Any games that simulate boot camp?

Any games that simulate boot camp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LksYTLJpVE
youtube.com/watch?v=rLB_Ma8WoWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most mmos after joining a raiding guild

America's Army? i dont know if still exists though.

FPBP. Family? Work? Bad internet speeds? No excuses if you expect to be a top ten guild.

>being a normie or a thirdworlder
>still want muh progression
Nobody to blame but yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=-LksYTLJpVE

Ai Cho Aniki on the super turbograft 16 cd

Yeah, but it's like a curse. Just as the raid is about to begin, phone calls start flooding in, when nothing happened previously.

Figures a normie can't ignore a phonecall or tell his normie friends he's busy and what he's doing. I'd tell my friends I wasn't going anywhere for the next six hours and if they said anything I'd have the banter right back. For every one thing you want you have to give something up, it's just the way the world works, and only normies seem to want to complain about it.

I would be terrified if I was in marine bootcamp

The tutorial level of Half Life: Opposing Force

they would make you too tired to be scared.

no because my DI went to jail for beating his wife and making threats toward the judge. No dev would put that shit in a game

it's scary for the first twenty minutes then it just sucks

the best part of that expansion
youtube.com/watch?v=rLB_Ma8WoWk

There's an arcade game called like Boot Camp or something similar.

>marine corp boot camp
>the PC is a corporal
>DI calls the recruits "soldiers"
Triggered af

opposing force tutorial

Eny armyfags here?
Is it like this or is just hollywood memes?

If you mean real life boot camp, then barely.

Instructors are often hard on stern but cringy sounding compared to how video games and movies depict them, as if everything was Full Metal Jacket.

>wake up really early
>find a really boring game multiplayer game
>find a group of borderline retards to play with
>the loudest dumb ass gets to lead and you must do whatever he says no matter how seemingly stupid or tedious
>keep playing long after you get bored
>when it gets dark, hire some guy to masturbate right beside your head while you play

There's boot. Then

>play most of the day, every day
>occasionally play for months on end without stopping
>hire a guy to fuck your gf/wife when you play for long periods of time
>do this for four years at least
>then light your computer/console on fire and never look back

Have fun OP, your adventure awaits.

I use to play albion online the first two weeks it was out. They got a lot of strict guilds idk if it got any better but got tired of game

BCT was only like this for the first 3 weeks which they call red phase. If you're not a squared away semi-robot by week 4 they just chapter you out.

After I graduated one of my Drill Sgt's flat out said they hate the tension and the constant raging. They want to make soldiers not baby grown ass men for 10-14 weeks.

Full Metal Jacket is one of the most accurate depictions of marine corps boot camp ever.

The Marines still is that way (did it 09), but I doubt the others still force people to go through that stupid bullshit.

It really is a giant crock of shit. I honestly came out of it worse than I did going in. It reinforces only bad ideas/decision making and is the reason the Marines has been both struggling to get people to join and also struggling to retain Marines they already have.

And of course in it's death throes such a mentality gets worse before it gets better. You're constantly called bitch if you don't suck the dick of every noncom you meet but when you do suck their dick you're still a bitch just a rat on top of it.

Nobody likes being a Marine. The guys that become DIs are literally always the biggest faggots of their old units, and were probably made fun of constantly by their fellow Marines. The chick in my unit that went DI was probably the most retarded cunt I've ever met, nobody liked her.

>The Drill Instructor was voiced by Duke Nukem.

dragon balls

Does the military actually want their men to be like robots or just men who follow orders?

>AS YOU CAN SEE, YOU ARE NOT DEAD!

They want good decision makers as future leaders. They HAVE been getting quite a few robots though.

there is a Wii-game called "Boot Camp Academy"
no, I am not kidding, google it

So it's basically trying to fully discipline men in a very short time period

Yes. They tell you when you're in boot that you're supposed to report/deny unlawful orders but when you get to your actual unit the CoC will constantly imply that if you ever report anything they'll make your life a living hell for 4 years until you either kill yourself or get sent to another unit.

And they WILL get away with whatever they were doing. My CoC was caught doing something insanely stupid every 5-6 months, every time it was reported it was swept under the rug unless it was a lower down getting caught in a sexual assault.

Yep. Police Departments get years to train their recruits before they see the streets.

We get weeks before we're eligible to deploy.

There's so much information that has to go into your head in such a small amount of time they really don't time to waste insulting your mother. Now if you're just a fuck up that's another story like I said. As long as your willing to learn and grow ( and they know who is and who isn't) you get left alone past the first few weeks.

dont forget sir, yes sir. that's some army shit.

No it's not

Depends on the job and the skills of the soldier. Most combat jobs want you be be a brainless robot if you don't show promise of leadership. Tech jobs are basically the same civilian side but pay less and suck for the sake of sucking.

In the Army you call your instructors "drill sergeant." You call officers sir and ma'am. From what I gather, in the marine corps all drill instructors are referred to as sir by recruits.

it sure as fuck isnt marine you dumb faggot.

I think you mean they want you to do what they say no matter what unless you're their drinking buddy or if your dad is a general, in which case you'll be sergeant in under 3 years.

seeArmy is
>Yes, Drill Sergeant
>Yes/No, Sergeant/First Sergeant/Sergeant Major
>Yes/No Sir or Ma'am
>Yes/No Chief ( if you're in Aviation, otherwise you call pilots Sir or Ma'am)

The title goes after the response and never before. "Sir yes sir" wastes time when "Yes sir" does the job just as well. Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about it's obvious you've never spent a day in or around the Army

t. armchair marine

the second half of this film was surprisingly bad

>pvt. joker goes to war and there's lots of violence

Is that fucking it? God damn

nuh uh my chair is armless
>it's obvious you've never spent a day in or around the Army
never try to become a detective
for the good of mankind

Alright buddy tell me where in the Army you got away with "sir yes sir"

>Completely missing the point about complete lack of authority and no real mission

Wow

did i ever imply i said it?

He does pretty much every voice in OpFor except for characters already voiced by Mike Shapiro

this

first half of the movie was great. Second half was more about Joker realizing that his Wish "To Kill" and the war itself wasn't all it was cracked up to be. In WWII Being an american soldier was fighting the evils of the Axis powers. in Vietnam, morals were definitely muddier. and Joker realizes this throughout the second half of the film.

The first half though was more interesting and contained within the conflict between Pvt. Pyle and the Drill instructor. and was much better handled. Violence on home soil is much more impactful than violence elsewhere

your mom

my nig
>literally DM_bootcamp from HL
that was fuckin cool

Look, the dork is trying to act tough. Get lost girly boy, or I'll give you a knuckle sandwich.