The switch is so powerful

>the switch is so powerful

This is actually disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesystemrequirements.com/game/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do people still play xenoverse? Are there more playing on 2 than 1?

I dunno but those jaggies are fucking embarassing.

Well the Switch gets both technically since you can do Xenoverse 1 missions

How much is the port?

PC version has jaggies too and turning on FXAA doesn't do shit

They both have a pretty decent modding community so I would assume so

I have never heard anyone say the switch is powerful in the context you are trying to imply.

It's a powerful HANDHELD. Show me a better looking game on a handheld that isnt nvidia shield shovelware.

BTFO

DELETE THIS

>shilling this hard

Dude, the game looks liek ass

PC version can run up to 4k. You lowered the res and took a pic to troll.

Can you play it portable in 4k? This is the dumbest thread.

upgrade your spongebob laptop, this looks like shit

Fuck off OP, you got btfo

Is XV1 even worth buying now? I heard the XV games rely heavily on online servers and I think I heard XV1 servers were shut down.

Nope, you can google it and see that many people experience the same shit, there are even guides to try to improve it.

Why do you type like a nigger chimping out? You posted a very deceptive image utilizing the fact that you can make any PC game look bad by turning everything down.

It's a tablet. It's amazing it can do this much.

Op, can you sell me on this game? I mean I'm not a huge Toriyama fan, and I haven't seen Dragon Ball since I was really small. What's this game like, and why do I need it?

Mhm and the whole point of your topic was to start consolewar shit with the Switch

You got BTFO and now you're in Damage Control mode

I like playing it on the switch.

Well to be fair, Xenoverse looks like absolute ass no matter what you're playing on.

Even with mods and a reshade Xenoverse 2 still doesn't really look that great. I don't have FXAA on, but all it feels like it does is smear the screen and not actually handle anti-aliasing.

raise the internal resolution

You replied to the wrong person and I did no such thing, I have all the settings maxed out and was running it in windowed mode because I couldn't get a screenshot. My monitor only goes up to 900p and the game looks shit even with everything maxed out, even New Vegas has better anti-aliasing support.

Game looks like crap everywhere

:3

fuck you faggot that's still weakgo fuck off

How's the performance?

That is nowhere near too weak to be able to play this game at maxed out settings

gamesystemrequirements.com/game/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2

You mean DSR? I bumped that up to 4x with 100% smoothness and not much difference.

I forgot I also enabled MFAA, but again, seemingly no change.
This one I used reshade's SMAA though.

Steam gets 3k on xv 2 but only 500 for xv1.

Why do I never see anyone online anymore?

Are you on a multi lobby? I see lots of people on PC. There are probably more on ps4 and xbone

XV2's switch version apparently has XV1's story content in it. make of that what you will

It's pretty lazy, though. The content is copy-pasted from the first game tit for tat, right down to the same pre-rendered cutscenes, except with your XV2 patroller on top instead of the XV1 character. Because they couldn't be assed to actually make something with that.

Then again when you've got nothing to import a save from, I guess it makes sense as a limitation.

I've got the PS4 version and it's full of low res textures and jaggies as well. They cut a lot of corners in development, clearly

No replies bc this post makes perfect sense