Proper fighting game when?

Proper fighting game when?

It came out 3 months ago and it's called Tekken aka the only FG left that doesn't use the old 2D system, obsolete since VF introduced the third dimension back in the 90's.

When it actually gets good

after one piece finally gets one

By that logic, It shoulda gotten a game months ago. AND there be a spinoff game for Vigilantes.

As much as I don't care for DBZ, I deeply hope the new fighting game does well so we can get a OP or WSJ fighting game in the same format

well not everyone has a combat quirk

like literally not everyone in that show, especially people in the main cast, has a quirk meant for combat, thematically it would be off, as characters like Deku, Bakugo, and the hot/cold guy would wipe the floor with everyone else

>By that logic, It shoulda gotten a game months ago. AND there be a spinoff game for Vigilantes.
My Hero Academia ILLEGALS has a glacial pace, even for a monthly manga.

Why does it need a(nother) video game? Why are you so desperate for shovelware? A lot of characters don't have combat quirks so they'd either have shitty made up movesets or something.
Just enjoy it being a manga.

Because the only game we have is shit?

so this the naruto of this generation? when will it crash and burn?

It's actually good.

People said the same thing about Naruto. It would not have had the impact and fanbase it did if people did not consider it good. Hindsight is 20/20 but Naruto was considered a good anime when it came out.

no hagakure no buy

No, that's literally Boruto and at least the anime is enjoyable.

The 3DS one isn't a proper fighting game?

>there will never be a one piece MMORPG where you form your own crew, explore randomly generated islands, maybe find a devil fruit, pillage, buy shit, fight warlords or be asked to become one etc.

>show introduces a character called the hero killer
>kills ZERO (0) people onscreen
>not even the fodder character he was introduced by
>kids fucked by three kids in an alleyway
Boku no Hero Fagcademia is legit garbage. Not to mention the first season is boring as sin aside from like three episodes. Good Jojo game when?

No, people said that about up to the Failed Sasuke Rescue finale.
Then Shippuden got dumber and dumber.

It would be better as something like the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games.

Dumb train of thought for fighting games. Make non-combat quirks into more unique characters.

I had a dream I was All Might

>Bitches about lack of genuine drama when asking for a fucking JOJO game

BnHA is a poor setting for a traditional fighter honestly. As others have said, many characters don't have quirks suited for straight 1v1 combat. There are huge disparities in what characters can do, their roles, and the ways they fight. Heroes do a lot more than fight and the versatility of your quirk is often more important than how good you are at stacking up a body count.

I don't know man, it's been pretty consistent. Naruto really wasn't.

Also the girls are great.

Sup Forums servers would be nothing , but Froppy's

when one punch man gets a game fist,a true hero game worthy fighter

I don't see your point, Jojo is dramatic as fuck. A bit too much sometimes. But at least shit happens in Jojo.

Sticky balls is a pretty overpowered power

Rule 43s of her I take it too?Yup naruto all over again

Froppy is the best

Neither was JoJo but the fighter was pretty good.

This, One Punch man would be perfect for a fighter. Also anyone else not a fan of the idea of a shounen jump fighter? Unless you only take characters from like 4 series, you'll end up just having one or two reps per franchise and it'll just end up being underwhelming. These type of games benefit more from having the entire series playable.

>3Dfags with an inferiority complex
Every time.

>Rule 43s

the non combat characters will most likely be support characters or characters that does a thing during a special move or something.

Give a moveset to the guy who has you do anything he wants after you answer a question.
Give Mirio a balanced moveset.
Give Twice a moveset.
Lastly, give Ochako a moveset. Hard mode, don't have her use the move she used in the School Festival arc.

Idk. In Naruto they never acted like ninjas, in this show though they actually act like heroes.
And the show mentions how not every hero acts like a hero
unlikc Wizardto

DO NOT POSE LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE. It looks super weird and people will laugh at you.

That's why it needs to be a fun run around type game idk
maybe a lego game

Naruto was also good for a while.

>43

>Dramatic as fuck
Yea, if you never turn your brain on in the slightest.
Especially for 3 and 5.

The only good part of Naruto was Gaara vs Rock Lee. That's literally it.

>43

>he didnt read the good translation of part 5
Literally the most Kino part.

>Guy who barely has a quirk gets knocked out by three guys with overpowered combat quirks while he was actively trying to avoid killing or permanently harming two of the three

I really feel bad for people who didn't reread Part 5.

nice 43 there user well done

this desu
if he wanted to kill them he literately had them all frozen. He could have done it easily.

>overpowered Gary Stu's vs. underpowered villains is a good thing

OH FUCK!

