How were players supposed to interpret this?

How were players supposed to interpret this?

DEEP DARK FANTASY

Despite being an American, I interpreted it as two people who've known each other for a couple decades or near it just goofing around.

Looks like two bros just having fun together.

How about this?

You sometimes watch the night sky while talking about emotions with your bros?

I...never read that in the game. Holy FUCK they're being blatant about it.

As a car guy. Yes. Hell a good bro and I talked one night after a drive for an hour. I ended up talking him out of beating the shit out of his wife who had cheated on him and slept with another man while their daughter was in the room

Honestly he probably hates me for that. But I feel I at least saved him a bit.

Not everyone is as terrified of showing emotions as Americans. Not even all Americans are.

You're telling me you don't massage your bro after a hard workout and help him out of his sweaty gym clothes? Ok

Cute.

Japan is amazing, even two faggots look like the purest couple in the world.

I thought being scared of showing emotions was a Japanese thing

just good banter.

They can have issues with it too, but for totally different reasons.

i wonder what it would be like zipping down his shirt while reaching down his pants haha

A gay as fuck tickle fight
The kind of thing that would only pass as ok in the minds of retarded fujoshis

But that game is shit and almost killed a franchise so i guess fujoshits were put into their place

You're a good friend user, even if he resents you for it

How the fuck did Zestiria get as fucked as it was? Is Berseria better?

Hideo Baba, the producer, went nuclear retard and his nepotism directly affected the gameplay

Thankfully he got kicked upstairs afterwards and Berseria was produced by someone new and he apparently did a much better job

>How the fuck did Zestiria get as fucked as it was?

Baba.

>Is Berseria better?

I thought it was. I ignored it for a while because I was so turned off of the series, but eventually gave it a try when I kept hearing good things about it. I'm glad I did, it was the best Tales since Vesperia. Now, I'm not saying it's the best or that it's an amazing, groundbreaking game, but it was fun and I actually ended up liking the characters. Velvet turned out a lot better than I expectedl

Is that faggot still working on tales games or did he just get thrown out?

He left the company

He makes mobile games or something now

He joined Square-Enix. He's the president of a new studio, Studio Istolia.

After playing games like Persona 5 this year that are well polished games like Berseria and Zestiria feel and play like shovelware.

I played Persona 5 as well, and I really don't get the hype. I enjoyed Berseria a lot more. The last Persona I really enjoyed was Persona 2.

Even if you didnt care for the game, you can tell how much work went into the game. The music, the UI, the VA, the animations and all of that was spot on.

If they would have put as much work into those aspects with the tales games it would really show.

Yeah, I can certainly admit that a lot of work went into a game. But I've always cared about substance over style. Though I guess you could argue Persona 5 had both. Persona 3-5 just don't have the kind of substance I care for though.

Why do Persona fans always say stuff like this?

>muh Baba

Bunch of Alishafags.