Fire Emblem Warriors on stream in 20 minutes! Will we finally get to see Tiki gameplay?

Fire Emblem Warriors on stream in 20 minutes! Will we finally get to see Tiki gameplay?

youtube.com/watch?v=l5wblPLzeh8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Emb2Q7fCuhc
youtube.com/watch?v=VH0KNGD4-jw
youtube.com/watch?v=QxkzW1qNiRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll bump your thread, friend.

Thanks man
It's actually on stream now if anyone still cares about the game

And no one was surprised

Her intro animation was adorable. I'm still hoping for secret characters, but I'd be happy playing as her.

>Caeda's just another clone

If you think every character that uses the same type of weapon is a clone, musous probably aren't for you.

>Tiki
kek

>Tiki doesn't even transform
Wew

>caeda is a clone
>tiki is a joke character
Fucking dropped.

Nevermind, she does transform. Sometimes.

You spoke too soon

The fistfighting and Naruto run are kind of cute, but I wish she transformed for her basic moves.
Transforming into a dragon with breath attacks for Awakening mode is kind of cool.

It's obviously meant to be the powered up mode characters can use, which is logical. She shouldn't be in dragon form all the time, and transforming for every attack would look ridiculous or make her unusably slow.

Are manaketes autistic?

Are there going to be any more reveals during TGS or is this the final roster (plus maybe Anna)?

Frequently.

I have the bad feeling that Navarre is actually just an NPC enemy or something. This might be it.

I don't get the denial with people. The box leaks are already basically confirmed. People hoping for Navarre, Camus, or anyone else at this point are just delusional.

DLC is all you can hope for now.

Navarre was probably leaked already, but that will probably be it.

Anna is in the group shot (a few revealed characters are not). There might be something tomorrow.

Who /buyingjusttheDragonstoneonline/ here

Someone post the Tiki trailer, I want to see some loli pantsu

Are they really gonna jew us out of Ike and make him dlc?

Navarre was in a trailer youtube.com/watch?v=Emb2Q7fCuhc

youtube.com/watch?v=VH0KNGD4-jw

Tiki looks more fun to play then nost characters.

Which characters so far dont have a clone and are unique?
Corrin(I count male and female the same.)
Xander
Camilla
Tiki
Is that it? Ryoma might be alone as Lyn might be a Navarre clone and not a Ryoma one.

>basic ass gameplay even by DW standards
>no interesting mechanics
>graphics are somehow worse than HW
>80% of the roster are sword
>not even good for fapping because only two of the females have breasts
How could they blunder so hard? HW was way better than this.

Cute!

>he needs breasts in order to fap
Holy shit, what a fag.

One more stream tomorrow

>Navarre
That's the inner part of Marth's cape

Man I was really excited for Tiki. Why did they have to fuck it up so hard?

That's just Marth's cape

>Marth's cape has black arms and black hair
Spooky

>dragonstones are their own weapon category
>Tiki has them all to herself
>spends 90% of the time nailing niggas in the head by swinging it around

Check the actual video, it's obvious that it's not.

Neutral reminder that appearing in a Musou does not automatically mean playable.

No way, you can see part of his face.

You can literally see the actual inside of his cape in between his arm and it's a completely different shade of red.

It seems really weird that he wouldn't be on the special edition box art if he was playable. It'd be the cherry on top of this shitty cake of a roster to have the "secret" characters end up being a total wash and we end up with literally only three Shadow Dragon characters/

Can we talk about how Caeda does the Triangle Attack for her Musou move, but does it by summoning two ghost versions of herself instead of the other two pegasus knights in the game?

>no thief
>no assassin
Fuck...

Do musou games typically have secret characters?

>It seems really weird that he wouldn't be on the special edition box art if he was playable.

This is why I think the cast on the cover is just the starting cast and that they're keeping unlockable characters a surprise. At least that's what I'm hoping.

It would be weird, but in DW, for example, tons of characters aren't playable despite being named figures from history. The only difference here is Navarre wouldn't have a generic mook model.

Anna is a thief

>Caeda summoning Hinoka and Cordelia for an attack
U wot

No.