>It's a school activity arc followed by a villain attack arc episode

Team Kakashi vs Zabuza and the Chunin exams were good, and pretty much everything without Sasuke was decent, get off your high horse.

Hey villain, have you ever heard these words?

Go beyond!

The manga's a monthly issue, but yeah, the anime's better, if only because it's in the regular style and the characters don't look like weird cherubs.

PLUSSSSS ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im sure he did he went there

>Fighting game
Fuck that shit, most of the fun in the series is about the world and being creative with Quirks. An adventure game or something would be better, same with One Piece.

>Using power levels in a fighting game
ACTUAL fighting game lore doesn't even follow that principle.
You can have a guy so fucking OP that he handicaps himself just to have an interesting fight get beat by a guy that's so shit he's not even allowed to win a fight in his own ending cutscene.
All they have to do is make interesting movesets from the material they're given.
Also most of Class 1A and the major villians and adults have powersets that are easy to make fight moves for.

hopefully never, this is as generic as generic battle shonen shit gets.

But user, don't you know that's what makes Fagcademia good! It is the best completely safe trope filled waifubait shonen on the market! That's what makes it good!

>My hero academy xenoverse
>make your own hero and quirk
HOLY SHIT!!

user they gave Phoenix Wright a moveset, they can come up with moves for those characters.

>Team Kakashi vs Zabuza
>Chunin exams
>good

>Half the fun of the show is the weird and varied quirks and characters
>Force people to pick from a very limited slot of attributes
No thanks

Why don't they just shoot the villains?

>open world explore the city
sold

Most of the villains are strong enough to avoid bullets.

Araki can't convey fight scenes for fucking shit. I can't even tell what's going on here.

this is true,damn my dream are kill already.Can we have eugenics simulator atleast?

Because killing is wrong.

a datin sim where you pair the heros and can fight with there kids or something

thousands of combination between heros offsprings off the base hero we have at the school
>it's highschool no legal
fuck

All the police in the latest arc brought guns with them but couldn't use them due to quirks.

>Best girl gets little to no screen time.

Mista go blood on his face and he can't see, he shoots him to push him back. He then shoots his foot to finally throw him off his feet into a broken street lamp. The broken street lamp proceeds to stab him through the air hole.

Honestly I didn't think this fight had too good of a flow either.

DELETE THIS

>Rule 43s
>The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it
Okay?

>He's hard....all his specials are strikers of people he brainwashed OR he's the Shang Tsung type where you do the input and it calls in a certain character for a certain amount of time

>Mirio's intangibility powers work like Yoga teleports and Yang's Kaihou. Base him around mobility and evasion except for a move based on Scorpion's teleport punch.

>Noob Saibot

>Make her a grappler that uses her gravity powers. Also she has a move that does no damage but puts the character balance for a second or two

>Mfw can't wait for All-Might vs One for All next season to be animated

I fucking told them for years they only thought it sucked because the translation was shit, people come off of fucking duwang and then see english that looks okay and readable and they think oh this translation must be decent, it fucking wasn't and it's stained part 5 forever
thank god for jojo's colored adventure

>Adventure/RPG
>Your Quirk is determined by the game asking you about your parents, which determines your base Quirk
>Then it takes you to your Quirk registration and allows you to refine the specifics further
>Experience is spent to upgrade your base stats, representing your Quirk growing more powerful over time with continuous use
>Commission the Support Item companies for items that alter how your abilities work

I'd play it

Cringe

pic related deserves one first

Sea of thieves.

I know, it's not fair.

>yfw United States Of Smash

invisible girl's hero outfit is fucking 10/10 top tier design

I fucking love zatch bell! I feel you user!

>Dialogue consists only of "TOMODACHI, TOMODACHI, TOMODACHI"
Didn't even bother to read the manga after watching the anime.

>Boing?

Her regular hero outfit or her full power hero outfit?

You fucked up user.

The anime is generic trash, the manga is probably the greatest shonen of all time.

>the manga is probably the greatest shonen of all time.
that ain't kinnikuman

Right now it's not as good as Naruto when Naruto was at its highest point of quality, but it's consistently better than Naruto. Mostly because right now it's really fucking short

>Sup Forumsermins like generic academia
As expected from scum like you.

Her and Ojiro fought Snipe right? That matchup made no sense, they were supposed to be against teachers that the student's quirks were ill suited to fight, but Snipe uses a gun, a sight based weapon, and Tooru's quirk is that she's invisible.

@391180715

I pose like this all the time when I greet friends
to be fair I'm pretty tall and /fit/, so maybe that makes it better?