I dont like shitendo """games"""
Shoo shoo marketer.

Because as of now it only has 2 games that interest me

I do user.....what kind of fool do you take me for

>falling for the Wii u 2 meme

I wait for crackers to open it like PSP

(you)
youtube.com/watch?v=8eOdEkmTP0o

Fuck Pokken came out today and I forgot to grab a copy.

Because I'm not a child.

user
this is a video games image board.
Asking why somebody wouldn't own the greatest console on the market here is like asking a chef if they cook.

Because I use CEMU :^)

It costs money.

>copying the vita 5 years late
Heh

because it's like $500 in latin america

Might wanna stop using Zelda as a shilling point
>low enemy variety, less than OOT
>no point in attacking enemy camps because theres never any good reward
>Only thing to find is shrines and seeds, no hidden ice cavern dungeon in the snow area or a hookshot, goron mask etc.
>4 20 minute "dungeons" with no unique themes
>World is too bright, no spooky areas like OOT's bottom of the well and dark temple
>unpopulated
>all the cool shit happened 100 years
>Being able to do anything from the start means the story doesn't progress as the game goes on like in other Zeldas.
Mario Odyssey is going to be a million times better.

But a chef can't cook if the ingredients aren't in-stock

What does that mean ?

The Wii u had good games.

The Wii U 2 aka switch just improves on that. Better hardware and better software.

ha laugh at this sleepy suzzy whos too slow to have bought a switch already
lol slow boy
slow boy sleepy suzzy cant wake up in time to buy a switch when it comes instock lol
sleepy boy
suzzy lol

Jokes on you, I was playing MK8D while you wasted the time to type this out.

I do, but Splatoon's content drought has made me less interested in playing it by the day.

I do but it has no games so I have it sitting it it's box under my bed.

nice try no switch sleepy suzzy
not fooling no one shut eye sleep boy suzzy lol

No games. I'm waiting for its first killer app.

Any claw grippers out there? I'm wondering if it's possible to claw the joycons or if it's too awkward. Obviously just the right joycon but that's ok cause I only claw the right side of my controllers anyway.

After 6 years or so of using the claw I don't think I can go back and I'd really prefer to use the joycons not the pro controller.

What do you mean? They update it weekly.

It's not green or orange yet.

if you can find one when that drops though

>Already have BoTW for the WiiU
>Still playing good new 3DS games
>Not enough other Switch games yet to justify purchase

Once Xenoblade comes out and I've beaten DQ8, and Metroid then I'll pick one up.

Waiting for the inevitably Switch+ whatever the fuck they are going to call it.

No one gives a fuck about unfun gun number 50. People want maps.

i do

Yeah, when Odyssey comes out I plan to get the bundle.

I actually bought one a week ago.

I fucking love it.

I'm going to sound like a marketer for a minute, but it's the only console I can think of, outside of maybe the DS, that actually adds value and functionality to any game on it. Every game on the Switch benefits from being on the Switch.

With literally any other console, the console itself is just a black box that holds your games hostage. You don't actually WANT a PS4, you want to play Bloodborne, and getting a PS4 is the only way to do that. Modern consoles only gain value by withholding it.

The Switch, on the other hand, gains value through its design, and passes that value down to its games. There are games on the Switch that I never would have looked at twice, but because they're on the Switch, they they actually make me stop for a second and consider.

Disgaea 5? Nah. Don't have that kind of time, sitting around grinding for hours anymore.
Disgaea 5 on the Switch? Where I can take the grinding with me to work, and STILL have the main couch console experience when I get home? I might actually go for that.

Was waiting for the new 3ds worth it? Slightly faster load times and...that's it

I own a Wii U
Not really any reason to buy a switch. though mario odyssey looks good

They just added Kelp Dome. Also a new Salmon Run map. Before that Manta Marina both all recently.

Don’t want to support Nintendo nor (indirectly) their zealot fans - who have made a life long enemy in me after downvoting my Reddit posts one too many times.

if theres a bundle
sales aren't dropping so it probably won't happen

>Where I can take the grinding with me to work
you actually, honestly take a bing bing wahoo machine outside of your house?
I just thought the switch was for playing while having a shit, I would never dream of being seen playing vidya in public

Because nintendo lost a lifelong fan when they introduced the wii.

I'm really good at not wasting my money.

ok

zero games, besides shovelware

I'm not interested in lolicon, shit third person shooter, so that's literally every big game. The rest are shovelware, shit, or ports

Because they were impossible to find and the only game for a long time was Zelda, of which, I had 0 interest in playing that shit.

For me it was, I'd bought a launch 3DS and really wanted the larger size. Really like the New 3DS XL I picked up, though kind of kicking myself because of the New 2DS XL.
Ironically I'm kind of in the reverse situation now wanting a smaller more portable Switch.

sleep boy shopped pic
suzzy no fooly lol
nice try suzzy
real suzzy move, suzzy

it doesn't even have zelda
That shit is a port

ordered the red one since xenoblade is actually coming this year.

Yes. The bigger screen and (industry standard) second "stick" made it worth the wait just for MH4U and MHGen.

You fags are such babies. Just because a company releases one product you don't like doesn't mean everything else is something bad too

>wanting a smaller more portable Switch.

