Would the Halo universe stand a chance if any single 40k race invaded?

Would the Halo universe stand a chance if any single 40k race invaded?
Could Master Chief kill a space smurf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWnB_o2_5dY
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Iron_Halo
halopedia.org/Precursor
youtube.com/watch?v=1bHs7kJJQJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Would the Halo universe stand a chance if any single 40k race invaded?

No, unless we're comparing them to the forerunner era

>Could Master Chief kill a space smurf?

Easy

youtube.com/watch?v=RWnB_o2_5dY

This video only proves MC can kill a Spartan IV

so that's a no

Spess muhreens wear no helmets so it takes only a single headshot to kill them.

>Spess muhreens wear no helmets
u wot m8

Can't their heads stop bullets though? I remember spess muhreens having things that looked like smashed bullets attached to their faces.

Literally the lightbulb one in OP doesn't wear a helmet.

Yea that one is a little stronger than a space marine, I think you'd need more than a bullet to kill em

No.

Because that's space jesus

P good bait

Yes, the Forerunners and Prometheans would ass rape the 40k universe unless you just mean the Covenant and UNSC.

No because 40k is basically a bunch of final boss-tier factions fighting each other

The real question is, if the plural of elf is elves, why the plural of smurf isn't smurves?

Those are service studs, typically 100 years to a stud, though some chapters use other studs to denote different terms of service.
What your thinking of is the Iron Halo, which gives space marines a shield.
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Iron_Halo

Marines have been killed by literally everything in the 40K universe, from Demons, to shitty human cultists, to Gretchins.

MC wouldn't have issues unless he was going up against some named hero marine.

forerunners and flood would fuck up any 40k faction
unsc and covenant are babby tier

orks are unbeatable. tyranids can only be beaten by robots. everything else can be beatable if you are more op than them

>forerunners and flood would fuck up any 40k faction
Necron and Tyranid say no

You know the halos the ones that don't wear actual helmets wear are still helmets that do the same job, right? They have fields.

> These guys get their asses handed to them in their overpowered universe
> Surely my puny human in a helmet can take most of them

Didn't they get fucked up by the flood? They seem pretty pathetic.

I've got ham but I'm not a hamster

> I can't read

Marines get killed by the weakest shit in that OP universe too. Chaos cultists suicide bomb/IED? Yeah it kills them.

The flood were revealed to the descendants of Lovecraftian eldritch abominations that predate the universe by at least 85 billion years so it becomes understandable that the forerunners are babby tier compared to the flood

Yeah, what you neglect to mention here is that in almost all situations you're talking hundreds of thousands of them vs 100 marines to even stand a chance.

How is that pathetic? The Flood turned entire fleets of starships against them.

>that predate the universe

Tyranid are small time in comparison, Necrons could maybe get them early on but if they snowball too much they're unstoppable and the only solution is to destroy everything.

Doesn't seem very different to tyranids. Just take all organic matter and use it against them. If the flood killed them, then tyranids would too.

I didn't write the story bruh

halopedia.org/Precursor

Give me powerlevels on forerunners

No I'm not. I'm not even talking about the outcome of large scale battles. There is alot of shit that can easily kill a marine. You think they are immune to snipers? Strafing runs? Hit and run attacks? Walking over an IED?

Hell the Sniper from the Halo games would easily penetrate those helmets.

If a Tyranid ate a Lil' Floodster like this one would the Tyranid get infected or would the Flood be consumed?

Fun fact that their ftl travel is shifting through alternate realities and choosing one where they are somewhere else. Precursors-flood are gods compared to even w40k species.

Flood can take over your tech. If your tech is better than Tyranid bio-tech, then they are more dangerous than the Tyrannids.

Tyranids ate my picture

Humans from Halo could not beat Humans from 40k, Humans from Halo had trouble beating the Covenant which a handful of Space Marines would use as Target Practice

Flood doesn't the all organic matter, it takes all matter and change it to flood mass. Tyranids might eat up the flood forms but two weeks later they would turn into flood themselves, with the planet they are on, too.

What if your tech is based on psychic power like Orkz

Here, gentlemen, we have a halo babby who has managed to know nothing of WH40k while being posting on Sup Forums. Science will be interested in studying how a being can be this inhumanely retarded

necrons have weapons that atomize you
they can time travel
they can blow up planets in a snap

fat lot of good that's done them so far.

Not him, but hasn't only a fraction of them even woken up?

DOAT humanity would annihilate both the Forerunners and Flood

Look of the Mechavores and Slaughtersong

>when you miss your target so you teleport the enemy ship back in time so they get hit anyway resulting in a 102% accuracy rate

most of them haven't awakened and the ones that are are scattered and dont really work together and necrons have weapons that can phase through armor

>tyranids
>small time
You're aware that the hive fleets we've seen so far are small scouting ones, right? And it takes stupid contrivances and plot armor to barely fend them off every time?

All of them. Didact's ship is 100 miles long and it's not even the biggest forerunner spaceship, not to mention their megastructures like the halos and ark.

>the tyranid are actually running from an even great thread

Halo is shit

Halo universe is babby tier compared to 40k, the Imperium would literally rape the nasties in the halo universe.

Where is your argument faggot?

Want to know how easily Space marines can get shitstomped? See the Celestial lions.

youtube.com/watch?v=1bHs7kJJQJ0

>Didact's ship is 100 miles long

>Tyranids
>Small time
Didn't an Imperium peachery dish project cause such horrifying changes on two unkillable races that if any gotten out with their upgrades from the eternal stalemate they could have assraped the Galaxy and thus had to quickly destroy the planet.

