How much longer should one wait to play BOTW?

How much longer should one wait to play BOTW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tI71ogxVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just play it now. The camera mostly works and I think that was really the only major issue with it. I think it's mostly just optimization going forward. If you have a decent rig it'll run fine with a shader cache.

I thought the audio was still ass.

Might be thinking of Bayonetta. BotW hasn't had audio issues for a long time now, if ever.

How's the tablescraps, PC-fags?

It's Mono and the dev said he was going to fix it by next version (two weeks from now?) Can hardly call it shit, but it's not optimal.

>being THIS mad

Just finish the game on Cemu. You'll need an Android device for some shrines tho

It works fine if you have a decent rig. If you have shit parts then it will not run very well.

No one's mad. We're just disappointed PC faggots are playing an incomplete buggy Zelda game.

>Playing a buggy, incomplete version of a game THIS old

I played and finished the entire game. Only a few graphical errors. For example, Ganon was invisible during the final fight. A restart fixed that easily though.

Give it a few months when Nvidia improves their OpenGL comparability, currently you need a very beefy CPU to play it

Dunno why they don't have Vulkan

Don't bother if you've got an AMD GPU, especially from the r9 3XX series unless you have want to play through it at 20 FPS. Yes, this includes using all the speed hacks.

I'm waiting for 2.0 but that's just me. Should be soon, and i've waited this long.

Switching to AMD was a mistake.

Dropped my R9 290 for a 1070 ages ago.

AMD was a fucking MESS.

I've only had a few problems with it. When I got my current card, between the r9 380 and gtx 960, AMD was just getting better results performance wise.

That being said, OpenGL is horrible and FF13-2 refuses to run at more than 10 FPS for whatever reason.

BUT THE PRICE-PERFORMANCE (on synthetic benchmarks)

How about RX series?

Those might handle 30 FPS no problem, I just know for whatever reason I've seen others with r9 cards stuck around 20 FPS, myself included. And with an i5 4690k, the CPU shouldn't be an issue.

You could you buy a Switch.

Yeah in general AMD has been great for me. Just problems in a few specific games and missing features like Nvidia's Moonlight for my vita and their recording thing which looks kinda cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=M6tI71ogxVE

i5 4590 with RX 470 here. game runs relatively smooth with some graphic packs, mainly the fps++ mod.

>have "decent" pc
>still can't run this shit over 20 fps even with cemu 1.9.1 and all this other shit that you need to download

i'd say that's more than decent, fifth generation i7 and a decent graphics card plus 16gb of ram and an ssd should be considered "pretty solid"

>still can't run this shit over 20fps
why?