youtube.com/watch?v=R0XmaWzcWbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agi

behold my deemuns!

Not video games.

Hoyboys WW@?

Look at this dumbass

I wish he didn't go full alignment. He was pretty reasonable until he made leap from letting people read whatever they want to eating the weak.

most unfortunate for you

Still not video games. There's is only one legit post in this retarded image dump of a thread.

It's amazing how I already feel nostalgic about this game.

Behold, my maps!

Posted the wrong cover, bro.

Walter only used physical attacks during my battle against Minotaur when I beat him, so he didn't fuck me over. I do remember Johnathan fucking me over though, in one of the Domain battles against this bird demon that was immune to both Bufu and Zan.

Hoy

youtube.com/watch?v=-7M_g_LJn3Q

Make sure you bring more Macca next time.

Look at this fag

Post best SMT IV tracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZIXqXKiZ7I

youtube.com/watch?v=XgCvnkg4ncY

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz-3ZuqLQg8

youtube.com/watch?v=sQPDe1mU31s

youtube.com/watch?v=Na1JEcog_t4

youtube.com/watch?v=6om-6N_yclo

youtube.com/watch?v=af9pTcq5uSo

youtube.com/watch?v=Vrx1sZYgp7E
>Only used in one room in the entire game

I was legit stunned when he said "See ya, hunter." during Apocalypse. I felt like I knew him a little better afterward.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0XmaWzcWbQ

>demi smiling
delete this right now

it's a smirk user

what did you do to my hoyman

hey, that's 2nd form hoy. this is 1st form

I feel like they all felt relatively reasonable. Their jumps were all pretty sudden.

are we using this thread for the comfy stream?

how do you go from
>hoy lets not take everything the ecclesiocracy, who are clearly hiding something from us, at face value and investigate the situation ourselves
to
>hoy lets flood tokyo with demons because the the she-demon told us to

AYO FUCK LUXURORS

He's easily the most retarded character in the game, not that chaosfags are known for being particularly bright.

>harvesting a small group of humans is bad
>I kinda like this alternate universe where all humans are slaves

smtiv's writing really goes down the shitter half way through. Such a shame considering how good the world building and setting is.

Hoy, I sure love those angel folk.

This Walter is a bit different.

Playing for the first time, just used the jirae talisman, when am i going to have to make the alignment decisions?

>ended up getting the nuetral ending because I stuck by Walter until he had too many redpills.

Every dialogue choices where Walter and Jonathan chimes in affect your alignment points, so 6 hours before that

Game needed option to side with Tayama or at least to take over his scheme, with the information presented to me in game I felt like his solution was superior to the actual alignment endings.

Sup Forums is the only site that actively references this game and that makes me very happy

Pretty sure it's every dialogue choice starting with putting on the gauntlet. Including ones where you don't actually have a choice in the matter and killing bosses.
That would be cool. I honestly felt that was the whole reason Mastema was there was to setup Tayama as the law rep. Makes more sense than a slightly delayed version of the White ending.

Who's watching the stream?

>People actually chose a side instead of dominating all those damn christian deities with the neutral ending

Its canon so its the best choice

hoy

Im looking for the chaos alignment but im sparing all bosses, am i doing it good?

>all the casualries in this thread

I'll save you.

Host is qt

There's a guy in the bar who tells you what you're alignment is so talk to him if you want to find out.

Mushroom Dance, Mushroom Dance, whatever shall it be?

>your life is full of sin

They spoiled a lot in the Deep SJ opening.
youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ

always reminds me of Death Cargo

Tinkle hoy!

how many smt games should I finish before playing SMT IV, i've finished 6 so far, but I'm playing persona 1 while I wait until I get my friend's copy of king abaddon

It doesn't really matter, you can play it any time.

Huh? Play it whenever you want, just play it before you play SMT IV Apocalypse.
Digital Devil Saga or Nocturne can introduce you to the press turn system if you're unfamiliar, I suppose.

What about /vg/ or reddit?

I practically came as soon as I got to tokyo and halted my playthrough to go back and play 1 and 2, I've already finished 3 and understand press turn

I just want those cool references

Also when the fuck can we play If?

>I'll just wait for a translation patch for SMT If...