Happened with Yooka Laylee

>Happened with Yooka Laylee
Didn't nobody know Jontron was in the game until they booted him though

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/2/11/10972764/kanye-west-video-game-announcement-only-one
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

NeoGAG knew and successfully bullied the devs into pulling him

Pretty sure this is exactly what South Park has always done. I don't see them changing it unless its forced on them by the government of a country like the first game.

You're out of your fucking mind if you think GAF won't get this scene pulled

>world is so fucked that neofags of all people can get shit pulled from games by whining enough
What the fuck happened?

Do you know what South Park is?

Matt Stone and Trey Parker have based the entire franchise around offending people with crass jokes they know will get different groups riled up. I find it hard to believe some whining Neofags will get this game censored.

AAAAAAAAA

Do you know what NeoGAF is? Do you know what Ubisoft is?

100% chance they apologize for this trailer and pull the scene from the game.

I'm glad your retarded bait thread is getting ignored, OP.

He's right on both points but for the wrong reasons.

>very likely that it will happen again since this is Ubisoft we're talking about.
wjat does that have to do with it, Ubi doesnt censor shit

That Marx quote below his name really applies to him at this very moment perfectly and he's too oblivious to notice.

SO LETS GET ON WITH IT

>assuming the French give a fuck about triggered amerifats

It's getting pulled.

>homophobic

>- Josh

lmao

the devs were also huge SJWs aswell so of course they were gonna take him down

I think the only fucked up part is the fact that she's dead

They're making fun of this, which is kinda ridiculous in the first place, but really dated at this point.

theverge.com/2016/2/11/10972764/kanye-west-video-game-announcement-only-one

blackface? ugh, like... ugh... really? that's totally gross, eww. are we.... ugh...... it's just... ugh...

hey listen kid
I don't want to go to Neogaf, and neither should anyone. Why don't you get a screencap or something next time so I can see what you're shitposting about

Is that Kanye West still coming out?

>implying matt or trey give a fuck about neoFAG

*Kanye West game

god damn they all look like feminist dykes and a few actually look jewish from their faces. RIP south park game

Those are all lower level pieces of shit with no influence on company direction. You think management is gonna give a fuck about what Trey & Matt do? they've already signed contracts, they knew what they were getting themselves into. As long as its not crazy shit like child fucking or something it wont be getting changed.

you are a meme