Game ends in a cliffhanger

>Game ends in a cliffhanger
>Story is resolved in an anime
Why is this allowed?

Danganronpa didnt end in a cliffhanger tho

i wouldnt call the endings to the 2 dangan ronpas to be "cliff hangers". they are very open ended but not really cliff hanger. a cliff hanger would be like ending the game right before naegi press the button to open the door

1 already had the perfect ending anyways.

Yeah, I consider the end of DR2 to be complete. Junko is defeated and all the characters proclaim that they will strive to create a better future. I don't need to know about how one week later Naegi gets trapped in a building and watches a bunch of literal whos die.

>the sequel anime adds nothing of importance to the story
>even ends up ruining some characters/events
>is just terrible in general
Why was DR3 allowed to exist?

...you do know that DR2 is after DR1 right?

Don't talk about my girlfriend like that!

Ambiguous endings aren't cliffhangers. If anything DR3 retroactively ruined some of the aspects of the previous games.The shitposting was fun when it was airing but DR3 is trash

Didn't you want to know how Hajime manages to save everyone who was in a coma using his amazing mary sue powers?

Yes, I was talking about Future Arc

anime was trash

>it is the sequel to a radio drama that may or may not be translated

JUZO BOYS

It was a way to squeeze more money out of the original series before V3.

Is there anyone that can even remotely control /ourboy/ Juzo?

At your game didn't end on a cliffhanger that was resolved in an untranslated visual novel

the poster died recently

>prequels are light novels
f u c k o f f

This is my girlfriend,
He's forced to dress up as a girl against his will for fun by his blood-related big sister.
He's SUPER horny and can't hold down his boner while his sister constantly teases him sexually and makes fun of him for being a filthy degerate male.
He ends up cumming buckets and covering his sister with his STICKY, HOT, THICK SEMEN, and she smiles slyly everytime.
He ends up tearing up from embarrassment from having his sister see him cum and his sister kisses him because his face is just so cute when he cums.
The kissing sometimes turns into making out with lots of sloppy tongue action where she takes the lead.
He secretly enjoys it and wants to bullied more, his sister knows this more than him and knows about his sensitive parts like his ears and nipples and focuses on them.
Did I mention he's forced to wear his sister's panties?
He worries he might make his sister pregnant from the precum however that only adds to his excitement.

He's really cute!

>This is my girlfriend,
>He