't count.

Except that's how it works.
ADHD and many related disorders are syndromes. Or in other words if you have the required symptoms then you have it.

If that's how it works then why have I seen many of parents over the years try to get there child diagnosed because they have a certain amount of traits and yet the doctor doesnt diagnose them? Look at me my therapist said I show traits for depression, and social anxiety but the doctor said they just think it's "how I am"