Texas bros, and I guess Floridatards, did your games survive the storm?

Texas bros, and I guess Floridatards, did your games survive the storm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHntsxoguHM
youtube.com/watch?v=1WxJPQLtp6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You had the opportunity to use Floritards but failed.

ahaha

Well, I mean it'd have to have games to be the best for a hurricane, unless you mean you can just pick it up and stick it somewhere more easily so it doesn't get damaged. Not in the dock though

Anyone go to any good hurricane parties?

I passed by a few

By the time that old german bitch hit me she was just a CAT 2, Lost power for 4 hours and a couple of branches on the ground where the only signs she was there at all.

Floridanon here, everything made it, even though a tree cracked open my roof like a cold one.

Jax, FL here. Lost power for 18 hours. Could been worse though, some people lost in for 9 days in my city.
I shudder to imagine that

Go away, Irma.

Houston here, water didn't even go over the curb where I live.

>since 2017

Christ, you guys are such pussie
>muh power
Humans have lived without power for thousands of years and retards like you cry at the thought of not having it for a few days.
>but my fridge!
If you don't stock up on non-perishables you are retarded.

Fort Lauderdale here. Yes they did. Played a good amount of Mother 3 while my power was out. It was great playing that amazing game again.

Irma had less effect on me than Matthew. House had literally nothing wrong with it. Over hyped.

>floridatards
>not floritards
one job

it's fun for the first couple of hours until you realize it's 88 degrees and humid and your air conditioner is a big ugly decoration.

>clover poster

Nigger parties?

NW Houston. We just got rain for many days straight. Never flooded but we live in a high flood plain zone out in suburbia with good drainage systems so it never actually flooded anywhere near our house.

I'm on an island In the gulf coast of Florida and thought for sure this would be the one that sunk the entire island but only lost a few tree and my internet was restored a day after I got back from the shelter.

Glad I didn't have to deal with any looters either since I live on an island and they put the draw bridges up.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHntsxoguHM

youtube.com/watch?v=1WxJPQLtp6M

where you live nigga, I'm coming for you.

Be at the Oishii restaurant on Southside tomorrow around 8 PM. The passcode is uzumaki.

>all black
Lmao

SW Houston here. Games were fine and I never lost power but another inch and my house would've flooded.

No they didn't. When the insurance came in I wound up buying a Switch since we're living out of a hotel room while clearing the house. Its a pretty awesome system actually, I can see why it's selling so well.

Three days no power.

I still don't have power. It's fucking miserable.

Yes