Low enemy variety, less than OOT

>low enemy variety, less than OOT
>no point in attacking enemy camps because theres never any good reward
>Only thing to find is shrines and seeds, no hidden ice cavern dungeon in the snow area or a hookshot, goron mask etc.
>World is too bright, no spooky areas like OOT's bottom of the well and dark temple
>unpopulated
>all the cool shit happened 100 years
>Being able to do anything from the start means the story doesn't progress as the game goes on like in other Zeldas.

>2017 Nintendo fans still think Zelda is good

They could learn a thing or two from witcher 3

I finally realized how shit botw is after playing horizon zero dawn

Best. Game. Ever.

Again? OP is autistic

Will the salt ever end?

And I finally realized how shit HZD was after playing Witcher 3

>no spooky areas like OOT's bottom of the well and dark temple
But that's wrong, don't want to spoil but keep playing the game and you will find a few

7/10 game, but I'm fine with this

forgot to upload a picture of your GOAT game?
spoil me, I've 100%d it and didn't find any besides the (very cool) pitch black shrine, which was cool for a while but had 0 puzzles and was filled with the regular enemies you find in the great plateau

No.

eternally anal blasted.
this game already won its first GOTY award.

BotW haters are like that episode of Spongebob where Squidward claims to hate Crabby Patties and buries one and shoves a tombstone over it. Then, the moment Spongebob walks away he goes into a catatonic addiction and digs it out. It's okay PC bros. You can share your true feelings here. We're all anonymous.

If you truly hate the game, then let's see some customer verification. Post a picture of a disk with timestamp. If you can't do that you didn't play it or you pirated it which means your opinion is forfeit. Forfeit because you're a piratescum. Forfeit because you had a predisposition against it for not supporting it. And forfeit to this argument because you can't prove you played it as a neutral party.

NOT
VALID
COMPLAINTS

>dark temple

I can't recall anything besides the dark forest which really doesn't have any unusual enemies in it.

I owned the Wii U version and sold it. I own a Switch with a few games but didn't bother getting Zelda again because it falls into the same trap every open world games does. It slowly declines instead of ending with a bang.

>this picture
>muh_physics.webm
>a webm comparing zelda to horizon
you people are like clockwork

>find a secret hidden doorway tucked within the most isolated region of hyrule
>seems like yet another shrine at first, with you having to activate the door with the sheikah slate to gain entry
>when you go inside, there are giant gears and conveyor belts everywhere, including ancient furnaces that are still burning after over ten thousand years
>ancient weaponry everywhere, and what look like builders' tables with abandoned tools and blueprints on top
>as you move further into the "shrine" you're suddenly approached by some mechanical abomination with sparks coming out of it and some limbs missing
>it's a prototype guardian that never got to see the light of day
>there are several of them in the various rooms, all slightly different in design, some more functional than others
>final room is a giant arena where you fight a giant guardian prototype boss
>find out later this was one of several factories crafted by the ancient sheikah tribe where the divine beasts and the legion of guardians were being planned and constructed in preparation to fight ganon
>throughout the factory you get to see tiny glimpses via cutscenes of the ancient sheikah consorting with the royal family and constructing their mechanical army

An autist can dream

I love autists now.
But seriously this is pretty much what was missing from the game, I still remember the disappointment I felt when I discovered that the Forbidden Temple was just a big stone hut for yet ANOTHER shrine with a couple guardians inside.
I even remember that I marked the place in the map thinking, "wew, I found something pretty big, I'll explore it once I get geared up!"

>No Darknuts, Iron Knuckles or Ball and Chain Troopers
>No Armos
>No Like Likes, which would be perfect for stealing your gear
>No ReDeads or Gibdos wandering the ruins of destroyed towns and villages at night
>No Leevers, Moldorms or Lanmolas in the desert
>No Wallmasters or Floormasters
>No Tektites
>No Dodongos, especially near Death Mountain

>Instead here's a dozen reskins of the same handful of enemies lmao

WHY

can we get a seconds version of this

>being so assblasted that you made this picture

seething.

the story dlc needs to add like 5-10 new enemies and 2 classic dungeons.

>>low enemy variety, less than OOT
legit point
>>no point in attacking enemy camps because theres never any good reward
attacking bases is fun
>>Only thing to find is shrines and seeds, no hidden ice cavern dungeon in the snow area or a hookshot, goron mask etc.
like it or not, shrines practically are dungeons, plus you can get a house
>>unpopulated
There's always the odd walking NPC
>>all the cool shit happened 100 years ago
subjective

i hate playing apologist

I wanna post mine too! You really gotta move on user.

Absolutely not.

and it's still the uncontested goty

That says more about the quality of games in 2017 than it does about BotW desu.

Oh fuck, I didn't even think about Dodongos. That is legitimately upsetting. But I'll be honest with you. As great as BotW is, I do think it was more a test than anything else. They proved that this formula itself works. I suspect what comes next is gonna resemble classic Zelda a lot more, while still feeling like BotW.

I don't believe this for a single second. The game was delayed by two years. they have made entire Zelda games in that amount of time and yet BotW still feels unfinished and half baked.

The fact that its been 6 and a half months and Sup Forums is still this salty that exists attest to the absolute perfection of the game

But now they have a completely working engine to make a new Switch 3D Zelda out of

They can make a smaller world with more towns, more enemy variety, real dungeons, and better side quests, while keeping BOTW's physics and visual engine intact

But I feel like btow was good because of the abandonment of all the gear and linear progression. I loved that you could get the Master Sword or just go face Ganon.

I own both games, he's right. BOTW could stand to learn a lot from TW3. Zelda needs more focus on the story.

Still better than Ocarina of Time.

>low enemy variety, less than SMW
>no point in attacking enemies when you can just walk around them
>Only thing to find is Stars. No hidden keys or secret worlds
>World is too bright, no spooky areas like the haunted houses, or Forest of Illusion
>unpopulated

But there is a spooky area? Dark as fuck spooky area

man this game was shit

>This game that is intentionally different than the games that came before is different than the games that came before, and therefore bad!

Nice logic.

Yeah, you could make a list like this for every game. Good example.

underrated post

>try to run BOTW on my PC
>still can't get over 20 fps with my fucking specs
this is retarded.

i'm 1.9.1 cemu, all this other shitty stuff to make it not stutter and it's still run like shit.

>Can skip the inside of Hyrule castle by just climbing up the walls and using gale jump.

>AMD+INTEL
>wat

(all the other stuff is pretty good, actually)

>being so assblasted that you made this picture in the first place and posted several thousand of them already
lel

WHY I CAN'T RUN THIS GAME OVER 20 FPS
I JUST WANT 30 FPS FOR GOD SAKE

>amd and intel
Because AMD cards in my country are the best in price to value ratio

NVIDIA are literally almost twice as expensive here

AMD GPU are good, AMD CPU are shit.

>what's ok for a platformer should be enough for a fucking huge open world
well, no shit retards don't see a problem with 900 korok seeds
with this attitude there will be one bokoblin (2 color variations) one lizalfo and ganon in next zelda as the whole enemy roster