Fire Emblem Heroes

Three Hours remain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJZ35VBYToI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*kicks door open SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

kneel bitch

Who is this handsomely armored gentlemen?

A gay halfbreed

Is he gonna be really good?

>Built in DC
>Non-inheritable personal Luna that does 80% damage instead of 50%
>WoM on his default kit

Not for me i have reinhardt

>speedy Armor
>innate DC
>-80% Def/Res special
You tell me.

What is everyone going to do with their second BK?

What skills to I give him?

Quick repost
bonfire

Feed his memes of mercy to Hecter.

[spoilers]the black knight is zelgius[/spoilers]

test

Im goingto give Alondite to Ike so he can dual wield

ignis, fury, vantage, horse buff

never lets me down.

Is he someone I can throw orbs at, or will he be one of those characters I regret not grinding in a phone game?

He's a tempest reward.

I hope Leif and Sirius get in soon.

bump

Definitely the ladder, he's the best armor red in the game.

>Black Luna is only 3CD
>Steady Breath QP lowers it to 1
>First counterattack ignores nearly all defenses

Who approved this shit

Accept defeat and fear.

He gets nuked hard by Blue Tomes, so it's not the absolute end of the world.

this

everyone and their mother has a thundercock calvary meme team now so i doubt he'll be a huge issue

youtube.com/watch?v=CJZ35VBYToI
If this doesn't play when you fight him in the trials, I'll riot.

Hey losers, what's going on in this thread?

What's the best thing to do with orbs right now, just save up?
I really want Ike but I imagine BK will be a decent alternative to him. My other units in my team are pretty good and don't need to be replaced I think (Hector, Azura, Brave Lyn).
Reluctantly using Marth as my red at the moment, that's why I'm tempted by the Ike banner.

Marriage.

Saving up for potential limited banners.

If you haven't already, slap Fury and Renewal on Marth and he becomes a straight motherfucker.

Save up and don't spend orbs unless it's a tier 1 unit or a hero you can't live without. If you can conserve enough orbs and spend wisely you'll always have enough orbs to roll.

Aren't those just novelties? I'm all for collecting rare and limited stuff but I'm more concerned about getting the strongest units so I can actually do Infernal stuff and perform decently in Arena.

Is Black Knight going to be viable on a team with Hector? I think 2 armors might be too much. Only being able to move 2 of my units 1 space at a time sounds tedious.

Quick Reposte and Bonfire. The thing with Xander is that he can run just about anything in his A skill due to his fantastic stats. Wanna run more bulk to where he's fucking invincible? Give him Earth Boost or HP+5 and marry him. Want to have a one size fits all skill, go for fury. Want to improve his player phase? Give him Death Blow. Want to nuke shit on bait? Give him Steady Breath+Ignis.

Xander can do whatever the fuck he wants as long as he has Quick Reposte. However, if you don't have a Ryoma or Distant Counter Lloyd, you can run R Tomebreaker to fit the bill as a mage hunter.

Him, Hector, Amelia, and Effie are shaping up to be the quintessential armor team.

Is there anyway to build Seliph to make him good, panic ploy or attack smoke?

People run full armor teams just fine, but they're basically whale-tier because you NEED Distant Counter on everyone or at least in two of your armors or else you get cucked by every ranged unit in the game.
With BK and Hector, that's two DC armors right there and they cover each other weakness as well.

Send home fits him well.

>Fury and Renewal
I feel like this would be great on anyone. Is there a reason why it's good on Marth in particular?

He makes good Rally Speed fodder.

Even if they don't have thundercock, neutral linde and delthea shit on him for free anyway, and that's with their base sets. That 1 move is going to be a massive detriment for him.

Merge, that's why I saved 20k feathers all this time after all.

Some of the strongest units in the game have been limited (summer Corrin, Bride Cordelia). It all depends.

Because Falchion has Renewal 2 on it, and both of them stack, allowling Marth to mitigate the health loss from Fury. Other Falchion wielders can pull it off as well.

It should be kept in mind that as a TT unit, BK can only get to +1 merge, which means he and your team are going to run into +7 and up merged cavalry teams that have BLyn and Reinhardt guaranteed. Even with two Ward Armors, I doubt BK will be able to survive thundercock.

