Only one new dungeon in 4.1

>only one new dungeon in 4.1

wow thanks Yoshi you piece of shit. and before you say it, babby 24 man raids don't count

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxivcensus.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ms1_fL1eJ-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we've known this before samurai was even confirmed as one of the new jobs

>raids, trials and pvp modes don't count as content, muh dungeons
Another thread brought to you by the self hating /xivg/ poster

>alliance raids don't count as content
>EX trials don't count as content
>dungeons somehow do
excuse me?

>babby 24 man raids don't count

only when raid roulette is finally out

God forbid that Yoshi tries to wean people off Expert Roulette spam. Narrowing it down to two dungeons and giving you Khloe wasn't even enough, this is what you get for not playing anything else.

Who cares? Everyone is going to be busy slut-glamming their barrack harem. I'm not one of them but I'm not delusional enough to ignore the inevitable.

Known this since forever. I think they are shifting people to the creation of more experimental content - can’t keep just doing nothing but dungeons and raids, expansion after expansion.

Don’t think they want to keep half-assing content like Diadem due to having assigned only a skeleton crew to build it.

PS: If they don’t fix SMN pet survivability by 4.1 I’m going to have to consider quitting. Not going to wait another one expansion plus for them to get their shit together.

>Saw this shit coming a mile away
>Idiots wouldn't listen

>Only one new dungeon
>"Yeah, okay, I mean, if they want to add new content..."
>Rehash of existing fights with higher numbers and more mechanics

>See two lanner whistles today
>Get neither despite high rolls

>Play SMN
>It's actually pretty easy to do well with

Are people playing this game just retarded or what?

ive met more retards playing xiv than any mmo ive ever played

Meanwhile WoW's latest patch gave us a shit ton of content.

F O U R F I G H T S

SMN is marginally harder than it was before, and I do mean marginally, so the people that main it go on and on about how difficult it is and how good you need to be to play it, same thing WARs do
All this still doesn't stop it from being one of the most played jobs

Now you only have to wait another year for the next patch while FF will get 3 or 4 in that same time period

Well if it adds to the Expert roullette I dont mind

Fucking bitch in Temple of the Fist is annoying

Haven't played in a while. How's the new classes? And what did they do to scholar?

which combat job is the easiest to play?

The problem with 24 man raids is that you only do it once a week. Once you get your one shitty piece of gear you never touch the raid again until next Tuesday. Daily raid roulette should help.

>faceroll content counts as content

you fags sure have a low bar of quality around here. i'm sure you just LOVE your daily praetorium/castrum runs too

Samurai. You can be complete shit and still do decent damage.

>can’t keep just doing nothing but dungeons and raids, expansion after expansion

>can't keep giving people what they want and expect out of an MMO

wow, great post

>he said in defense of wanting more dungeons

Red mage by a very wide margin. It's practically fool proof. It's a bad class come end-game though. Even its big raid buff Embolden is just a 2 minute cooldown Dreadwyrm Aether for the RDM and a shitty melee buff that ramps down every second and only effects people who stay within range which 95% of RDM's don't since they do their melee combo then bounce away.

They're the bottom of the pack in terms of being wanted for raids.

It won't, they already said they won't be adding a third dungeon. They might have changed their minds but their last word on it is that they didn't want people to get older dungeons because they might quit the newer, slower one if they get it.

I don't mind the idea of having fewer dungeons to spam, I just want the game to have more lasting PvE content that lets us gear up. There's some padding like doing Lost Canals and shit, but most of your tomes income still comes from spamming dungeons until even your favorite one makes you gag.

With less content still than the latest WoW patch, and what contenti s there is not worth doing, hype for Diadem 3...I mean errr, Eureka, btw? :^)

>story will be focused on Lyse "rebuilding her nation"

I'll start watching cutscenes again once 4.3 comes around I guess.

>The problem with 24 man raids is that you only do it once a w
This is all traditional mmos you mong. If you don't want this sort of thing go play some garbage where you run around the world all day grinding world bosses like Guild Wars 2 or ESO.

Remember when we got 3 dungeons per patch along with fancy looking crafted and dungeon gear?

