Name a better villain

Name a better villain

my dad after a keg

>villain
>didn't do anything wrong

Nice one, OP, how about a real villain? nu-Wolfenstein B.J. Blazkowicz.

B.J. was always a villain.

GET IT??? BECAUSE Sup Forums IS NAZIS NOW BUT UNIRONICALLY LMAOOO XDDD /r/TheDonald REPRESENT

Take it easy neogaf

>Reddit thinking it owns the place and anyone who calls them out must be from [other place]
Please leave

Dumbass had the answer to his riddle in his fucking title, what a joke

Is this a double false flag?

He placed the answer to his painfully easy riddle at the end of a linear instance

Christ, if youre going to best your antagonist through wit by solving a riddle, dont pervert the situation by just making the player run through a gauntlet of monsters like he has done through the whole game

If you've been here for over a year, you wouldn't be having aneurysms over Nazi jokes.

1. They're not jokes when we break the rules(that are technically Sup Forums exclusive) and do cringy Nazi shit in public
2. My cousin's gay retarded niece's mother's mother's brother's son had an aneurysm, it isn't fucking funny.

>Name a better villain

Oh now I get it, you're shitposting

Here's a pity (you)

Half of my post was completely serious so don't you dare insult me or my family again.

"No king rules forever"

Jesus does.

Yeah right dat nigga died by getting nailed by a bunch of dudes. Fukn gay

>It's a trickster lol, amoral and shiet

It was a trick.

What? It was supposed to be easy, because he was confident he was going to win by smashing the mirrors. He was taunting Geralt

Doesn't make sense to me that he even has water in his dimension though. I also once jumped as the floor collapsed and made it to the mirror and nothing happened, felt cheated.

LE dark magix make me evul such a gud character !@?!@?

Fine you pick a villain edgefag

Which half?

My dad

I'm assuming you've never played WoW. Arthas has a very good backstory on how he became the lich king. There's a reason why everyone says he's one of the best video game villians ever.

If your life were a video game it would be rated T for Triggered

I think you mean warcraft 3

im scared of the internet

NO. Wesker was played out and old news by Code Veronica.