ITT: We trigger casuals on Sup Forums (AKA the entire board)

ITT: We trigger casuals on Sup Forums (AKA the entire board)

never did get past him

Street Fighter pre V

He's a good casual filter.

I'll show you how to trigger casuals.

most unlucky

he's pretty easy to cheese if you're patient enough, not even remotely the hardest boss, one of the easiest, actually

Good luck defeating this asshole if you don't know how to parry.

Beat him in two tries the last time I picked up the game.
He's actually not that hard as long as you just block.

Stumped many of my more casual friends.

Why did you choose the vampire over the cleric wife, Sup Forums?

More like SF pre-4

How can Sup Forums even compete

That's just his belt moving.

well that is kinda the point, he's there to make sure you know how to parry before getting to the rest of the game

Took me 2 tries my first time.

Does that mean im good enough to be among you retards?

The first time I beat Castlevania 3 I did it as Trevor solo after turning away Grant and Syphia, thinking that was how to get Alucard.

>trigger casuals
Okay.

I don't think any casuals have even played that one.

Funny, that was the first route I managed to get through in order to complete the game. Also, when first playing CV3, it wasn't clear that Sypha was a female.

I dont consider myself great at face paced games at all, just competent, but all I really did was fight him very cautiously and I beat him the first time I fought him

Alma was worse

Highly agreed. Beat that bitch after 20+ tries, and we were both at slivers of health. She went in for that grab where she takes like 2/3rds of your health away, and BAM! Swiped her with the sword.

>I see you have made it this far...

>WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOO

This shit is permanently tattooed on my fucking brain. It took me so damn long to beat him.

mechanically I think Venom is pretty cool, but the idea of a magical billiards player is really fucking retarded. Worst character design, visually and conceptually, in the guilty gear franchise.

>butcher an entire village of ninja just to speak with some guy

He had ninjas to spare. If they died, they weren't worthy to be a ninja

>beat NG Black on normal
>decide to try out hard mode
>get to Murai boss fight
>he now has explosive shuriken-throwing minions spawning every 2-3 minutes

Nearly all bosses in hard mode got minions now. Fuck.

>he now has explosive shuriken-throwing minions spawning every 2-3 minutes
That is Master Ninja
you get the windmill throwing assholes in Very Hard
regular throwing ones in hard as far as I remember The game is over a decade old now. Time flies

there's always gotta be one of this guy in every thread.

Yeah, I forgot too. I was just trying to find an excuse to post a hanged wojak dude image.

I fucking love NGB.

Also, casuals who only play through normal will never know the feeling of fighting Vigoorian Berserker knights, especially several dozen of them in a row in the Stadium fiend challenge.

He's pretty abusable too, using the walls. But those days when I was just playing the demo n the early days he was pretty tough.

Then you played the demo over and over to hone your skills and find new ways to fight.
Then you got the game and beat it and came back for round 2 and he was a pushover.