When is Blizzard going to remove this cunt from the game? She LITERALLY takes zero skill

When is Blizzard going to remove this cunt from the game? She LITERALLY takes zero skill.

If she takes zero skill, then why remove her?

>cunt
'Cause there's any number of waifufags for her, and they spend those sweet sweet dollarydoos for another chance to view dat ass up close.

>hating on perfection

Remove yourself from the game

Retards whined about Roadhog, but he at least required aim in order to hook someone. This whore can literally just walk up to someone and kill them, no aiming required.

You have a teleporter. Go play with her and actively make the game worse for other players using her mechanics. Get creative and stop being a whinny bitch.

Lips and nose are way smaller than they're supposed to be.

>literally autistic
>"perfection"

that character is really ugly, even fan art know it, look how they draw her face, not even close

Maybe if she looked anything like your image in the face department.

dude just shoot her lmao

yes and she also takes zero skill to counter

just pick pharah + winston and focus her down, if mercy comes to rez her you kill her as well

She dominates people with bad aim, and people that panick. Unless you're at critical health and she surprises you, most characters can melt her.
A Symmetra with shield boost and Torbjorn armour is a much bigger threat, but if you're going up against one, chances are the rest of the team is there being an even bigger threat.
Symmetra, just like every other character in the game is generally fine, there's just always salty little kids like you who get irrationally buttblasted because you got dominated by one every now and then.

And what if she's hiding behind her team like a cunt? There's literally nothing you can do.

Yes, she takes no skill. But she's also shit.

I had to stop playing because of how often they were making drastic changes to the characters. I understand, for most, that's what keeps it interesting... but it's rarely a balanced decision.

No she's not fucking fine. They need to either remove her from the game, or rework her. Like I said, she can just walk up to someone and not even be aiming at them, and kill them. It's retarded.

Then you're playing against a smart Symmetra, and her probably a competent team.

P O O

She's an awful design and takes no skill. I used to play her to troll matches

>what is flanking

and no don't tell me that the team protects her, you're probably not in a elo where there's any teamwork if you're complaining about symmetra

And her tits are way bigger. Fanart is rarely on model.

Which goes back to my original statement in which she takes zero skill and really needs to be either reworked, or removed.

yes but the overall buggy detach range and angles the beam breaks is inconsistent at best at worst it will go through walls and other things this was made worse when they buffed her range

The team doesn't need to protect her. She can just stand behind them, and shoot off her lazer when someone gets in her teams face. She literally doesn't even need to aim. That's the point. Unlike Roadhog, this bitch actually needs to be reworked, or nerfed.

Name a hero that takes skill to play

Any hero that requires you to aim.
See this post

Ana
Widowmaker
Genji

Your point?

Git gud scrub or switch to Mei

shut up free weekender

You mean like Winston? Who can do that to multiple people at a time, just not as fast? Then jump away when the going gets tough? You're crying in the rain pal, when a Symmetra is on the enemy team it's your DPS' job to focus the bitch from afar, and if she rushes, Lucio can just boop her away.
She's simple, and easily counterable by a semi competent team. She's a glass laserbeam who's nearly useless at range.
I'll give you the detach range, though that's less on Symmetra and more on average connection.
It takes zero skill to run into a group of enemies and hold down left click yes, but if that's all you're doing as Symmetra you're a waste of space and you should switch to Reaper for all you're doing. Symmetra's value lays in enforcing chokepoints, in a straight up fight she'll only win if the enemy is too braindead or distracted to notice the knat jumping around her.

And I say all of this that hates playing against her, she's infuriating, but i'm not gonna sit here and whine and bitch because if you took that away from her she'd probably end up with a discount Zarya beam.

Even Mei requires aim in order to freeze someone. Seriously, this bitch needs to go.

chill out fag

Winston's damage and range are NOWHERE NEAR as high as Sym's. Stop bullshitting and acting like Sym takes any skill. She doesn't. The only reason people use her to begin with is to either make teles, shields, or troll.

>stay 10 feet from her
>she literally can't do anything except throw a slow ass orb that you can dodge immediately for being further than 10 feet away

Nah you're just a scrub. Also L I T E R A L L Y half the roster has a get-the-fuck-out-of-there button that lets them get out of Symmetra's range with one tap of a button.

You just really fucking suck if you keep dying to Symmetra

If she's doing nothing except sitting behind her team then she's a problem, which is what most people in Comp do with her. She takes no skill to play.

If you can't kill her, then you suck at the game. Uninstall please pleb...

>being this assblasted about a gimmick character

just stay out of her rage?
that's why I said play pharah, she's symmetras biggest counter, just get behind the team, fly high enough where pooinlo can't reach and kill her

also any tank except an uncharged zarya wins a 1v1 against a symmetra due to being able to tank her dps while being able to kill her

If she is hiding behind her team, how the fuck is she even a problem then?

You're an idiot who probably doesn't even play the game. Yeah, while she's sitting behind her team with a shield and torb armor which is what happens the majority of the time, let's just sit outside our spawn and not even play the game.

Because nobody can cap the point, idiot.

she can shoot orbs into a chokepoint and get a fuckton of ultcharge if they don't get deflected

>still being this assblasted about a gimmick character
>being in gold or lower
>this character is so OP guise, if you don't believe me you're shit

I'm done trying to reason with a shitter like you, if you really think symmetra is that strong just play her yourself and see how people counter you, maybe you'll get a clue on how to not be retarded

removing shit isn't going to make the game any less shit

White wash all her features is a common thing in fanart. same with bigger titss

Same with hanzo, road hog, reinhart, junkrat.

The last two take less than zero.

If people want white women with tans, then they should seek just that. This bullshit of taking minorities and adding white features to appease them is retarded.