Do the people on Sup Forums agree with this image?

Do the people on Sup Forums agree with this image?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sD7wOozEoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i agree with this 5

sorry i stole your 5

>bloodborne for obese people who eat entire pizzas

sounds about right.

sorry but that's my 5

>pizza

So you're saying the Souls series was never good in the first place? I can agree with that.

you mean this 5?

dark souls 2 wouldn't even have cheese on it. It would just be uncooked pizza crust covered in sauce

No. To call the second half of DaS bad is fine, it's what everyone does. But to then consider the entirety of DeS amazing and only leave out the missing arch stone? That's bullshit.
World 5-2 is worse than a lot of the 2nd half of DaS. And it has other shitty levels, like 2-1 or the long run without shortcuts to the boss in 4-2.

Why is Demon Souls unfinished? The 6th world stone? No indication that was actually cut content. DeS and BB are the best with DaS coming in a close second.

is this your 5?

NOOOOOOOOOO
YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE FOOD ANALOGIES
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>

If we are talking pve then yes. As much as I hate ds II it did do pvp much better than any of the other games. I also wouldn't rate bloodborne that highly because it is only perfect if you get Old Hunters which costs the same as the fucking base game.

Part of Dark Souls 2 only redeeming factors is the sheer amount of its content, Bloodbornes major weakness is its lack of content variety, your pic is garbage.

>No indication that was actually cut content.
Apart from people actually finding the remains of the world in the game and being able to explore some of it.

>food analogy
you fat FUCK

user there is a fair amount of info about the 6th world and a lot of on disc unused content

fucking amateurs

Yes. But Bloodborne/DS3.

>Not a single 5 in this thread

Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Yes, OP, I agree.

Absolutely garbage taste all around, my friend

>no indication
You mean aside from that world still being on the disk along with a few enemy and weapon models for it?

And I'd argue that Bloodborne has better quality content than the entirety of Dark Souls II's quantity. More boring shit is still boring shit.

artisian pizzas are fucking disgusting. I don't care about your 5 different artisan cheeses that all taste like shit.

what kind of analogy you want senpai?

What did he mean by this?

just give up already
jesus

>no one has gotten a 5
step it up Sup Forums.

not at all

>food analogy
Imagine being at computers so fat you look and see food

Of fucking course.

Take mine

5?

TO ALL YOU NEWFAGS, THIS IS WHAT A FIVE LOOKS LIKE

Just fuck my shit up

> all these fags who can't get a 5

>Being an amerifat

Oh dear

they all need to be missing a corner 2bh, none of them are finished

How to Identify a raging contrarian hipster very quick chapter 1:
>They claim Demon's Souls is the best Souls game

blackjack

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, THAT WAS MY FUCKING FIVE, YOU STOLE IT FROM ME, I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE AFTER BEING RAPED BY AIDS INFECTED NIGGERS AND YOUR MOM DIES FROM A PROPLASED ANUS I WANT TO FUCKING DESTROY I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

This. I played it first before dark souls release and it was great but not the best.

Thanks, I'll give it back as soon as I can

Stop sperging out, you got a 5 in the end

>literally no 5 whatsoever ITT

I can't believe I'm laughing this much.

im convinced the whole 'bloodborne gotyay' is just a meme made by sonybros to justify buying a ps4. i bought bloodborne and all the dlc and borrowed my brother's ps4 to play through it, and it just felt like another souls game. a faster souls game, with an inreresting new setting, but in the end it still feels just like a souls game. it never felt like there was something fucking amazing that had never been done before in soulsborne history.

How is it not?

t. played demon souls at launch and loved it, only recently bought Dark souls 1

Dark Souls II's stunning amount of content is represented by the pizza being huge with no toppings. OP probably used a pic of a full pie for BB because he couldn't find a pic of a slice of gourmet pizza. Regardless the point is DeS is good pizza but missing something, DS1 is rushed pizza, DS2 is a huge bland pizza, and BB is a perfect, quality pizza

Mods banned dubs on Sup Forums

I actually hail from the Great White North, for your information

check this 5 out, you fucking faggot losers

It's a Souls game, with much better combat, exploration, atmosphere, art direction, weapon movesets, level design, bosses, story, and music

mods can check this 5

Where is DS3?

Who the fucking car3s?

>i have no dubs but i must 5

FORE! (plus one)

Aside from the setting and speed, no, it doesn't do anything never done before (apart from optional content in the form of chalice dungeons). But what it does do, it does it extremely well.

three consecutive clipart pizza slices with slightly less toppings than the last turns into the Mini Margherita Ppizzette i had last night with the girlfriends family

I love when games tailor to my wants

here's the 5, you fucking retarded. right here. look at it, LOOK.

Dark Souls was like walking into a big buffet and being able to have your meal in any order you wanted. Dark Souls III was like getting invited to a 7-course meal by Chef Miyazaki except he was fucking trashed that weekend and his sous chefs were all underpaid taiwanese programmers.

bloodborne pizza looks gross, is this what the imagwe is trying to convey?

a vegan pizza with bad and burnt crust, and the wrong type of cheese not even grated but slinced into squares and dumped around, not even trying to evenly cover the sauce?

i'd prefer demon souls, it may be bitten but at least it'd taste better than a pretentious piece of shit with a taste i could replicate with french bread, ketchup and oregano

youtube.com/watch?v=-sD7wOozEoE

wheres is your 5

Got you covered, also 5

>100 hours in DeS, about a third was pvp
>250+ hours in DaS, over half was pvp
>50 hours in DaS2, maybe 10 hours was pvp
>150 hours in BB, over 2/3rds was pvp
>15 hours in DaS3, 5 was pvp

Bloodborne is the best one tho, imo.

DaS3 is better than DaS2 though

>777

OOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAH

if 5 everyone in this thread will die tomorrow

Checked.

So what's it like to have shit taste?

Shaking my head t b h

Here.

G-good j-job user.

Eh. Bloodborne was great and all but there weren't enough outfits, and a lot of random coldblood could have had been decent, or at least quirky bloodgems instead.

Otherwise, yeah. I'd agree.

You would know xD

That guy is right. Youre the one with awful taste

if 5, everyone's dreams here comes true.

i agree with you
but fuck off with your emoticons newfaggot

Are you being ironically retarded?

Is Chapter 2 the part where you claim that Dark Souls was never good?

I won't even try to get a 5

crawl back to whatever shithole you came from and stay there

Honest question, why is DS2 despised so much? It had a great world and atmosphere, was incredibly difficult and cryptic, and a wider toolkit of items and abilities. I'd argue it can stand with DS1.

So you were being genuinely retarded, got it.
You need to be 18+ to post here.

>playing sickdark games
ISHYGDDT

Bloodborne had shit PvP so I beat it once and never played it again.

It was still pretty good, but I'd give it the same image as Dark Souls 1. It was effectively only half of the experience.

serious non meme answer:
because a certain irish potato nigger mick paddy faggot e-celeb who shills his shit videos nonstop on Sup Forums made an autistic nitpicky review of dark souls 2 where he whined about a bunch of shit that doesnt matter and his retarded fanbase started regurgitating his objectively wrong opinions here incessantly until it became gospel

>DaS2 apologists blame e-celeb episode
God I hate reruns

i'm retarded for calling out newfags?

You are like little baby

lmaoing @ these niggers who can't get an 8