Were you expecting any different? I can agree though they really need to change up the fucking formula at some point. I'm basically raid logging at this point and run an expert after raid with some of my group and thats about it. New patch will mean jackshit for people who actually clear content either. Only need to upgrade one more accessory so the welfare upgrades are worthless to me.

You don’t speak for everyone I’m afraid. The vast majority of players don’t post online in anyway at all - at most they leave a goodbye note via the in-game suggestion box when they quit; if they even do that at all, most just quietly unsub.

>want to PvP with 3 buddies
>literally impossible

Why is this so shit?

Remember when dungeons weren't completely faceroll on patch day? Like Pharos Sirius or Ampador Keep?

That was before FFXV came out and SE started dumping your sub fee into VR fishing.

Premades made pvp shit. Now it's bots and exp.

red mage. easy as fuck

people like them in progression FCs for when they're learning fights because it's like getting a bonus healer but once the mechanics are down and MTQ and Mr Happy have distilled them down in to retard-proof 3 minute videos no one wants red mages anymore

How can anyone defend the fact that we're still doing exactly the same endgame routine wehave since ARR launched?

>diadem 3.0 comes right after this patch
Its time to let go bros, this game is a sinking ship

>1 new dungeon
>1 new raid so casual shitters can get gear that raiders dont need
>Final Coil again

glad i unsubbed after i cleared o4s

Imagine getting unironically elitist over getting a piece of gear 5il better than someone else a month earlier

>all those people in my FC planning to get a house
>meanwhile I am already buying furniture due to expanded item limit for my cozy LaNoscea house

The butthurt will be glorious when maybe one of them manages to get a house during the total shitfest that will be the patch launch

>Literally the only interesting thing in 4.1 is Shirogane Housing
>There's still a chance my FC won't get any of the 24 mansions on my server and we'll be stuck with the same shitty plot for another 3 years

woohoo, there's, uh, new MSQ content?
I bet the only thing anyone still cares about in the MSQ doesn't get resolved and is just another cliffhanger with whats-her-face waking up on the island before "Continued in Patch 4.2"

what I dont get is why do they even bother with this stupid exploratory diadem shit. it was stupid the first time, stupid the second time, not like its gonna be any better a third time. literally only use it because theres gathering exclusive shit and thats it.

>go grind world bosses
>what are A and S rank hunts

How is that post elitist though, it's literally pointing out that for a raider the rewards hold no value whatsoever.

Honestly, they should have made the housing FC exclusive for the first week.

>people still deny that 2.x was the best era

It absolutely was. Story wise HW was better.

That leave SB being absolute shit in every possible regard.

thats fucking stupid

If I had expected SE to put in even that much effort I would have preferred they just made housing not shit

>Mt "make guides for fights you haven't run, use other peoples footage, and get mechanics flat out wrong" q
>retard proof
Pick one

>Census put FFXIV US servers at just below 300k active players

ffxivcensus.com/

Holy shit abandon ship. How come SE reports bullshit like "11 million players" when the reality is 295k active, ACTUAL players. Do they think they can just get away with it? I had no idea the playerbase was so small, I think I'm just going to finish the MSQ then quit.

Heavensward launch was my favourite, job design was fucking perfect besides BRD, now every job is a shell of its former self.

Man Susano and Lakshmi are pretty easy once you've seen their fights

>Join Susano """"""""""farm""""""""""" party
>two people dead before sword

Why? An FC house gets a lot more use than a private house.

Get thee gone WoW shill

>Ala Mhigo as BLM
>F fem au ra DRK loses hate on some mobs to me
>doesn't try to get them back
>almost kills me twice
>low DPS on first boss
>have a F catboi DRG
>fem au ra SCH in shisui barely heals
>this kills the DRG on second boss
>me almost too
>SCH dies on the two giants because she didn't step out of AOE
>still barely heals us at Zenos
>zero DPS
>this kills me while SCH is jumping around like an autist
>to be fair, I didn't notice wind push
>because I had to fucking keep healing myself
>add phase she dies
>we wipe
>next try
>SCH STILL barely heals
>stands around most of the time
>this kills her
>we wipe before add phase
>I leave
Jesus fuck. I never had a Mhigo run this bad.

