Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zyp5IxxzqHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>post-Dusk Gust

>nu-gust

>fake yuri
>$100 day-one DLC

I want to but they're making it extremely difficult

Dust had so much potential after Ayesha and they ruined it.

I will never forgive them.

>nu-gust
maybe in 2009 i would consider it

Day 1 buy on PC. I'll suffer through the inevitable shitty PC Port that Koei Tecmo puts out, just for the Yuri goodness. Long live nu-Gust!

You can buy 3 of his games right now on PSN for $24 if you have a Vita.

>gust-from-any-time-period

me on the left

Mel hasn't done vidya art in a long time user, you're thinking of the atelier guy who recently did the art for fire emblem echoes.

As for the question, i'll buy it once it drops to 20 dollars.

im a sucker for post-ps2 gust. tfw too poor for the vita atelier bundle

>buying generic degenerate anime shit

I just want a fucking good mahou shoujo game for once, why is it so hard

so its just atelier without crafting?
pass

No, I'm thinking of the Arland games. The ones he did do the art for, and the ones that are on sale.

Magical Girl RPG sounds cool but the game itself doesn't look very good

Only If I can play as tenetacle monster and rape them.

What other mahou shoujo games are there? None come to mind now that I think about it.

I think Madoka got a Vita exclusive but it's apparently shit and unlocalized anyways.

Ignoring licensed games, #FE is the closest thing I can think of.

neptunia

we never get the good sales on PSN.

just no

Game seems like shit but the music is good tbqfwyf
youtube.com/watch?v=Zyp5IxxzqHA

>Want PC version
>Scared that port will be shit
>Scared that price will be higher than PS4
>Don't want to cancel PS4 preorder to find out
Fuck Koei Tecmo to be honest

KT was a fucking mistake

I SAAAAAAAAAAY

Yeah. Normally I'd always pick PC since it should have better visuals/performance but since it's KT I'm pretty much sticking with the PS4 version out of safety.

i bought them from easter sale

No, he's a pedophile.

>$100 day-one DLC
Are you serious? I bet it is all cosmetic shit too.

iirc 300 costumes

That is fucking disgusting.
But as expected from masters at TK.

Will buy the bundle for Nights of Azure 2.
Not too exited for some bland school life setting, but should be able to kill some time with it.

>bland school life setting
It's Magical Girl.
A criminally underused setting in Vidya.

>Kishida Mel
awful art style

Any maid or santa costumes?

faggot with no taste, dont ever post in Sup Forums again

Heard it was incredibly easy. Still buying it though. Killer UI, OST and the art style is good, as usual

Why is it so fucking hard to make a yuri or at least yuribait game that has good fucking gameplay?

I heard this game is so easy you could play it with your eyes closed. For what fucking purpose?

The Japanese are notorious for complaining about game difficulty. So much so that devs have patched in Easy and Very Easy modes before

What's even worse is that the devs often include weapon DLC that lets you steamroll through everything without the need to actually farm for items.

The Atelier games ONLY put the hardest difficulty in the western versions.

u mad bro

Yes.

I live it!

I'm buying this exclusively for the art style and soundtrack

will pirate

I'm gonna buy it solely because MC gril is voiced by Aoba. Her voice makes me diamonds

there is no actual yuri in this game

What's the point of the game then? Who is this game aimed at? I hate it when good art and assets get ruined by shitty developers.

>No yuri in the game.
>Can't even have a male self insert who can henshin into a Karate Bugman that ride a sweet ass motorcycle.
What even is the point of this game.

>What even is the point of this game
Cute girls doing cute things?

Why do i hate Gust again?

When even bother when it will be ported to pc
Bought a ps4 for bloodborne and nioh alone

Hidden camera!?

It's out on PC in two days.

Don't buy NoA2 you retard

I'm never buying Gust games again after what they did to Azure 2.

>no price
Will probably be $79 ca

What did they do? I stopped following gust after nosurge

I'll pirate it but I don't see myself finishing it

/m/ pls, I thought you and your little sister /cure/ didn't fight anymore.

>All these realistic style same-face underage girls.
This game was a mistake.
Can't even get my dick hard with that.

They look like mannequins.

It just isnt the same compared to full 2D.

>realistic
what

But well, I'd prefer them younger.

It's realistic lighting and shading on unrealistic models.
It doesn't look real or anime.

>Quality of the combat deteriorated from the previous game (lower framerate due to forced Nintendo Switch compatibility, from 60fps to 30fps)
>Servans fixed at 2 for each mission (the remaining slot is for a companion) Servans can transform into weapons but this is not implemented well so Aluche can only switch between 3 weapons in total during the mission. This means no deck switching. Also, certain Servans are needed to get past some obstacles on the maps...so if they're not in your deck, you will have to return to the hub to switch out, however, in doing so you progress time in game!
>There is a time limit on the game (like with Atelier). The moon phases force you to progress according to a tight schedule. This means limited grinding/ looting and a feeling of being rushed.
>Combat is repetitive and camera angles still bad
>The OST is not up to GUST's usual standard
>Transformations removed completely (although there are special moves possible with your companions)
>Arena no longer a feature
>Apparently, the studio switched up the staff from NoA, so a Musou game developer influenced the game's action
>Not actually yuri unlike NoA, lot more of dumb bait dialogues

Now post the last panel.

Oh, you are right about that. It would actually be a nice transition from the comcept art to the in game models if not for that.

>average Japanese schoolgirl
>becomes aryan upon powerup transformation
heh

I really want to because it's so pretty but it's way too short and even Japs didn't like it.
That's two major red flags there.

It's Precure style transformation, at least those kinda actually keep the identity of the hero hidden, different from Sailor Moon ones.

What's with the obnoxious color contrast?it hurts my eyes.Is this Gust's attempt to make the game look next gen?

How do you know they didn't like it? Amazon Japan doesn't count. I've heard it's like 30 hours too which I'm fine with tbqh

wait, girls have penis inspection day too?

Because it didnt sell of course. Last time I read on mediacreate, BR only sold like 40k. For an anime game with this budget, that's really bad considering the first NoA at least managed to sell 90k and that one had a much lower budget. Gust on the other hand was hoping this would be the next Persona, but with cute girls.

>most ports are shit
>but once in a while you end with a good one
>but you never know until after the fact

Musou All-Stars had a really good port so I'm confident this one will be a disaster.

Aww shucks, it had a lot of potentials when I saw some gameplay videos before release. Bad OST and time limits is a nono for me.

Are you winning so-

Pls respond this time, how was the first game yuri and this isn't

they rook same to me from the outside

Last KT pc port I tried was DW4 Hyper.

30 hours for a game with life sim elements and (I assume) lots of cutscenes, it hints at experience devoid of actual gameplay.

So what else do you fucking do in it?

God, why is nu Gust so retarded?

I watched some gameplay but didn't realize it had life sim elements. Does it work on a calender like Persona? 30 hours does seem a bit short then. Still going to give it a shot

Why are they ALL two piece bikinis!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>awful art style

His art style is actually good in 2D form. Worked well with Atelier Rorona, Totori and Meruru.

Have no idea what Gust was thinking when they made Blue Reflection, all they had to do was follow the atelier formula for 3d character design.

Me on the right

based