Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous Thread
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/(current)
vidyart2.booru.org/(backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

vidyart.booru.org/
vidyart2.booru.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Patty and Filia in switched outfits please

I got a few requests with Jeanne here, all of them being her wearing the three different outfits in the reference: the school looking one, the purple fonewearl outfit, and the succubus one. Thanks!
She is from Phantasy Star Online 2 if it helps.

Requesting Poppi from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 flying through the air like Astro Boy in this pic, or just Poppi doing whatever in an Astro Boy-esque artstyle.

Draw Kanadeko, her spats-clad ass, for example while doing some stretches or workouts like squats, or sweaty post-workout if you'd rather do that.

you fucked up the /i/ thread nigga

Requesting some lesbian sexytimes with Iro and Bonnibel from Crush Crush. It can be kissing or even something lewd

Requesting Dromarch from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 wearing a top hat and monocle. He's a very refined tiger you see

requesting nia doing pic related on the left

ANCHOR POST

Yuuyaki having a fight with Mina Majikina or something even pressing their breasts together works

I'd like a drawing of Cerberus going for a walk (alone or with Gran, and if the latter him holding a leash attached to a collar on her?) in the sea level from Granblue Fantasy. I'd be also okay if you just want to draw her without the idea I have.

Your waifu loves you! This burning desire will never be sated!

You're trying to make cat jokes with Nia into a thing aren't you? I'm cool with that. I suggest more Dromarch though.

That or he just wants reaction images for the XC2 threads

He should at least calm down with the requests. He doesn't bother to hide that it is his.

Requesting Makoto and Mai from Blazblue trying to settle their rivalry through a sex contest.

Requesting beach Nero and beach Tamamo angrily or competitively symmetrical docking or fighting to pull off one another's bikini top in the water.
Mud/oil wrestling is an acceptable alternative

Sorry bros, I just found a character I grew fond of

That's fair

Guess we're here now too?

Then requesting a comfy pic of Lucina playing video games with Jin- both in their pajamas and with their hands bandaged, and eyes slightly baggy from playing for so long.

there are worse people, like the guy spamming granblue requests

Wait, I think you're mistaken. Niafag is another guy. I've only made two requests this thread.

Fix your /i/ thread and booru links
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)