What the heck was this all about?

What the heck was this all about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCBZ1lO-Z9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have you heard of this new site called google, you lazy fuck?

A bunch of underground hackers fighting a major corporation that had intergrated themselves into the majority of society as well as other hackers.

god the only design In like here is the full-faced mask guy.

it didn't feel like that, it felt like cheap charade

Well they had to pad it out because it's a $60 game.

Castro Street

Edgy memesters from all colors of the rainbow fight da powah n shiet.

Odd Future by white people

This is the most cliche thing I've ever seen

gen x worships black culture as they should also 3d modeled textured vagibnea

A company filled to the brim with social justice warriors made a video game to try and influence young vidya players to their false narrative by falsely portraying the 'evil right', mostly through creating fake caricatures.

a game not taking itself very seriously

>not taking itself very seriously
this is the eternal excuse shit games have

memes
youtube.com/watch?v=HCBZ1lO-Z9g

Better bash every Japanese game then

the problem with a lot of Jap games is that they actually take themselves very seriously

A company's response to being told their previous title took itself too seriously.

Despite what Sup Forums might say, I actually liked this game. It was much better than the first. The game had it's really dumb cringy moments, but had fun gameplay.

Not even their psychological horror games are supposed to be taken 100% serious. I can't think of a popular Jap game that doesn't have goofy stuff.

There are few games that I dislike, but only one that I HATE. That was Watch_Dogs.

Having said that, I pirated Watch_Dogs 2 few months after release out of curiosity.
This game is AssCreed1 -> AssCreed 2 level improvement.
Great variety in missions and levels, interactivity on a level of a good immersive sim, great freedom in ways to tackle problems, some really good environmental puzzles (though they become quite trivial later on).
I liked the characters, but that's up to personal preference.
I didn't care for the story, I busy doing random bullshit in the open world.

Too bad I'll never get to buy it. UbiShit doubled the Steam regional price.

black guy gets profiled as a threat by very smart computer then kills company that made computer to prove he isnt a threat

fucc dat nigga danald tromppp

Watch dogs 1 plot
>I will find and kill my wife's killers
Watch dogs 2 plot
>AYO HOL UP HOMIEZ FOLLOW MY MEDIA WE ARE DEDSEC YA KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?

Antifa normalization.

You know if this was 10 years ago, this image would look cool as shit, but nowadays they just look like hipsters trying to look edgy.

If he kills people then that was on you. You can play through the game nonviolently.

who knows

Kinda reminds me of American Wasteland honestly.

i liked watchdogs 1 and played it 3 times,
i enjoyed it more than the singleplayer campaign of GTA 5

Pretty sure it was satire considering the actual villain was a nu-male, the Donald trump stand-in was only relevant for one mission and the secondary bad guy was a tranny

That Trash Can that dude on the left is leaning on is awesome. Why don't more people make cool looking artist trash cans? They're everywhere I mean they ought be art. Either way that Trash can has more character than everyone else in that whole pic.

I genuinelybelieve that is a trash can and if it's something else they screwed up their design

Hell, the Trump stand-in seemed more like a Hilary stand-in.

way too cringy for me
couldnt even finish it

I have this game but it's horribly optimized
>1080ti
>i7 7700k
>can't even maintain 60fps on 2k