Honestly I'm glad I was born male cause if I wasn't I wouldn't be this much into games...

Honestly I'm glad I was born male cause if I wasn't I wouldn't be this much into games. I'd have been pushed into more feminine stuff if I was a girl.

Whatever you say, fuckboi

Video games are the hobby of the social paria and outcasts.

If you were a woman you would be happy tho...

honestly if i was girl i would just be huge slut, anyone know this feel?

>Spread your cheeks and let me slide my shaft into your boi pussy

>le roasties oppressed meme

shit I also want to customize my joy cons

feminine stuff is fun, though

>. I'd have been pushed into more feminine stuff if I was a girl.
you wouldnt not have been pushed into anything, you would have a different brain and youd gravitate towards it. every girl grew up with nintendo in the home and never fucking touched it. kill yourself retard.

But you're wrong. Two of my best friends werent allowed to play games by their parents while their brothers were. They both bought several consoles immediately upon moving out, and now have custom pcs. They're both also very cute

thats the dumbest story ive ever heard in my life, its so dumb and so practically impossible that you must be lying. but either way youre a retard for thinking its representative of anything other than totally bizarre circumstance. kys

Christ I hope you're aren't just trolling. It would make me happy to know you're so isolated from the opposite gender.

>Two of my best friends werent allowed to play games by their parents while their brothers were. They both bought several consoles immediately upon moving out, and now have custom pcs.
So you think because these two were like this that everyone was? That's pretty stupid, user. By the same reasoning I could say the 2 girls I know who have no interest in games represent every girl too

I honestly don't know why girls are less interested in games, but I do think its physiological. Otherwise it would be different in different cultures where it's more or less acceptable, just like matriarchal societies vs patriarchal societies, but you never see that. Girls are just far less interested in games inherently, though there are some exceptions, just like there are guys who like dick

yes, it's called being gay

i would fuck a guy if i was a girl thats not gay retard.

Stop being retarded. It's social pressure thats kept women out of gaming, nothing more. All this bullshit gender culture war in gaming is due to the audience and game creators demographic swiching. Women aren't as different from men as you think they just get an indoctrination session opposite of your own. You sound like a child.

Nearly every female friend I have at least plays casual shit like mobas and skyim, and the ones that don't play games are that way because they've never had the chance to, and have never even had a way into your secret little club.

Are you seriously telling me you don't know any women who play games?

anyone kind of tired of games?

i think i've played way too much already even though im just 20, i pretty much spent the past 6-7 years playing games atleast like 4-5 hours a day and most games just dont feel stimulating or engaging to me anymore since every game is so rehashed.

im thinking of getting back to fighting games with mvci since umvc3 realy got my blood pumping when it was alive, and the physical movement of using a stick is also far more fun that just swiping my mouse around and clicking on my keyboard

I wish that were true.
Games would be way better off if they didn't have to make so many concessions to appeal towards casuals and the mass market

There are fat ugly virgin adult women out there who are socially retarded. If you were born female, nothing would probably change except maybe you hooked up with an ugly guy online and had disappointing sex where he finished in 20 seconds leaving you feeling depressed and dirty.

>Are you seriously telling me you don't know any women who play games?
I didn't say that at all. I just think it's rare for a girl to be as into games as boys are. I've only known one in my whole life that was as into games as me, in fact, she was way more into it. She had owned every console since the 3rd generation, whereas I didn't start being an idort until my 20s, and I skipped the entire 6th console generation because I was addicted to playing an MMO on my PC. MMOs are admittedly one of the most casual games to boot

But that's just one girl. I've known plenty of girls who are absolutely not interested in games. Playing them, even watching them. "Pointless", "Boring" are words that I don't even personally use to describe Farmville, because I can understand the appeal on a mechanical level. Yet they say these about some of my most favorite games like Symphony of the Night. I could be showing them paint dry for all it matters and the reaction would be the same

Moreover, I've never seen a boy treat video games this way. Not interested in a certain genre or maybe they grew out of it, sure, but they never regard it as some meaningless tedium that they can't even comprehend why someone else would like it.

And women do have plenty of physiological differences, not just in hormonal balances but in the way the brain works. We're not blank slates that merely receive societal programming. You're just wrong

My father never had to tell me not to play with dolls or not to play dress up because I was never interested in doing those things to begin with. What you're suggesting is someone had to be there to tell me no

Well I'm sorry you've been so unlucky with your acquaintences.

I hate to go there and don't blame you if you tell me to kill myself again but I was one of those kids that played with dolls and liked dresses and stuff and had to be told no. From the age of four it was a big problem for me.

It's not as black and white as you say.

I was serious earlier, one of my closest friends (I call her sister) has borderline abusive parents who would not let her play games despite always having an interest in it. I used to sneak her ps2 games and she'd play them in her brother's room when everyone wasn't home.

My roommate is half Korean so she's wired into all that weird Asian sexist shit, which means no video games for her because they aren't ladylike.

Besides them I've worked with plenty of girls of that had impressive knowledge of games, and for what ever reason they always were pretty attractive. I guess I've just had a completely opposite experience as you.

>if you tell me to kill myself again
That wasn't me..

>I hate to go there and don't blame you if you tell me to kill myself again but I was one of those kids that played with dolls and liked dresses and stuff and had to be told no.
thats totally different. men arent supposed to wear dresses, theyre supposed to defend their children and their countries. womens roles arent affected by playing a video game instead of playing with a barbie. mens roles are. no good parent would let their son be a fag if they can help it.

>no good parent would let their son be a fag if they can help it.
Yes they should have thrown me from the cliffs of Sparta.
Im going to sleep. This thread blows.

Yeah, my girlfriend plays video games because her brother got all the consoles, but now it's her main hobby and he hasn't touched them in years.