Why is Sup Forums mad that nu-Link is canonically feminine?

Why is Sup Forums mad that nu-Link is canonically feminine?

Other urls found in this thread:

plurk.com/p/mdwr9s,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's been feminine ever since OoT. It's the degenerate drawings of him that get people on Sup Forums upset.

No because nintendo has been dead to me since after the gamecube

so what you're saying is the average iq of Sup Forums is

holy fuck I would eat that ass

mad for his succulent boipucci yeah

But that's gay, user

Link was always feminine what the hell?

you had better give sauce please

Otto's Foxhole Breath of the Wild. It's nothing too impressive.
Uncensored looks just like the censored version, but with extra crack.

Don't bully gay boys.

I'm a gay boy which gives me the right to bully other gay boys

Leave me alone, I'm not for bullying.

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS AN ACTUAL SCREENCAP

for the love of god stop lewding link, he's a hero for fuck's sake he deserves better than to be degraded by a bunch of overweight degenerates

pink thigh highs

I also have blue, black, and solid black with little bows on them, what about it?

>nu-Link
What? Why do retards keep adding nu to everything?

oh ye sure

how ugly are you user? getting a boyfriend is literally thing on this earth

gays have it so easy in comparison

I honestly don't see how this is lewd at all, and more a jab at the folks who thought link was a girl when the game was announced

seeing lewd link makes me sad :(

Most people that see my face call me cute, I'm just a shut in and don't openly broadcast that I'm a fag.

>don't openly broadcast that I'm a fag

besides every fag thread on Sup Forums which seems to be your only output apparently, stop spamming that shitty and get laid already for fuck's sake

I'm not a virgin, sadly. These threads are off topic too you know, even if the faggot mods are biased.

dumb sissy white bois

What pic could be lewd link pic then?
He's clearly not intended to be lewd for sure yet people are lewding him

Be nice to me.

>feminine
and a 'spose the pinnacle of masculinity is a fatass like you

He wasn't feminine originally. He was just a pretty boy not-elf but BoTW kicked it up a notch by having crossdressing and scantily clad Link in several parts to pander.

>le be nice to me :3 meme

off yourself sissy

How is asking someone to be nice to you a meme? I get you might not be very bright so you can't think of how to phrase what you really want to say, but not everything is a meme.

Sissy white bois a best
If everyone was a sissy white boi, the world would be peaceful and happy.

Being shota-con, I like boys to look like boys. Boys that look like girls may as well be girls. And no, I don't think it's gay to like girly boys either. The features are ultimately what's attractive, and a feminine face with huge child bearing hips isn't boyish at all

twinks>traps
Prove me wrong
Protip
you cant

I wonder who could be behind this post

>shota-con
kys pedo

The only people upset about it are the one who have been begging for an edgy elderly link with a bears, but literally all of those requests and fan art come from reddit so who gives a fuck what they think

It's a sissy meme at this point

>act like an attention seeking fag
>people call you out on it
>be nice to me rawr :3
>people continue to bully you because you get off on it
>be nice to me!

I don't get off on it, dumb bullyposter.

It's a 2D only context. Real boys are gross, but occasionally they can be drawn well
Especially kinshota

Yes you do you little slut

Animegirlsniffinghair.jpg was the first example I've seen of this meme but many others (like yourself) have followed his shitty example

kys pedo virgin creep

I was up to that stuff before him. I also know him and he doesn't even post anymore because he got mad someone stole his gimmick.

>real boys are gross

it's not

plurk.com/p/mdwr9s, enjoy you fucking degenerate.

Nintendo will never make something that lewd for Zelda.

Fire Emblem on the other hand.....

I think this cured my homosexuality

The Fire Emblem thing or the Zelda thing?

alright virgin you've made your point

>getting a boyfriend is literally thing on this earth
If you live in a first world country maybe.
It's not easy in a subhuman slavic shithole.

that webm

hnng

gas yourself ya breeder scum

Link has been a pretty boy for a long time. It doesn't help that he's practically an elf, the gayest fictional race.

nah I'm actually _bi

Hylians are basically elves, and elves as a rule of thumb are feminine.

Also he looks like a dude in most shots. If he is a girl, he's an ugly ass flat faced girl.

Elves are lithe and agile, and supposed to be feminine because females are associated with grace and youth and beauty.

Link is a bishounen in Japanese culture, as well, which is basically a pretty male character that can be attractive to either gender. They think muscular/male body builder types are gay and constantly make homoerotic stuff involving big buff muscular men, whereas they think attractive thin men are straight and attractive to females.

And it's true on that end too, because girls spray their panties over gay men most of the time and want to jump gay mens bones and obsess over them and have to come to terms with the fact they can't fuck them like they can any other guy.

this right here

just a different culture where fembois are seen as most desirable (which is objective fact)

repressed homosexuality

japs are just ahead in terms of beauty

feminine traits are king in both men and women for reasons listedwhich sucks because these are the traits that typically age the worse, but I guess there's a beauty to the fragility of looks