Ledyba

Dodrio

Fuck off to /vp/ you furry autistic virgin losers
no one will ever love you

get well soon user

cute saur

lol

I know its kind of an edgelord pick but this guy will always be number 1

Pokemon is one of the most casual and normie games. If you think only virgin losers play than you must not go out much

I wish reporting this thread would actually do something, why even bother having rules on this shitshow anyway

kabutops
for qts paras

>waves at you

Good taste

Dude there is a thread about sucking arcaus dick on here. I think that's a bigger priority for u

they made a containment board for you faggots for a reason almost a decade ago

I refuse to choose you can't make me

It was mid 2010 user.

Which one is that? The only containment board I know about is /mlp/

Can't hurt the Pert

Brobat.
Of all the faggotry that plagues this board, you're going to whine about a POKEMON thread? Looking at the catalog, there are multiple threads revolving around DSP for christ's sake

yes, fuck your Chinese cartoons for children, we only care about interactive entertainment for children.

Weavile because it wrecked shit consistently in gen 5

Too bad it will never be a good pokemon unless Game Freak gives it a mega evo or buffed stats

Tyranitar was always a favorite, then it got its mega. Thank you Tajiri

Cute!

Several questions I'm sure that come to mind. Yes, yes, yes they do, and at least three times every day

Always on my team if possible. Love the design too much.

the cutest

female

It got a slight buff in SM because of its relationship to the Toxapex line, +10 to all three defensive stats. It's a start.

Nani

Gengar is cool too.

what's snorlax suppose to be?
giant bear?

a snorlax

Oddish a best

Best bear for me. I just wish he wasn't ridiculously weak to fairies.

or slow
or weak
or having the stamina of wet noodles

When one of your favorites from Gen6 has shit stats. Atleast it got me far in S&M's story someway or another.
-feelsbadman, (too lazy to post a pepe.)

I sense you do not belong here
Do not post ever again

shh

Always
>tfw was represented in mystery dungeon
>tfw canonically had the power to rival if not surpass legendaries

I remember when I was a young lad my mom had a friend who traveled to japan a lot and he got me the japanese gold and silver as a gift when he came back when it was like the weekend it came out over there.

I played through the whole game and even beat Red all while having no idea how to read the moonrunes. Every time a Pokemon learned a new ability I took a gamble it was Leer or something gay like that and took it every time. It added a whole new layer of difficulty that was pretty fun.

Forgot to mention in my post this nigga was the pokemon who got me through it all

That's really cool.
When I was a kid, I was a huge Pikachu fag, of course everyone knows you can't one in Gen 2 until post game so I needed an electric substitute.

Amphy has been my bro ever since. I was so happy when Gen 6 dropped and he was one of the first revealed to get a mega evolution

you like mudkips?

This cute mouse. Always and forever.