ITT: Vidya jokes you never understood

ITT: Vidya jokes you never understood

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab
youtube.com/watch?v=gXs0h59iGv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please keep your sneed and feed bullshit contained to Sup Forums, if you only meant what the OP post was this could be a great thread

can i get a quick rundown on sneedposting?

sneed

feed

Certainly user, you see th- SAY, WAIT A MINUTE

He used his COCKKK

what did lovecraft mean by this

This GUY. AGAIN.

What a pathetic shitful soul of the oh so quality content you're contributing to this site. How much of a fucking faggot do you have to be to post the same words and images 24/7 on your phone, your laptop, adding on to the timesink you create every day? Don't get me started on any excuse. You have a life, you have friends, you have family and you have nature to take care and use to your advantage, but NOOOOOO, what do you do instead? Soak up in a fat lard while in a dark basement typing annoying phrases as if you were part of some hivemind. Is this what fucks like you enjoy every day? Repeating back to back like stupid parrots? Is this where you get your daily source of FUN?!?! Jesus you anons are weird, get a fucking life for gods sake. How about you go back to college while you're at it too, assuming you have the money to hire a army to sculpt a pile of shit on an image board yet you have the mind and willingness of a potato. In fact, I hope the government, wherever you are living in, drops your welfare and lets you starve for being such a pest; you clearly were not born for this world.

TL;DR fuck off to where you came from little shitstain

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab

youtube.com/watch?v=gXs0h59iGv0

But that doesn't make sense. It would just be Chuck's Feed and Seed.

>DUR LE CHUCKS SEED AND SUCK XD

What the fuck is sneed

Why did you save it then?

Uhhh... is that supose to be a sexual innuendo or something? I'm sorry, i'm not used to play these younger audience games.

Put me in the screencap

What the fuck happened here

Look at this 7

he used his genitalia

sneedposting rivals baneposting

I can't help but giggle when people get so worked over sneedposting instead of just ignoring it if they don't like it

No, it really fucking doesn't

I want Ponyta the slap me with it's flaming horse cock.

you dropped this.

tesr

What did Seth Rogen mean by this?

Memes disgust me, lately.

Although sneedposting makes me laugh every single time I hear the audio, it's nowhere as good as baneposting

F I V E

!ATTENTION!
THIS IS A POKEMON THREAD! POKEMON HAS ITS VERY OWN BOARD. PLEASE KEEP TO YOUR QUARANTINE ZONE. DON'T FORGET TO SAGE, HIDE, AND REPORT. DO YOUR PART IN KEEPING Sup Forums FREE OF FURRY CANCER.

>THIS IS A POKEMON THREAD!

No it isn't. Its a general video games thread using Pokemon as an example to explain the topic.

What the fuck is going on in this thread

SHOULD HAVE USED AN IMAGE THAT'S NOT ABOUT A CANCEROUS SERIES, THEN. NOT MY PROBLEM IF OP GETS BANNED TO LEAN HIS LESSON. POKEFAGGOTS BEGGED AND SPAMMED FOR THEIR OWN BOARD AND NOW THEY HAVE IT. I'LL MAKE DAMN SURE THEY USE IT.

How angry does this image make you?

So much hostility in this thread

NOT ANGRY AT ALL. I ACTUALLY LIKE POKEMON, BUT THIS IS NOT THE BOARD FOR IT.

SANDSHREW IS MORE CUTE THAN PIKACHU THOUGH.

>SANDSHREW IS MORE CUTE THAN PIKACHU THOUGH.

At least we can agree on something

Nigga you gotta calm the fuck down

I'VE NEVEVER BEAten a Pokemon, game though, to be honest. I have Y, Sapphire GBA, and Crystal for the GBC. I'm even to Victory Road(?) in Y, but I donno, I just lose interest.

They all feel the same really. I haven't bothered with the main story in a pokemon game since silver, though I did rush through soul silver to get to all the post game stuff

Honestly I don't understand making an RPG without a story. I mean, sure, the monster collection aspect is cool, but you can do that in Dragon Quest Monsters, and I think even a mainline Dragon Quest game too. I don't remember which one though. Also in the Megami Tensei games, and those don't sacrifice plotline with monsters.

>newfag froggy doesn't remember the white hot rage that used to pervade all of Sup Forums

Its a kids game that prints money. I don't blame them for their lack of effort. X was the only game I bought after soul silver and I returned it after a week. The games are just boring now.

which fucking one?

Which dragon quest? I looked it up and it was 5

But really, why does sneed's feed and seed fail as a joke?

It doesnt make sense

those people aren't actually chuck or sneed. sneed was the guy in the store