Play Online Game

>Play Online Game
>Try to treat people with respect and be nice
>Try to have empathy for other players, especially those on my team
>Understand that everyone is just trying to play the game and have a good time
>Children who lack empathy for other people do not understand that the actions they taking are ruining the game for everyone else
>They don't fucking care
>They continue to grate and wear me down until I am forced to deal with them
>Until I am forced and dragged down to their level
Why does this keep happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3pfsCS7fWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the actions they are* taking are
Sorry.

That's not just with games, that's with humanity in general.

why dont you ignore it

yes ! you are right. !

I want to fuck Rei

The description indicates you may have played this game at some point OP.

B-Bafael?

you're not the only one.

>Asuka thread is up
>starts Rei thread

youtube.com/watch?v=i3pfsCS7fWI this vid but with more Rei

Mute report and move on. Don't touch the poop

Find decent people and play with them exclusively.

If you need a reason to be angry, you will get angry for no reason.

I know people get "heated" when playing online, so I never mind. You can't change human nature.
I still treat everyone with respect and remain nice.

But then again, I've never played LoL, from which I've heard the worst tales of toxicity,

>Every single class is ranged
>Except Warrior/Bandit
>If you play a warrior/bandit, every other class(since they are ranged) can kill steal you
>Literally the only thing you can do to prevent this is ask them to leave, or leave yourself.
>Since the game is primarily populated by 13 year olds, who are incapable of empathy, they won't ever leave if asked.
The perfect example.

Honestly, the best way to calm a situation like that down is to turn it against them.

>you guys suck ass we're losing by a lot
>hey man, you're right, we gotta coordinate a lot more

With griefers, I've got no plan of action. If someone is actively looking for a way to make everyone miserable, there isn't much you can do to stop them.
Besides doing shit in game of course (reporting people who team kill every round, or otherwise).

The situation I am referring to is one in which a guy on our team messed up, I told him calmly and politely how he could improve in the future, and the instant the next round started, without saying a word, he turned to me and teamkilled me.

>abuse people in a game
>blame them for making you do it
can we get empathy filtered

>Until I am forced and dragged down to their level

Get off from your high horse bitch. You were never above them if you "forced and dragged down" to their level.

>piss of a guy in a game
>he teamkills you
>be so bitter you make a thread about it
Cmon man.
To address a fuckup someone has, it's a lot better to address the team as a whole with a means to improve than to single one guy out, even if it is just his fault.
That guy was probably embarrassed he got singled out and killed you in frustration.

>They continue to grate and wear me down until I am forced to deal with them
And you somehow can't find the mute or ignore button?
'Why does this keep happening' indeed. eva was shit

Here is exactly what happened.
>Playing Siege
>Guy is alone and gets interrogated by Caviera
>Tell him that next time, if he is being interrogated by Caviera that he should warn us so that we can deal with the situation
>Also assure him that it's okay, it's just a game and we all make mistakes
>He team kills me.
I was nice the entire time. I had empathy for him and politely told him what he should do next time. I forgave him nicely for his mistake. And he team killed me and was booted from the game.

"Forced to deal with" means muting them, but if they take it further, I was kindly warn them that if they keep going it won't end well, then if they keep going I find some way to ruin their in-game experience, or in one specific case, ruin their life.

>caring this much

if you were forced to mute them for being a pest, yet they still continue doing some faggotry its your duty to ruin their game
i thought this was common knowledge

You've gotta choose the right game with a small, tight-knit community.

Phantasy Star Online has good players.

Anti up
Double down.

Teamkill them untill your auto kicked. I have 0 tolerance for Australianism in my video games.

they dont care

This, or group up with a small group of like minded players that aren't retards. Relying on randoms to not be idiots is like trying to push a boulder of shit up Shit Mountain.

>Play game
Found your problem.