Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

TGS Dissidia panel in about 3 minutes maybe they'll show something new?

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=J-kXLhfqAKw

Hopefully a not gimped story mode

I would hope not.

>Only Leon's seiyuu bothered to dress up a little

I wonder if I should bother bumping the thread...

>Spiral Cut

>they'll show something new?
please more offline content

I'm interested in the game but it feels like the sort of thing I would never approach solo. Only playing as a team.

Well if you're good enough and higher in the ranks I'm sure you can play with randoms just fine.

I think I heard them say Noctis is a Speed/Assassin type.

Welp that's it at least we saw some more Noctis gameplay.

Is it as good as Duodecim?

Depends on what you liked or disliked about Duodecim.

constant wallrushing, just dodges, perfect blocks, different movesets, equipment, accessories, EX Mode and Bursts, Chaos boss fight phases, fucking Onion Knight being OP as shit with Bravery-to-HP combos
any of this present?

Well wall rushes are still there and probably a bit stronger than in 012. Dodging has no iframes now. Blocking is now a shield ala Smash Bros so no perfect guarding. You can only customize HP attacks and EX skills. EX mode is gone. No one is really OP. Bravery to HP moves are gone.

You wont get a good answer, there a lot of people here who played duodecium and will tell you it's bad because it plays nothing like the old games, but you can't into those people because this loud vocal side answer are people who have absolutely no clue what they are talking about, because they didn't really play it. This fact becomes really obvious when ever a person against NT argues with some who's not that hostile towards NT

>iframes are gone
>bravery to hp gone
>no customization of movesets
magic's gone then

Damn, I miss duodecim.

They should've turned it into an hd remake with more characters and NT's summoning method for PC and PS4

Not him, but well this game is shit now.
"Team"-based gameplay always ruins everything :(

Sorry guys.

Customizing is going to be there though. The beta didn't have it cause it was based on the early arcade build

if customization is not EXACTLY THE SAME as Duodecim or BETTER then it may as well not even be there

What exactly did you like so much about Duodecim's customization? I played a ton but I never really fiddled around with Bravery attacks or equipment.

you can have SOOOOO many ways to absolutely shit on the opponent with equipment, but even more so with boosting accessories. Combine these two together and you're practically invincible (which you need to be in order to actually do any post-game content which is equally bullshit as you can be)

It's not that hard to ignore equipment and accessories and it's not really a super important thing you need to put intense endgame thought into it.I don't why people play up how great it is, that's stuff is actually barely important if your at least above decent. Bravery moves ,HP moves, and passive character perks however that's far, far, more important.

They still have some passive quirks like Squall does extra damage if you just frame his attacks and Sephiroth can cancel the recovery frames of his attacks if you dash at the right time.

I'm aware of details like that. I'm just pointing out that equipment and accessories and shit isn't what made Dissidia is all .

it helped

Not the guy you replied to but you could take out equipment from the old games and it would still be fine.