When was the last time you had sex user?

When was the last time you had sex user?
user?

Like 4 months ago I think. she was T H I C C

fucked the shit out of my onahole yesterday, does that count?

June 20th, 2016.

I don't miss it. You fuckers lied to me. It was unpleasant.

>I fucked a fatty

Couple days ago, before aunt Flo came to visit.

My wife was on her period during my birthday, and now she's out of town. So its been a little while. 2 weeks?

I'm 25 years old and have never had sex

Actual sex, November 2016 with a black hooker.
Latest sexual encounter was in February, when another man sucked my dick.

I think I may be a pervert.

I haven't touched a vag since I came out of my mother, so 24 years.

August 18th last year, i was drunk as hell and couldn't fully hard or cum. The cuddling was nice though after
>30mins in and she asks if we can stop so she can go to sleep

Give or take a month? Met a nice trap lady, we dressed up together and fucked our bums. finished the night with some beers and vidya. I am a homosexual now Sup Forums?

Yesterday.

Most certainly before, after, and during the encounter ya' goose.

>girlfriend wants to meet up today for sex and dinner
>tfw you just want to stay home and play video game

women are a chore

July

I'm 26. But I don't make an effort to try, sex just isn't something I want to actively pursue. If it happens it happens, but i'm completely pacified with masturbation.

Sex with a real woman might be better, but I can't fuck a real girl and watch Resort Boin.

yes dude that's what I just said

A week ago

>I think I may be a pervert
You definitely are. Having sex with animals is a crime.

Like 5 days ago. GF has a UTI now though, so that fucking blows

Last night, creampied my gf.

Wednesday.

Two and a half years ago

I could bang a coworker whenever I want but I'm stuck on a oneitis, plus insecurities and shit

well shoots. no jokes it was a feminine penis. like i'm at least 3 times her size. it was cute.

4 years ago. I had a really active sex life, dated, and though I'm not really sure how it started, anxiety and depression set in.

Today I feel like I'm walking out on stage on live TV when I go to the grocery store, though I still go. I don't know why it is the way it is, but understandably, I don't get out as much.

>wife is home
God damn it let me play video games in peace woman
>wife is away
fap for hours bitterly

about two month ago with a tinder date.

I had 5 different sexual partners this year, before that I was a 20 year old KV.

Back in the 80's when I shot out my moms vagina and then promptly into dumpster. Been scared of the pussy ever since.

An UTI? Does she sleep around?

Good to know we are all on the same page.

No, she's just unlucky. You don't even need to ever have sex to get UTI's

Wednesday

>15 minutes ago

Same
I won't ever make advances to a woman either because I'm too nervous. I've only been rejected all throughout high school and twice at two different jobs. I'm done embarrassing myself.

never, and i probably never will
while i'd love to try it, it uses up too much of my time money and effort to try and woo women to be able to have the sex
maybe one day i'll lose my virginity to a prostitute but it's low on the list of my priorities

August.

2009, I was 17 years old.
Didn't even finish.

>her

the last time i was allowed to babysit some children.

>never had sex
>my life revolves around thinking that I need to have sex daily and that I need a gf asap
>get gf and sex
>sex becomes a boring chore where I pound her senseless and sore and having to look out for her needs
>dump gf
>be happy that I can fap every day whenever I like to whatever degenerate shit I find

sex is overrated

>tfw got laid more in highschool than I have as an adult

fucking over a year ago and I got a floppy then too
fuck sake fml

A week ago?

to be fair, rejection is pretty normal. But it takes awhile to normalize. Gotta lose some of that empathy or it will fuck with you for the rest of your life.

ez pz

2 years
7 months
10 days

Videogames

December will be 2 years. Ive been so close twice but i got cockblocked. Kill me.

Sure. Didn't mean to be a dick but unsanitary sex is a common cause.