How's WAR? Has it been let out of the cuck shed finally?

It's always that same image of Mario too, at least change that up so your obsessive samefag shitposting isn't so obvious faggot

It's worst when you join a party with people who can only join if they've beaten it before.

>I'd better lie about how many people are playing for some reason

Why are they shilling Lyse so much? She is such an bland an unlikable character.

Meta is now WAR/PLD. But DRK is still great, Tank meta is the best it's ever been I dunno' why people won't admit it.

People are impatient. They'll jump into farm parties once they get their clear instead of practising in clear parties for a while.

>you're a wow shill if you point out SE reported bullshit
ignorance is bliss

Unless someone gets carried hard, by the time they get their clear they should be a fucking pro at the fights with how long it takes to get a clear based on how bad the average party is.

WAR is still the training wheels tank, the others have more utility and you can get more out of them if your party knows how to use it skills
With a bunch of retards that don't know to use support skills though a WAR will pull ahead

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't play WAR

>FER ALLAH MEEGO

How does that change the census findings? Or does this playerbase only listen to facts when they point to the game thriving like Blizzard?

Because I stopped playing 9 weeks ago after realizing the only content for the next 6 months was going to be farming Neo Exdeath
And also because PLD is just literally better

>under 800k is 11million

youtube.com/watch?v=ms1_fL1eJ-o

I played this shit game since 2013.

I'm glad that I quit everything is turned for extremely casual garbage/erp shitstains.

Because DRK is much better for progression at the moment.

I still do parse runs on WAR tho

WAR is more dps than a DRK, it's a simple as that, at higher gear levels DRK utility isn't needed.

What's the best way to get crystal sand for my anima weapon?

What do you have against casual players buddy? It's thanks to those "shitters" that you can sit on your shiny high horse. I mean, someone has to make you look good.

We're like two weeks away from a major content patch, the numbers aren't nearly as low as during previous patch cycles

I like Lyse. I think she's funny, especially when she's trying to be serious.

'major'

>only one new dungeon

I hope it's a super fast dungeon. Ala Mhigo and Kugane have way too many walls in the way. I want to pull fucking everything and be done with this roulette as quickly as possible.

The game got objectively worse when they added Ninja. That was when it jumped the shark and turned to shit

They have to keep trying to come up with something new or the game will eventually run out of new players to replace those that got bored and quit.

Won’t work. People will just start 1-man FCs to buy them.

if there's a bonus it's usually pretty fun watching the immediate witch hunt

This game nearly made me kill myself, thanks Balmung.

>play BLM with i320 gear
>hit 4500 dps easy on a dummy with simple rotation

>play SMN with same i320 gear
>struggle to maintain 3600 dps on a dummy

I must be doing something wrong. I have never been able to match my SMN numbers to my BLM.

Lyse is very cute when she doesn't speak.

>it's under 300k, dead game, look at the census
>actually post the census numbers and blow him the fuck out
>i-i-i-i mean 11mil, k-k-kings honor, p-p-p-please play wow, it's only me and chinese bots on my server

Do people seriously have more than one job at 70? Do you fags have lives outside this game?

They should just instance it all. If they want neighborhoods, have the occupants pay rent - it's obvious they can't scale the system for shit thus it's a scare resource.

by now that's extremely easy just doing leveling roulette on your non-main.

Do you play one hour a week? Leveling in this game is easy.

>alliance raids are idiotic facerolls
>EX trials are farmed day 1
Same with dungeons but idk what his problem is.

>no content so far
>gives the game its highest number of subs
Yeah fuck off bro you don't know jack shit about the game.

Housing should have been FC neighborhoods.
Get your FC to round up 500m gil and get a permanent neighborhood and just let the FC leader pass houses out as needed

You posted numbers still inflated by some bots. The census doesn't catch any bots whatsoever. There's a huge discrepancy when you're posting close to 800k and the census is showing 295k active. And the census was generated 24 hours ago while your data was older. You need to understand that you're wrong.

>can solo levi ex
finally i dont have to worry about a bunch of other nigs getting in the way of the last stupid fucking horse i need