>>391172454

mite b cool

mire b shit

just gotta wait and see

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekqEuAXn6IM
youtube.com/watch?v=ds3q2woSKuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tentatively excited since I liked the god eater series.

It's worth a shot

Gameplay looks rough, but I will give it a shot since it looks really interesting.

Looks about as contrived as can possibly be, but as a game I'm sure it'll be at least pretty decent. I'm expecting something worse than the good Souls games/BB/Nioh but better than the worse Souls games and bad clones like LotF.

Probaby be worth picking up in a Steam sale on when the PS4 version's dropped to $20.

>Souls combat system
>"""""""strategic""""""" stamina """"""management""""""

Into the trash it goes.

what is the God Eater team going to copy next?

looks edgy
I like it

>He can't manage stamina

I can do that just fine.

It's just that there's no strategy meaningful management involved.

>Japanese nu-male
How horrifying

I liked it better when it was supposed to be God Eater 3.

>the goal for the character design in Code Vein was to not make it too cartoony or too anime

Well, you failed, son. You failed hard.

Is there gameplay of the main character using the Bayonet Gun yet?

I want to see gameplay of that and how it works. Please someone help. It's the only thing I'm concerned with.

It will be amusing erp-ing with people with intentional semen stain looking face paint.

Gameplay really does look like ass. Probably would have fared better as stylish action or a spectacle fighter.

low budget anime dark souls with lots of gray and unfun gameplay

Gameplay looks like ass.
Environments (grey), enemies (spiky) and player characters (weeby with a weird glow effect) all look like ass.

Yeah. The latest 17 minute footage the player uses it for a few minutes. It shoots. It stabs. Seems weak in melee.

Altogether, i'm easily going to buy Code Vein as I like Souls well enough and I enjoyed God eater as a passable wannabe Monster Hunter.

I doubt it'll be anything mind-blowing but it's certainly a better purchase than a lot of other shitty games. Should be a good time.

Link, please user. I can't find it.

>emotionless faces
Check

>shit 2005 engine and texture details
Check

>no clothing tesselation and wind simulation
Check

I wish japanese devs were not this retarded, holy fucking shit.
When will they do a decent game again? Both god eaters are SHIT, they look like and play like a 2001 Ps2 low budget game, holy fuck.

Literally this

Where is my Onimusha 3 remake

Why would Namco announce an Onimusha 3 remake?

I don't have it, sorry. Watched it in a previous thread. Too lazy to go find it. Good luck.

I didn't said namco would announced it, i just want onimusha again

>you will never play a game about fighting bears and Russkies as a Meiji-era soldier

game needs an indepth cooking system

Cooking...?

Did someone say... Dragon's Crown???

Only interested in the titties and monster girls, which they seem to be delivering on.

NICE

Let's see...

So far, the gameplay still looks rough.

The story cutscenes looks fine, artstyle reminds me of Freedom Wars, I still don't like the characters design, I expect some shounen anime save the world type story.

Persona

Oh yeah, forgot the music.

I like the music from trailer 1 & 2.

It will suffer the same fate as Nioh for the exact same reason: uninspired and boring world that gives you no incentive to explore

Disgusting.

This is truly a Weeb Souls

No idea as i didn't play it.
Looks hella gay though.

They haven't even begun to work on multiplayer yet, they're considering whether it will work with how they're making the game.

Looks like Dark Soul + Nier

Finally a proper story trailer. GE separated itself from MH thanks to the story and now CV does the same deliving a story driven experience unlike souls.

locations look really uninspired

This guy looks really cool

Literally weeb souls.

Honestly, the only thing I'm not really fond of are the ochre tinted city ruins, which is basically the only environment they've shown so far.

Looks fun. I expect some DaS3 level butthurt and shitposting though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekqEuAXn6IM

Literally Lindow edgy version. Even calls you newbie like Lindow did

But will Mia "kill" him in a mind controlled stupor?

Looks worse than fucking Nioh

The new trailer and the very positive impressions from peoples playing it at TGS right now completly sold me on the game desu.

That's Nioh. Vampire aren't weeb

Speak English you fucking weeaboo

You first kid.

