Nu-Battlefront 2

Ayyyo we wuz Roga Roga N' SHIIIIIEEET!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDwZ0gkuoeo
youtube.com/watch?v=9nk_WHHTQtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHITTED

Oh brother... I was hoping they would keep him on the blaster crystal mining facility

Seriously, they made the droids NIGGERS

Why do they Blast Droids in the Spice Mines of Kessel

Why don't they mine in the spice mines of kessel

You shitlords WILL BUY my game!

>droidekas, aka the ORIGINAL brown droids, don't make it in
>retroactively make the shitty B1s brown for "muh diversity"
What did they mean by this?

Does it have the best girl?

She was teased in the second trailer but considering all the focus is on nu-trilogy and recycled ot I wouldn't hold my breath, also this is the current state of Greivous with 3 months left meaning his model will be super shitty. The fucking same kind of shit with Liberty Prime from Fallout 4.

i think I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=YDwZ0gkuoeo

>12 minutes of voice lines for one gender of a customisable class that changes between eras
Why does DICE make other devs look so fucking lazy Jesus Christ

WE WUZ SOLDIERS AND SHIT SILLY BOYS

>also this is the current state of Greivous with 3 months left meaning his model will be super shitty.
How so?

I'm no coder but considering Grievous needs his own special model to work well and be fluent with 4 lightsaber arms and his spinny blocking 3 months when the game is basically done isn't enough time.

I was excited for EAfront 2, thinking they would expand on the mechanics of the game, make everything more fleshed out, ground combat, vehicle engagement between land and air, not so arcadey etc..nope. there is a new mode that is literally just a slightly beefier fighter squadron from the first one. Mind you no one plays fighter squadron on the EAfront.

Disney really did a number on Star Wars in a very short span of time.

>Ayyyo we wuz Roga Roga N' SHIIIIIEEET!

The only thing I liked about the prequel trilogy was literally just the battle droids and Duel of Fates.

>Didnt like Windu, Dooku, Qui-Gon, Grievous, and Maul

I felt the same user, even though I knew the reality of it.

I hope they add in some comfy load screens
youtube.com/watch?v=9nk_WHHTQtY
I also hope they don't fuck up the soundtrack by trying too hard to incorporate the shitty forgettable music from episode 7

I'm not judging it until I've actually played it.

I laughed for a solid minute