I honestly don't give a shit whether or not Navarre is playable since he's yet another goddamn sword user.

Not gonna lie, she looks amazing. Still think Celica gained some uncanny valley qualities in her 3D conversion but Tiki looks perfect.

I think it's mostly strange that he has a unique model AND he's standing among the protagonists. So it seems like he joins the team during the main story right? Would make sense for him to be playable.

I hope there are more characters who just haven't been revealed, but I'm going to keep my expectations firmly in check and assume anyone else is just there as a prop.

Updated TGS trailer with both Caeda and Tiki in it youtube.com/watch?v=QxkzW1qNiRI

Now DLC on the other hand...

Doubt they would try to hide him and cut him out of trailers if he wasn't playable.

Same. I think I remember them saying there was at least one armor unit in the game, and I'd be surprised if there were three pegaponies but only one wyvern rider.

kawaii

Even if that is him, the box leaks means he's extremely likely just an NPC.

Tiki doesnt look slutty enough

Time will tell. I can't think of many Warriors titles that didn't get DLC

>Warriors titles
Or Fire Emblem for that matter...

Dynasty Warriors 3 had Fu Xi and Nu Wa.
Dynasty Warriors 5 had Zuo Ci.
Warriors Orochi 2 had Orochi X.
Warriors Orochi 3 had Hundun.

>Or Fire Emblem for that matter...
>the least 3 main releases all had DLC

On that note as well

>Hyrule Warriors Wii U also had paid DLC on 2 separate occasions

Yeah, he was agreeing with you. Or you're agreeing with him.

Why are they constantly showing screencaps of Attack on Titan 2 instead of gameplay?

You missed the FE stream, come back tomorrow.

>They fucked up Tiki's moveset
lol why

Sure, I'm not knocking he could be DLC. Still seems kinda of unlikely, but maybe. Just for the base game it seems basically 0 chance. Same for Tharja, Camus, Ike, and others.

I've only seen the armor meme posted here, never with a source. Seems unlikely to be true at this point. And you need to keep in mind, the way they word things is made intentionally misleading to build false hype and expectations. Like how they said they felt if they added Lucina they'd need to add more of the Awakening children. Even though there are no other children in the game. They didn't technically lie about it, but they still made sure to word it in an ambiguous way that gives false hope. Then of course you have their comments about "too many swords", the weapon triangle playing a big part in the gameplay, and their claims about focusing on Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Fates. All of which were backpedaled on or turned out to be straight up lies. Basically these devs are scumbags and you shouldn't believe a single thing they say.

Yeah no. I'm definitely not getting this cause it looks like shit honestly. I'm gonna just get Shadow of War, The Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein 2 and Mario Odyssey instead for my birthday month.

What, did you seriously think they were going to have her transform and revert every second?

Why the fuck is some of the characters riding horses? Can you go without a horse or is the shit not removable?

Never played FE games?

There are mounted classes in the game known as Calvary Units.

Cavalry*

Not him, but I was expecting her moves to have partial transformation.

Isn't partial transformation just a Corm thing?

Well Tiki does it as well but only for one move.

Well there was barely any Warriors news to behold, so let's make this a general FE thread.

On that note, SOMEBODY PLAY CIPHER WITH ME

>People entertained the idea that トリアングルアタック meant the Whitewings would be in
Saddest thing is, I briefly entertained that hope myself.

Just keep her a giant fuck-off dragon in gameplay. Kinda like a certain other musou did a long time ago.

>tfw you can't read moonrunes to play the FE card game.

Life is hard.

That would conflict with the lore though. As it is she gets a longer transformation than the real games allow.

They're already making a joke of the lore by having her whack people with the dragonstone.

Hey man. Rocks hurt.

Damn, I was hoping for 3000 year old Tiki instead of the young one.That's the only one I know

It's dumb and you know it.

I would if I knew how and if it were translated.

It's all translated in Lackey though, and it's real easy to pick up.

I just wanted Minerva because she is super cute.

SHadow Dragon needs more representation and loli Tiki seems more important to the developers (is also the one chosen for TMS#FE).

Nice