CAPCOM TGS STREAM PART DEUX

youtube.com/watch?v=xk7uq3vKWA4

full schedule:
gematsu.com/2017/09/tokyo-game-show-2017-live-stream-schedule#capcom

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2017/09/22/tgs2017-we-ask-capcom-about-the-future-of-the-devil-may-cry-series
youtube.com/watch?v=pSC05q8IhGE
youtube.com/watch?v=IYbu8HYOoLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BRACE FOR
N O T H I N G

So, could someone explain to me why jojos bizzare adventure part 8 villain is participating in the tgs conference?

What games are you guys wishing to be announced?

DUDE HE LOOKS LIKE A JOJO
XDDDD

DMC5 ANY MINUTE NOW
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

has anything been announced at this shit yet?

POST YFW no DEVIL MAY CRY 5 THIS YEAR

It's the climax of Vision (2015) which is about the titular character starting a family and having it be torn apart
Short answer: he's trying to avenge his son after he was accidentally killed by his uncle

What is this clown shoes shit?

WHATS THE NAME OF TUMMY GIRL IN BLUE SOMEONE

infinite smug

DEE ERU SEE

Why are they still playing this?

Turned that garbage off, keep me updated if anything happens(nothing will I am sure).

Was there anything dragons dogma related besides the PS4 port?

>no announcements wtf????
Every fucking year when are people gonna learn

Dragon's Dogma pachislot

>12:00 to 12:45 – Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Special Stage
>It is now 1:10

MOVE ON.

DEVIL MAY CRY LIVES!!!!!!!!!!! HOLYSHIT THANK YOU BASED IGN!!! FUCKING FINALLY!!!

ign.com/articles/2017/09/22/tgs2017-we-ask-capcom-about-the-future-of-the-devil-may-cry-series

>More Marvel.

The games already out fuck off.

>b-but mvci is fun to watch, they said

why you do this man?

>come back
>still playing mahvel

Jedah is handsome

What the fuck is this jedah asshole even from? some JRPG shit nobody's ever heard of I assume?

Dragon's Dogma Online is getting released internationally on 2/29/18

Not when it's two shitters fighting each other

Vampire Savior, the third entry in Darkstalkers.

>Sup Forums has become this casual

You have to be at least 18 to post here

I'm 30 and I don't know what that is.

kill yourself

The wii-U game?

Not everyone follows your obscure niche as fuck series.

>I didn't know who he was, clearly it's YOUR FAULT
autism

Is this legit? I didn't see anything like that in the video

The series that Morrigan is native from.

And yet you're faggot ass is in the thread. You could have avoided this by using Google you underage piece of shit.

he's a low tier character in the least popular version of a fighting game series that was always rather obscure despite a big marketing push that people only like because he has cool animations and liking the game he's in makes you look cool, and proceeded to not appear in anything for nearly two decades

source?

ITS LITERALLY NOTHING: The Stream

There's no way you are older than 17 if you don' know what Darkstalkers is. That shit was in arcades everywhere in the 90s just like every other fighting game. Fuck off.

>That shit was in arcades everywhere in the 90s
No, it wasn't.

>still playing mahvel

New ones

>The wii-U game?
Dude, I'm fucking 20 & even I know what the fuck Darkstalkers is you big fucking pleb

So its bootleg streetfighter with Monster movie rejects? No wonder it bombed.

is mehvel bebe xdd!!!

There isn't a fighting game that wasn't in arcades back when fighting games was as popular as shooters today. Even if it was niche it was in arcades because it was a fighting game and they were popular.

Fuck off. Not only that, but knowing who Morrigan is but not knowing anything about her game. Fuck off you teenager.

Reminder if you buy marvel games, consume marvel media, or do anything related to marvel that isn't negative to it you're shit

>everything in this image is nice except Morrigan's face

Got dammit

Stop pretending everywhere was exactly like your local arcade, user.

I'm surprised you're actually this dumb but considering where we are I shouldn't be.

epic trole my dude xD

I hate you

people are gonna give you grief for it but this is exactly what the response was from the public at the time. only a subset of hardcore fighting game players and people that just liked masturbating to the characters gave a fuck

>The Wii-U game

Fuck you I laughed

what is this gay shit

IT'S OVER

Were you even a Capcom fan back when Capcom was killing shit? The answer is obviously no, because you don't even know Dalkstalkers. I bet you don't know who Arika is and the Street Fighter EX games or even Project Justice.

Seriously, fuck off teenager. It's obvious you're underage.

More yummy tummy :D

An hour of Toware otome, read the schedule silly.

>A whole hour of gay dating sim

>Vampire was popular

I don't think I have a smug enough face for this. because you are seriously fucking deluded. It got its big break from NamXcap, and even that was fucking niche.

I'm not that guy. Darkstalkers is obscure as shit and most people only know it because of Morrigan. There's a reason the revival fell flat on its face.

Is that a heckler in the background

>Sup Forums right now
youtube.com/watch?v=pSC05q8IhGE

It's Japan. Hecklers don't exist.

>It got its big break from NamXcap
You are so damn underrage, it's not even funny.

I WANT MY LAWYER SIMULATOR NEWS ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't say it was popular. I said he's underage for not knowing anything about Darkstalkers. Power Stone isn't popular but if you were a Capcom fan you knew the game existed bitch.

Am I the only true Capcom fan here with a bunch of underage faggots that bandwagon their way to becoming a fan.

All of you can fuck out.

P.S. Capcom is fucking shit now.

megamanfag here, i can tell you DMC is dead as a god damn doornail. best either of us gets at this point is MvC cameos.

you fucking shit you better have proof

Power Stone is even more obscure than Darkstalkers. Most people only know it because it was one of the biggest Dreamcast games, not as a Capcom fan or whatever.

t. Power Stone fan

>Dude that shoots his hands off, has giant spinning wings, and drags you across the ground with his fluids before slamming you into a contract

Even if you don't recognize him, you think he is cool, right?

So is there an explanation for why people in Youtube comments are so stupid? I figured this is as good a time as any to ask.

You realize 18 year olds today would have been born in 1999-2000 you probably wouldn't be aware of Darkstalkers unless you were at least in your mid-twenties and up and even then Darkstalkers was hardly a wildly popular household name like SF so its not that surprising people haven't heard of it.

>otomeshit
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

>BL Orome Fujoshit VN
BRB fuck this, i'm gonna just look up something to fap too, thats gotta be better then this shit.
someone let me know when something even remotely interesting happens.

Eh, his design is ass. Come to think of it, most Darkstalkers designs are, very few stood the test of time.

What is this and will it get any gayer?

Boy this is boring

Are there really lonely Japanese girls who will buy expensive VR Headsets to be with their husbandos?

No this is Sup Forumsyoutube.com/watch?v=IYbu8HYOoLU

Even with the whole shenanigans from 2011-2013?

Actually, yes. There are about as many female shut-ins as there are male ones in Japan.

its literally a gayshit VN user, don't bother paying attention too it because its terrible as fuck.

Aha! Caught you!

I liked MvCi. I found it fun. There I said it. I fucking hate Capcom, but I can't deny the fun I had.

I find it more concerning the two main people in charge of this game are dudes.

Look at the crowd right now, lots of females

>more people clapping for the VN than MVCI
heh

They are the male version of the thighs lady from earlier

capcom cant be serious about this fag vn

...What?

Why not? Visual Novels are usually cheap to produce and relatively popular. Like the Ace Attorney games.

I had fun too but I'm holding off until I can buy it at $20 with 15 additional characters.

Fujos are a huge market in japan