But it's fun!

>But it's fun!

But it is.

LYIN' user

Sleeping with your mom is fun
Lool

Hey, that's why people voted for this dumbass. Don't mock it, WW3 with Korea does sound appealing

>'dumbass'
>tfw too intelligent to be rich

see you in three days, fat ass

>WW3
>north korea
pick none

>see you in three days, fat ass

More like 3 seconds.

Low energy post btw

Fun is subjective, just look at masochists.

>Comfy

How can I enjoy having fun when the world ends on saturday

>It's atmospheric

>WW3
Is "WW3" like the -gate meme? I don't understand how a few countries invading North Korea is "WW3".

>but it's a videogame!

>but it's popular!

>but you'll be playing with friends

It will be if China and Russia get involved

China and russia wont do shit for NK if NK attacks first
If NA attacks first then china/russia will probably help NK

still the only fighting will take place in north korea as nuclear deterrance keep them from invading each other countries.

Why would Russia install a president that would attack North Korea if they're going to help North Korea in the event of an invasion?

Could be like what happened in WW1 where because everyone has these defense treaties with other countries, they are forced into a global war that no one wants to be in. That's one of the main ways that WW3 could start.

5000000000D chess, its the same reason they installed a president just to sanction themselves

There is literally no evidence for any of that shit

For what its worth the term "World War" was coined not because of multiple nations going to war but the fact that global trade was halted to a stand-still and every country even those not involved had to deal with the effects of the war(not enough tomatoes, grain and other things we take for granted etc.)

No, ever heard of the world series that takes place only in the United States? It's the same reason it was called the World War because of how massive it was.

>Russia install a president
CTR pls go

never heard of this world series

what is it?

It's a valid argument. I don't think SM64 is a fundamentally good game, but it is fun.

>It's another thread where we trash legitimate reasons for enjoying a game

It's like what said, but I don't think China would go to war with us and hurt their own exports over a provocative ticking timebomb like Un. Russia, maybe, but they'd look bad on the global stage without support.

>MFW The same people who believe antifa is actually fighting fascism defend North Korea