Hol'up

Hol'up.
So you be saying the switch can't run a PC game from 2012?
Ain't that some shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pso2.com/us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PSO2 is shit who cares

>PC game from 2012
What do you mean from 2012?
I'm still waiting for the game to come out.

pso2.com/us/

I'm sure they will post an update any day now.

i think he's just ragging on the hardware

presumably it's because the game takes up a lot of space and the switch only has 27gb internal.

It can, PSO2 is well optimized for toasters.

Storage is the problem

Wasn't PSO2 on the Vita? What did they do there?

>PSO

Yawn. FFXIV is new hotness

Blue burst hd remake when

I enjoy fighting Phantom God. Fun boss.

>everyone just standing there like shmucks before the sword is about to come down

I thought it's because pso2 is too big

both of these releasing in a few months. I can live without pso2 now.

The Vita has pso2?

Reminder that Pso2 will always be consider one of She's biggest fuck ups. If you ever hear someone brag about how based Sega is, remind them of Pso2. It's ci/v/ic your duty.

im sure if they released the majority of it on the game card, it wouldnt be so bad
>just keep updates to the system memory or do what others are doing
>require people to have a large SD card
>like when FFXI needed you to have a HDD for the game on PS2

Yes, it has been on Vita since six months into the game's life. Surely if you've played the game you would have learned to avoid the Vita/PC shared blocks?

Please show your support for bouncers!

the fuck are these graphics?

dont drag saga into this he doesnt deserve this. he doesnt deserve any of this. hes a good cast and top tier husbando

>Not using the stage six graphics update.

Both of these games are shit.
Soul Worker was the more fun of the two.

>Stop playing ages ago because patching every update was annoying and the gameplay was worse than PSPo2
>Check the general yesterday on a whim
>Thread quality is approaching /xivg/ levels

He's not to blame in anyway, nothing from ep1-3 is to blame. It's just Sega in general

Anyone still plays PSO1 on based Ephinea?

I just want more games for my Switch, even if it's an F2P MMO

This

I wish my toon looked as good as maidoll's

take that back
I had a lot of fun erping on PSO2.

This. PSO is irredeemable trash that literally only Otaku's and weebs enjoy. The mysterious, sci-fi fantasy, 3rd person Diablo styled dungeon crawler that was PSO is no more. At least there's the upcoming Monster Hunter to look forward to though.

PSO2

Nah, You were right before

Evidently not.

PSO2 is a hollow shell they fill in with anime collabs and dress up as its identity.

How do people even play those characters, with PSO2's shitty zoom options they'd fill up your entire screen. Or do they just make them to idle in the lobby all day and never actually play the game?

>idle in the lobby all day and never actually play the game?
That's what everyone does.

>idle
That's 90% of the game.

Can't get nice things to idle in unless you play

>Scratch AC
>Sell items
>Buy what you want
0 playing involved

First post best post

I thought that was a KR Drive game for a second

>idle in lobby all day and never actually play the game
Literally me.

More like something from Den-o actually

There is barely any relevant content aside from EQs

What's with these retarded outfits? I want 70's reject space elves and transformers not this shit.

I wish Microsoft would do us a solid and make pso or psu work on the xbone with online play again.

Hell I'd pay to access the server. I'm that fucking starved for a fun action rpg.

Yep, that's pso2 alright. I made this space elf and wanted to dress her up in scifi outfits but Sega literally refuses to give us decent ones so I just ended up turning her into a slightly lewd elf.

Fuck off Lang

Say that to me ingame and not here fucker and I will.

It still is, but the Vita blocks has smaller areas and are actually better for farming

Why would you want it without any of the licensed crap? All of the crossover events are what make it great

>crossover events
There's no events, only gacha for fashion stuff.

Maybe he actually wanted to play a new Phantasy Star Online game, he was sadly misinformed as it's only a side minigame in anime advertising platform & dress up the video game.

And almost all the collar fashion stuff have not reason to be brought overseas

*No reason not be

the average PSO2 player is borderline retarded, which is why HERO had to be made

So shit SEA version closed down due to incompetent publisher and their fucking p2w tradition
So bad they didnt bothered to update content for 9 months

>make decent ARPG
>release absolutely 0 meaningful content or anything for advanced players to enjoy in fear of the hyperwhales being driven away
>completely shit on the game balance letting all but 3 classes fall into the gutter, 1 of those classes being top performance for minimal requirements
If you look at PSO2 just from a mechanical standpoint its a pretty good and fun game. Sega just really only cares about anime collab gambling to rake in the dosh despite PSO2 already being their top earner. If it wasnt for Caseals being the cutest thing and the dress up being so accessible Id just play literally anything else

thats just an anime girl with shit glued on her.

sounds no different than what would happen in a western release
>Non JP PSU was shut down 2 years late in content compared to JP servers which lived getting content till PSO2's release
>Non JP PSO shut down without activating Final Boss EP drops and other shit in the game's data I have forgotten by this point

Closers is terrible, Alpha is up now if you want to see how bad it is.

Closers came out years ago.

Not a proper English release till now

Closers has the best gameplay as far as only sidescroling brawlers are concerned.

Maybe I'm just not into brawlers but it feels clunky

bump for GOTY 2012-2017+

It does feel that way early on, but stringing together absurd combos is pure joy once you get more skills and figure out how your chosen character is supposed to work.

Japs are mad, they disliked bombed the reveal video because Cloud gaming simply doesn't work.

fpbp

i just miss psu. i dont think that private server will ever be completed. those psp games just arent the same thing...