Has Sup Forums noticed Phoenix seems to be progressively more and more fed up with the legal system as games go on?

Has Sup Forums noticed Phoenix seems to be progressively more and more fed up with the legal system as games go on?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/10/judge-slams-victims-for-tots-black-men-fear/25604929/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's no shock since he lives in the US where the biggest criminal, Crooked Hillary still hasn't been jailed while the legal system is trying to race bait by painting cops as racist and that every nigger dindu nuffin like with the MSM painted Trayvon Martin.

that's cool but i don't know how would feel playing ace attorney on anything other than a ds.

>I'm a Lawyer!

>I'm a good lawyer now!

>Time to get serious, no Fucking around!

>This Fucking legal system is getting bullshit

>Are you fucking kidding me, this Fucking country of Cavemen

Play any of the phone ports of either DD or literally released yesterday SoJ. It works completely fine and at better resolution.It's basically what it originally was back at the GBA days for Japan

Dont you fucking toy with me you piece of shit

I played 1-3 on wii

Apollo is progressively getting younger too

Same. They were really great ports actually.

>Nick gets on a train to go to work
Day1:
>Whats with this chick, shes dressed like shes going to a mardi gras. I hope shes not one of those fucking stoner hippies, oh fuck shes sitting across from me, act cool nick, act cool "H-hi"
Day 2
>This fucking faggot in red took my favorite seat, but jokes on him, I get to be in the back with this underage girl. Score.
Day 3
>Great now this fucking blind laser cockmonger took my favorite seat. Ugh and that creepy hippie chick is sitting across from me again, can this day get any worse?
Day 4
>Nick walked.
Day 5
>Yeah, favorite seat, finally but this fucking redhead wont shut up about ehr emotions and shit, like man, thats normal for you women stop trying to make me sympathize for you, sheesh.
Day 6
>I'm fucking done.

What about this cover?

That's a fake article right

"HEY YOU FAGGOT, WATCH OUT FOR BLACK METAL CRANES. THIS LOSER IN THE HAT LIKE EVERYONE IN THIS GODDAMNED CITY IS APPARENTLY FUCKING BLIND HOLY FUCK."

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/10/judge-slams-victims-for-tots-black-men-fear/25604929/

Do you really have to ask that question in our modern legal system where everything amounts to muh racism and is run by libcucks and sjws?

You can't blame Phoenix becoming more and more depressed of the legal system.

well he lost his job for 8 years

Whens he gonna marry Maya? It's been years

Phoenix will go full on JC Denton and become a terrorist to fight against the country he loves way too fucking much. Mark my words.

He won't because he doesn't have romantic feelings for her. Maya does for him though.

So why does Franziska constantly whine about how Edgeworth doesn't follow "the Von Karma way"? Did hearing the news that her father killed Edgeworth's own fucking dad in cold blood not leave an impression on her?

I would be hyped for this but I doubt it will ever be in English

Probably because he's the closest thing to a brother she'll ever have.

tfw you will never hold pearl in your arms and protect that smile

Alright fine, but that doesn't explain why Miles doesn't tell her to back off with her guilt tripping about how she isn't like her dad.

He knows she has her moments where she has a fit and that she'll one day realize it wasn't his fault.

The next AA game should have a case where Phoenix is accused of going Postal and slaughtering dozens of innocents in a crowded building.
The twist is he actually is the bad guy

>does for him though.
where?