ITT: garry's mod feels

>tfw you will never wander the rocky wasteland alone in an apocalypse
>tfw you will never fend off mutant wolves with your AK47
>tfw you will never count your rations down day by day
>tfw you will never reach the safety of the stronghold in a ruined building where you friends are waiting for you

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/sn0ii
streamable.com/t840l
youtube.com/watch?v=AEfc9KVYd5w
youtube.com/watch?v=G82iTZoTUN0
youtube.com/watch?v=YNBXmnreJKM
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=927742964
steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=841802655
streamable.com/rkgc4
youtube.com/watch?v=jbOHCopCyiU
moddb.com/mods/ultimate-mod-warhammer-40k
youtube.com/watch?v=3BimsQefqeo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cf5fQkYs9cc
youtube.com/watch?v=s1i-dnAH9Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you will never keep watch for bandits to keep the trade road safe
>tfw you will never sit alone in a tower for hours with only your water and an old newspaper to comfort you
>tfw you will never look out at the wasteland and wonder how things came to be like this
>tfw you will never watch the sun setting, knowing it means you will be relieved soon and you can go home to your qt young wife
>tfw people will never depend on you for protection

>Tfw all your favourite servers are long dead

>tfw you will never explore the ruined underground complex near your base
>tfw you will never feel the cold damp air
>tfw you will never hear the creaking of metal
>tfw you will never feel the icy fear dropping through your spine when something clatters nearby
>tfw you will never discover the mysterious secrets within

>tfw you will never head into the burning desert with your best bro by your side
>tfw you will never kill freakish mutant scorpions together
>tfw no one will ever have your back like that

>tfw you will never be a lone agent caught in a conflict between post apocalyptic warlords
>tfw you will never be ambushed by a gang of his men, kill most of them but be badly wounded
>tfw you will never be rescued by this sweet qt who brings you back to her brother&hers hideout
>tfw you will never have you nurse you back to health in the basement of an old concrete building
>tfw you will never listen to her singing sweet songs in her Russian accent to you to help you sleep
>tfw you will never hear her talk about how worried she is about her brother, out scavenging for a week now
>tfw you will never eat the warm broth she makes for you
>tfw you will never hear her talk about how lonely she is
>tfw you will never have her hold your hand, her skin an island of warmth in the cold drafty room
>tfw she will never whisper sweet comforting things into your ear as she changes your bandages
>tfw she will never help you learn to walk again
>tfw you will never grow to love her
>tfw no one will ever love you
why even live

>tfw you will never fight to the last man to defend your base against raiders

>tfw you will never finally reach a safe zone after hours of fear and worry
>tfw you will never be greeted by a rooftop sentry
>tfw you will never find shelter inside, clustering around the fireplace with the other travelers, drinking warm coffee and sharing tales of the road

>tfw you'll never be a bad-ass post-apocalyptic soldier in a welding mask

What gamemode?

>tfw you will never watch the sunset with this qt guard

Just sandbox. I found an expanded NPCs mod, citizens+, there are 2 of them and you can hold "C" to customize their clothes and skin in the menu. Lots of great qt NPCs plus tons of player models

>you will never fend off flesh-eating mutants in the dark forest
>you will never throw an eye over your shoulder every tenth step
>you will never start at every snapping twig
>you will never hear the howls in the distance, too strange to be wolves
>you will never travel the forest with only your wits and your weapon to protect you

>tfw you couldn't save keith marshall

>tfw you will never warm yourself near a burning pile of corpses before continuing your lonely solitude
>tfw you will never have to flee the crazed cult that lives nearby, looking for victims to sacrifice to their strange god

>tfw you will never hold your girlfriend as she bleeds to death after a shootout
>tfw you will never look into her eyes
>tfw you will never feel her warm sticky blood flow over your hands
>tfw you will never be the last person she loves
>tfw you will never hold her as she fades away into death

>tfw god is dead...

>tfw you will never gather a ragtag crew of friends to storm the refinery held by the evil warlord and take it back for all to use
>tfw you will never fight beside good friends who would give their lives for you and you would give yours for them
>tfw you will never share that bond with anyone

>tfw you will never guard your community's water tower on a cloudy day....

>tfw you will never teach a qt to shoot a rifle by targeting some horrible monsters who deserve to die anyway
>tfw you will never steady her shaking hands so she can aim properly
>tfw you will never feel her warm breath on your face
>tfw you will never feel the tension in her muscles as she concentrates
>tfw she will never be your friend

someone else bump this thread please

>you will never face down horrible monsters as they attack your friends

>you will never camp in the cornfields with a beautiful qt

>tfw no safe, cozy enclave to live in with the dark world all around
It'd be so comfy.....

>tfw you will never trade for supplies with a qt post-apocalyptic merchant

>tfw no qt dragonov girlfriend

I need someone to make a Todd Howard player model for Garry's Mod. For the good of mankind.

>tfw 26 posts from 3 IPs

Seek help

why??

>one guy posting all of this shit

streamable.com/sn0ii
more feels

what maps??

I can't remember all of them but most of these are from:
rp_wasteland
rp_necro_forest_a1
rp_apocalypse
rp_aftermath
gm_nuclear_winter
gm_atomic

You can do all that shit and a lot more in Gmod2, which is the most important game in many years

ebip thread sir
well mened

I never played Garry's Mod but what you are describing is vastly different from the little I see from it, that was just some random half life sanbox.

Can you explain it how it even works for me?

>Dragunov
I recognize that model and it's a Zastava M76

most of the shit hes saying he "did" is roleplayed.