All of the good Halo fluff is in the books and is almost never brought up in the games which have progressively gotten worse due to hack writers, much like 40k.

>Tyranid are small time
>Unironically thinking the virgin flood would be able to stand up the chad Tyranid.
Its not overly important but if you actually bothered to read the lore you understand just how terribly inaccurate that is. It would be a young Mike Tyson fighting a blind paraplegic. The flood would get fucking ass raped, and so would the covenant.

Considering the Spartan II's were recruited to fuck with space pirates (i.e. standard humans) and the number of Spartans from each program is less than a thousand, Halo's universe wouldn't be prepped to deal with the grimdark, edge-powered races of 40k.

>chad Tyranid
>completely helpless if they get cut off from the hivemind
Flood instinctively start eating everything around them to form a new hive mind and continue spreading.

>atomize you
That's not that high level tech. Precursors could manipulate the space time itself like a fabric and turn a piece of vacuum into a living creature, or your necron troop into an orc.

You know that Tyranids literally eat everything Organic? Even plantlife, they have specialized things to devour bacteria. Nothing organic is safe from Tyranid hunger, not even those gay mushrooms.

>only a single headshot to kill them
Good luck piercing an Iron Halo with Spartan firearms.

What did they do? Turn themselves into an extinct race for a laugh?

I understand what you're saying but the flood in themselves (while powerful) don't really stand up to whats in the 40k universe. Its an unfair comparison to begin with.

Rank and file space marines don't get anything but Ceramite suits.

Guys never shave underneath your balls unless you plan on doing it daily, it's day 3 and I feel like I've got an army of fire ants making the place more red than Mars.

They let themselves be killed because it was something new

Sounds like a retarded race

>Comparing anything to 40k
With a few exceptions, 40k wins

>Its an unfair comparison to begin with.
It's unfair when they start weaponizing reality to prevent space travel and destroy fleets.

I know that feel

Which are exceptionally bulletproof to low calibre weapons. Unless the UNSC has something similar to a stubber, the shittiest projectile gun in Warhammer, their tiny pellets will just scratch the Space marines coating.

perhaps the problem is you are a sperg who doesn't know how to properly shave, did you ever once consider that possibility?

Pictured: An Ork Sniper during the Third War of Armageddon repositioning after killing two Celestial Lion Apothecaries.

Rank and file are canonically wearing helmets by decree of the Codex Astartes - including the sergeants, who get that red painted one.

>Hits the big red button on The Ark
>Entire galaxy is wiped out
>Halo Universe wins but at what cost

>using a fedora meme
>when arguing about a race that can change reality how they like and then just killed themselves cus lol why not
Do you read your shit? Don't you see how autistic you look?

Can heavy stubbers even penetrante marine armor in the fluff?

>While infection forms are the Flood's standard means of infection, it is possible for a compatible host organism to be infected by spores alone. The spores will enter the body and go about interfacing with the host's biology, consuming the victim's biomass and replacing it with Flood biomass, leading to biological transformation.
you can't eat flood. flood don't even eat you really, they just convert you into more flood shit.

I thought the Flood was just dehydrated vacuum packed Presursors.

Flood is not organic though. On the first front it is efficient and easy to revive some dead bodies to use as zombies but on the long run there's no organic and inorganic for the flood. It doesn't matter if it's a rock or a Carnifex, it will be turned into flood mass by the neural physics method.

To be fair most of the flood's strength was borrowed or stolen, like star roads or the majority of the forerunner fleet. But a post feeding phase flood is unstoppable. They develop planet sized brains just to think up new strategies in an accelerated time against their enemies. Just as an example.

Well good luck getting past Tyranid acidic blood and rapid generic shifts and mutations to counter what's killing them every five minutes.

>be ancient space humies
>find ancient powder floating in a strange spaceship on the edge of the galaxy
>I've got an idea, let's feed this strange powder to our space doggos!

Good luck mutating against a force developed by a race that created the universe which's presence turns planets into biomass without any real contact.

space marine? Maybe
now if we are talking about some of the more hardcore chapters like space sharks or iron hands, it'd be very difficult. With something like alpha legion? Good luck finding him, he's behind 50 cardboard cutouts of alpharius or was it omegon?

I think so. Continuous fire will definitively poke some holes in there, and it depends how big the Stubber is, if It's a Knight Stubber you are indeed fucked.

>people actually think anything is stronger than 40k
there's a reason why 40k is known as grognard power arguments: the game, because nothing can beat 40k except other things within 40k

i mean remove you fully from the physical plane too the point there inst even a atom left

But can any of those guys defeat this guy?

im retarded I meant ultra marine not space marine. Commisar, I give you permission to blam.

Orks can literally do anything they want if enough of them think it, the entire Halo universe doesn't exist because orks don't believe in it. Checkmate.

>Halo fags vs. 40k fags
Truly, the most autistic matchup.

Orks would never be smart enough to think of that and they wouldn't want to give up a fight like that anyway, double checkmate.

sure the chief could probably manage a smurf assuming he caught one off guard and dropped a capital ship on them

the 40k universe is full of extremely powerful beings but the UNSC are probably imperial guard tier, maybe a little better, early imperial guard tier

ultimately it's a numbers game, 40k has bigger numbers

I feel like that belongs to sonybois vs any other console. Or Sonic vs Mario, or really anything that pits one vidya man to another from entirely different universes and rules.

khorne gets off his throne and oneshots halo

Adolescence is idolizing 40k.