-ng

Paid reviews for paid mods

>strong story and characters

Excuse me?

>great crafting system
I take issue with that one the most.

OP isn't always a fa-

MvC Infinite has good gamepl-

That and floating Cap really highlight how testers played favorites.

I don't think they even had testers, the animations would've been fixed if they did.

those look pretty human but like they are wearing suits of muscle stuffing

Do you have the "chain" grab webm?

>good story, characters

How the fuck did it get 9.5/10?
I really enjoyed it, despite its flaws (and with a lot of mods), but its a 7/10 desu

so some website says the game is good automatically means i have to like the game?

fucking stupid.

I fucking wish

Jesus fucking christ

This game was just a overhyped piece of garbage

I got some e it'll jist be a sec

I know this is just bait but has anyone noticed a very conerning trend of Sup Forums unironically using metacritic scores as a legitimate way to critscize games recently?

Reminder that Sup Forums, NMA and RPG Codex are the only places you'll find anyone who thinks Bethesda games have bad writing.

f4 is ok. it's no better or worse than recent ubisoft titles, and hardly different.

The characters are well-written. They are a bit cliche, but it is a part of the game's charm. Unlike previous games, companions in 4 have character progression that happens as you play. But the worst character is incidentally the player. The biggest mistake they made was writing the player character for you.

>IGN
youtube.com/watch?v=wrQkEg-Dpvk

as someone who absolutely adores fallout 4, this could not be more laughable to me. the story in the game is garbage, there is way too many bugs for a triple A game in this modern age of gaming and the quests are incredibly boring.

the world is amazing and exploration is so much fun that for me, it more than makes up for the shortcomings, but this review is so obviously paid for it's disgusting. fallout 4 was probably my 2015 game of the year for fuck's sake and I wouldn't even give it a 7 if I was giving it an objective review score.

I thought that was weird too, as if its the 'DEFINING' way to judge a game.

'OH IT GOT THIS SCORE ON METACRITIC.'

Then from there its either:

1 - IT DIDN'T EVEN SCORE MORE THAN 90 IT SUCKS

2 - IT SCORED MORE THAN 90 ITS GOOD

3 - IT SCORED MORE THAN 95 IT PROVED ALL OF YOU WRONG WHEN YOU SAID IT WOULD FAIL LOLOLOL BTFO

Is this some kind of new Sup Forums meme or something

fucking hell, threads like these are what keep me coming back to Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=B8R4BAQf7is

>Paid reviews

Excellent taste IGN has! Alas, some people are always gonna hate no matter what.

You are a man of fine tastes sir.

one of those times where thicc was due to incompetence and not intent

It used to be just blatant shitposting but now people unironically use it as an argument. Any community who gets its laughs, etc.

>the story in the game is garbage
That automatically sinks a Fallout game. Full stop.

I'll sink u, nerd

>outstanding world

What? It's one if not the biggest shit open world ever created. Absolutely no variety, looks the same everywhere and nothing interesting to be found at all. Like hundred settlements run by robots like it's still something special and hobos shooting you absolutely everywhere.

>graphics
>dogma 5
>skyrim 9.5
you have no idea how mad i am right now

-e!