>you will never be the first to build a fully functional car in the wasteland by exploiting remote controllers and the /ragdoll command again

>tfw been in the marine corps for 5 months
>tfw might get to do this irl in afghanistan

comfy

Where do I get it?

Cool pictures user

Yeah that's what the game labels it as, too. I know they are different guns but it feels like how most people call it an AK-M when it's really an AK-47.

>I never played Garry's Mod
How????

its not out yet nigga

people who were adults when gmod came out were never interested in this shit bro. game has always seemingly been just for little kids

It's just sandbox. You can spawn NPCs and have them fight each other, build stuff sometimes. All I did was pose the models with a couple cool add-ons that let you pose the joints like you're in blender or something. Also some prop "add-ons" you can download free from the community for more 3D models to use.

It's also fun for making videos.
streamable.com/t840l

All my other screenshots are saved as .tga files for some reason. I don't feel like converting them.

There's a bunch of custom multiplayer gamemodes besides sandbox.

>youtube and streamers killed the engineering community in Gmod
>everything is either some trashbin gamemode or DarkRP now

I only came to know of it's existance about 2 years ago.

I also changed a bunch of screenshots black and white in paint.net. They look so depressing but I like them.

>Bump my screenshot thread where I rp not only one, but MULTIPLE generic uninteresting scenarios and repeat the same one sometimes

Did anyone ITT play fmod?
It was a Garry's mod server fallout mod with random weapons and quests and NPCs. Mostly played on gm_atomic

what's wrong with them?

wew

I remember playing it a few years back, but I think the playercount was low and the server constantly spawned NPCs in certain parts of the map to seem fallout-esque

Though I may be thinking of a different fallout gamemode

Did spacebuild die? I loved that shit.

Nothing until you became a faggot and shilled this thread in other unrelated threads.
Also all of them are pretty generic if you've consumed basically any media from the last ten years.

>implying little kids can program shit
youtube.com/watch?v=AEfc9KVYd5w
youtube.com/watch?v=G82iTZoTUN0

you will never trap someone in a invisible dumpster

Sounds about right.

Had so much fun playing that back in the day
>the formed team with some guys and built a base to fend off zombies
>slowly drifted apart and never talk on steam anymore
>last online: 345 days ago

I'm sorry user i just wanted to share my screenshots and feels

nice putin picture. you should learn to turn off your crosshair though

Most people haven't played Garry's Mod
Like even most people on Sup Forums

>you will never get your cock sucked c l e a n

SUCK THIS COCK GOOD

I'd pay for that mod!

>citizens+
>fmod
Got a link? I'm having a hard time finding this for whatever reason

Building a melon dispenser remains my only engineering feat in this game. I remember rewriting gmod10+ mods to work with gmod9 because you could only buy digiral shit with a credit card back then.

>tfw spacebuild only ever has like 4 people on it
>most are AFK or hues dming on the sand planet
>never any cool people talking and building while listening to some calm space music
spacebuilding music
youtube.com/watch?v=YNBXmnreJKM

>tfw no more PERP with corrupt admins and constant drama bullshit watching admins get perma'd
>no more secret convos in the server hideouts with friends about how the servers got investigated by the IRS because the donations were being stolen
hellzone clan is honest to god pure autism, fun to watch though

Making friends on gmod was always so fucking great. I remember playing DarkRP and meeting so many cool dudes by making retarded voices while acting like an Italian mob boss as the Gangster Leader and raiding shit with them while I never broke character.

Im sorry too, I was too hostile. I understand you put work into these and wanted people to see them but advertising like that always rubs me the wrong way.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=927742964
steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=841802655
You need some other addons for them to work, though. it has links in the description for them.

streamable.com/rkgc4

could I build this on a WH40K server?

or is it nobuild anti-fun RP

youtube.com/watch?v=jbOHCopCyiU

On my server, I could build it since I'm a super admin. You could not.

Most RP servers don't allow that level of building.

You should dupe it and upload it to the workshop.

Thanks

If you like Warhammer check this out
moddb.com/mods/ultimate-mod-warhammer-40k
It's a mod for Men of War Assault Squad 2, but it's extremely extensive with lots of unit options
Here's some vids of it in action
youtube.com/watch?v=3BimsQefqeo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cf5fQkYs9cc

I've been considering trying to make a Gmod comic. I made the video I posted above, the solitude one, in about 4 hours. I have some ideas for stories but I feel like the maps would be too limiting.

>there are people that use gmod for anything other than engineering

how do I get good at it user

youtube.com/watch?v=s1i-dnAH9Y4

>years ago
>play zombie survival
>it was alright
>literally reinstalled a couple weeks ago
>10x better after all these years of refinement and the server can actually peak to 90+ players

Everything went better than expected

Is that just the same old game mode where you have to find a room and shoot the furniture to the door? What's better about it now?

i also want to know
i really liked it back then, but winning was nearly impossible

i remember getting really excited when i saw humans win for the first time, it was in the nazi zombies map

>tfw you will never be a citizen woman taken advantage of by big strong Metropolice units.
>tfw you will never be a female metropolice and taken advantage of by big strong rebels when you take a wrong turn into the slums.

this isn't programming.

>E2

Fucking boot

I bought MoW because it was on sale for like 2 bucks because Sup Forums said it was like RUSE or those other awesome modern RTS like games

Never got around to playing it though

>tfw the physical engineering of ACF and the logical engineering of Wiremod E2 comes together to create /egg/
that breakthrough moment when you learn the possibilities in a standard flatgrass sandbox server is priceless