Just bring a 5*+7 Cecilia, lmao

Help guys! I'm running a ordinary Lyn but dunno if it's worth it.

She's +spd/-res, should I go brash assault or vantage for B?

I also got Ike but he's not muh waifu.

>I also got Ike but he's not muh waifu.
What are you, gay?
In all honesty though Ike is leagues better than normal Lyn. You're actively gimping yourself if you don't use him.

Sturdy blow or swift sparrow for BK?

I'd keep Steady Stance

>needing bowbreaker when she OHKOs Lyn

Kneel to an ant? Why should I?

Just ran calcs with +attack TA Raven tome Cecelia vs Brave Lyn.

While you are correct that Cecelia OHKO's neutral Brave Lyn, HP+3 seal, +HP IV, +Res IV, Marriage boost, and Fury all save her. To OHKO Brave Lyn with those, you must use a spur buff as most of them run Mulagir, which negate cav buffs.

decent check tho

>20 minutes

I want to be excited for black knight but hes an armor unit so I probably won't ever use him.

My normal Ike is ready

>This is going to be my first Tempest without a 40% bonus unit thanks to my luck with Tellius characters being trash

>Panic Ploy Seal

>Panic ploy seal
Meh

Normally I'd suggest Vantage, but
>Ike
You should just use him.

bump

My only blue tome is a bride Shida

>Have to choose between Titania or Mist to at least get the extra 20%
>Have never used either

>that first TT 3x bonus you pop and get like 10 rewards

>Guard 3

Hope you weren't planning to proc a Brave-Moonbow combow to kill him

>rank 4,000 despite playing for 45 minutes straight
I hate not having a 40% bonus hero

Just dickroll Elincia.

What's the proper technique for the strongest dickrolls?

Would it be optimal to level up BK from his 4* to 40, unlock potential, and then level him up again to amass SP? I have enough feathers to do it, but I have other units I want to 5*.

Just make him solo the Warriors maps 5. It gives you more than 100 SP per 10 stamina.

>no +40%s
>Can't get 5* BK from just the 2 triple points sessions a day

>only 77 stamina pots

Warriors maps are up and he's a bonus unit anyway until the TT is over, don't think he's going to have any trouble grinding SP over the next few weeks. Worth it to save the feathers in this case I think, unless you want to +1 him anyway.

>spend 30 orbs trying to snipe Effie
>5 florinas in a row
and this is why you don't spend money on gacha shit

Additions to the 3* pool fucking when

Ver 2.0 after they get more shitters from every game in the series and not just a select few. I could see Clive and Tobin getting added to the 3-4 star pool at least.

What's wrong fag, don't like getting Barst and Gwen over and over and over again?

I'm just going to get the rewards and not even bother trying for ranking feathers this time. An extra 2000 isn't worth competing against the power of autistic NEETs.
What are your plans for dealing with pimped out BKs in Arena? Especially for those of you who use physical blue units, do you plan to switch to magical ones?

Getting top 5k is fairly easy, it would only require using 4 or 5 total stam pots. I've been able to hit that rank in every TT and manage to gain stam pots throughout, up over 115 now.

Anyone know any good ways to improve a +Def/-Atk Nephenee? I know she is probably better off as fodder but I need her for the TT.

My first Ryoma and it has horrible IVs. My God damn 4% droprate wasted.

Can i salvage this fucker at all?

attack seal and summoner support

Marry her

+HP -Spd
Reposition Moonbow Fury Vantage
35 max Spd with Fury (39 with Hone Spd 3) should still double Hector and OHKO green mages, but he's not doubling faster greens any time soon. It's not like he has good skills to inherit, and if you do chance upon another, a merge is +1 HP and +1 Spd.
With a Summoner Support, that patches that Spd up to =.

dude just make him breed Brave Lucina lmao

I'm not going to waste my ss on a shitty IV Ryoma, especially when I have my angry sheep wife. But I do have enough fodder to do a build like you say, so maybe I'll try him out.

>wasting SS on a healer
>using healers at all

>he thinks Sheep is a healer

TA, QR and Bonfire.
Never use Fury on him.

CA, my man.