You mean, it will be a success, and Sup Forums won't have endless shitposting fights about it? Count me in.

I'm in too.
Lmao at the soulfag thinking Souls is worth exploring for the generic Tolkien world and not strictly to find loot.

The music is nice.

Disgusting. This is truly an SJW posting on Sup Forums

>Complete bullshit from dev wannabe
Check

This is Unreal 4 you dumb idiot. The clothes do in fact have proper physics, and that's not even something so common in your little westacuck videogames in the first place.
Even the hairs are moving. You're just buttmad it looks this good or have shit on place of eyeballs.

>weightless combat

Haha no

>muh weight
They're vampires

It doesnt matter how strong you are. Swinging around a giant sword will still create shock waves or any sort of visible physical reaction.

Not here. It feels like you're hitting air.

Animu Dark Souls
Will Buy

Really liked God Eater, but mostly just because it was fun playing with my m8. Code Vein looks clunky and I'm pretty bored with the Dark Souls formula after playing all the souls games + BB. CV just looks like a more clunky anime souls.

Both God Eaters were made for the psp, what the fuck did you expect? For them to look like GTAV on the PC?

Souls-shit. Not interested.

To make a game that doesnt look like it was made for the PS3. If Capcom can make a game like MHW that actually uses the processing power of the PS4 why cant this shit studio?

Going for the Yaoi route

>those anime as fuck cutscene

Fucking kys

Looks like absolute garbage, there's no hit feedback from any enemies aside from that launch animation, all animations look stiff as shit in general and i don't believe they will actually add weapons with unique animations so expect one animation per class.
That's not touching abhorrent art style and "postapocalyptic ruins with glowy spikes" samey levels.

Why the fuck would a game that came out in 2010 that was made for the PSP look like something that was made for the PS3? IF you are talking about Code Vein, it does look like a PS3 game.

>still can't find any videos that show the Rifle and Bayonet combat from the main characters point of view
FUCK

Someone help

Not to mention the edgy as fuck aesthetics for the "we want the nier automata audience".

Fucking japs have no creativity what's so ever. What the fuck is Miyazaki doing anyway? Just release Bloodborne 2 dammit. Even if it's rehashed shit like DaS3, it will still be miles better than this hot sack of shit.

It doesn't look anything like Automata, it's more like their typical god eater garbage.

>Not to mention the edgy as fuck aesthetics for the "we want the nier automata audience".
It doesn't look a thing like Nier Automata, you may want to look into acquiring a pair of glasses.

Code Vein looks like it was designed by somebody who thinks that Tokyo Ghoul is the coolest anime ever.

Why can't they just keep making new God Eater?

Because they're making one already, probably 2019.

Nioh is Ken-sama Souls.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ds3q2woSKuE

Didnt this have an anime already?

That's true, hopefully they'll fix this, but it was a lot worse before.
There's some move where you can still feel the power especially from the bigger weapons, but not all, I'm assuming that's because they want to combat to be fast with smaller weapons.

Actually, Tokyo Ghoul aeshetics are better than that.

Looks like trash

>TG
>aesthetics
Doesn't it takes place in a regular city?

I think he's taking about emo faggots wearings stupid looking masks in Tokyo Ghoul

I mean, masks are always stupid, does it really matter if one looks more stupid than another?
At least you can remove it in this game.

I mean shit like clothes design and monster design.
By the way, the author of TG played both Nier and Automata, and even made cover art for the vinyl release of the OST.

Taro also posted some photo from Ishida's art gallery and i remember Ishida drawing Kaine back in 2015.
It's also really not a coincidence 9S shares VA with Kaneki.

Guess it's no wonder I hated Automata too.

Also after Automata's release TG did a considerable lean towards Kaneki/Touka who look really similar to 2B/9S together.
It even caused a fujoshit anal devastation comparable to yurifaggot anal devastation after Automata.

Well Japan likes its dose of edgy shit. Who can blame them? They glorify chuunibyou after all.

I have a thing for cute anime vampire girls, so I might check it out.

Who doesn't?

What fascinates me about this shit is how much IGN has been shilling it hard lately.

>those bouncy titties
now I'm interested

looks clunky as fuck
please don't let soulslike become a real genre for fucks sake