Never ever ever.

The Switch already almost self-destructs because of heat problems because of its size. It's already as small as its ever going to get. Maybe even a little TOO small.

You should be a marketer, that was good.

Umm lad

If you actually think thats not just some flaseflagging ps baby who's to young to even claim that...

I already have a PS4, 3DS, and Wii U.

I bought a switch not too long ago, forgot what it was like to spend $60 per a game. I love it, but I'm a poorfag and can't spend 60 for a new game if it doesn't have unlimited content, like Splatoon and Smash.

Yeah, it's amazing what you can get away with when you don't hate yourself.

Had a couple Mario Kart games at lunch today with some co-workers. Shit was fun as fuck.

No good games on it I want
Under powered system compared to what's out on the market for the same price
Nintendo

Regardless, the game seems terrible. It's just another empty world sand box full of nothing. I just wish this fucking meme would die, already. I don't think a single game has done open world properly. At least in the past 7 or so years.

Oh and your weapon's durability is garbage and shit breaks constantly. Yea fuck that.

But I do.
I spent all morning playing Neurovoider on mine.

Unemployment

Absolutely garbage console
Overpriced and underpowered
3 games worth playing
Cancerous company
Cancerous fanbase

>PS4
And why is that relevant?
When was PS4 ever actually relevant to core gamers?

I'm sorry you feel that way, user.
Zelda is a fantastic game, and I'm sad you're depriving yourself of a universally enjoyed experience just because of what some randos on an anonymous image board have been memeing.

>consoles have never gotten refreshes with cheaper cooler running parts made on newer processes.

Unlike the WiiU which never sold enough units to justify newer revisions, the Switch is selling enough that Nintendo commissioning a new revision of the SOC makes perfect sense.
Especially in light of the heat problems.

They can get a new smaller more portable revision of the hardware, and do a silent refresh of the big Switch that solves the heat problems.

>buying a nividia shield for $400+

>99% battery.
Charge your console for fuck's sake, it's almost flat.

>better hardware

uuuh compare the specs to the wii u and say that again

i dont have cash to buy it right now please buy it for me

Splatoon 1 had 2 weapons per week, and more than 1 map per month. And we've already played with most of these weapons in the first game. At least in the first game most of the additions were something we've never used before.
They're stretching out the content drops as thin as possible just so they can say there's a year of them.

Because I like video games.

>Don't care about Rabbids or Odyssey

>Bored of Zelda and Mario Kart

When is the new Mario Party or Smash coming out?

Odyssey isn't out yet

I still wanna play games from yesteryear, there's like 3 games I would play on the Switch then get bored.

If a system has the PSP and PS1 library with SNES and GBA emulation and I could play the games with a wireless controller then I'd be more interested in getting something like that but so far nothing dose it and well enough for a real simple plug and play simple experience.

I might get a Switch later but I wanna play old games right now

>Anonymous
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is reserved buddy. Just a matter of time to get one.

How the fuck do you not care about Odyssey? That game looks fun as fuck.

Also Rabbids is actually really good, you might check it out.

But it also started with about 5 times the content splatoon 1 did.

Go away shit poster

>buying an ARMS console for that much

Something i learned from buying nintendo games, you get 5 fantastic games, but then your console will start collecting dust because after those 5 games you won't touch it anymore, i love nintendo games, but that's not enough to justify buying another console just to get 1 game each year

>software
ya splatoon 2 and um

been really liking mine.

>wii u - tri core cpu with 2.1 ghz per core
>switch: three-core cpu with 1.2 ghz per core AND less bandwidth
>expecting a tablet cpu to be able to outperform a dedicated processor

Who gives a shit about how Splatoon 1 started? What matters is how the game ended. And it still has more content than the sequel.

One(1) game. But it's a port too and can be emulated.

I'm strongly tempted to buy one but there just isn't enough I want to play on the system. I really like the concept and design of it. The Switch has the potential to replace the Vita as the portable weebshit machine of choice, but publishers don't seem to be latching on to it.

Because I just play BotW on cemu on my PC.

jesus the library is barebones right now

Maxwell architecture. Tegra chip

>he owns the a an switch

it has barely been over half a year since release, what do you expect? honestly it's library is surprisingly robust for so little time.

Tegra chip that is not only a mobile chip, but a downclocked chip that isnt even allowed to run at its """full"" potential.

The release date for the switch in Korea is December 1st.

So just waiting for that.

>surprisingly robust
>no games is surprisingly robust

>expecting a tablet cpu to be able to outperform a dedicated processor

Well, I mean, it does.
Not sure how, but it does, absolutely, unequivically do more than the WiiU can, and with less power consumption.

There's even ready-made comparison material, if you want it.

>but publishers don't seem to be latching on to it.
Support is picking up though.
It's already hitting the indie support levels of the Vita and the weebshit is slowly picking up as well.
I mean, a new Umihara Kawase game was teased as a switch exclusive so that's a great thing right there.

Is Pokken worth it if I like fighting games but have no local scene?

I don't think it is just for online.

i don't know who makes these retarded pictures but i fear that they are allowed to leave the house.

Why