What was the last straw that convinced you not to listen to Sup Forums? Pic related for me

What was the last straw that convinced you not to listen to Sup Forums? Pic related for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQc-Nt8wpLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the console is objectively terrible but it has a wonderful library.

>a wonderful library.
I'm not seeing it

This feels like it should be worded the other way around.
You gotta admit OP, naming it as a sequel to the Wii was the main reason this console died regardless of any lack of third party support bullshit.

I don't care about third party games on Nintendo systems, the first party ones aren't any good either.

>Best horror game
>Best plateformer
>Best crazy action game
>Best jrpg/open world

>>Best horror game
what, FFV? That game sucks
>>Best plateformer
nope
>>Best jrpg/open world
nope

it has Splatoon, Luigi U, MK8 (now redundant thanks to the Switch), and BotW (also on Switch) and that's pretty much it

Why do you make this same thread every day?

Why don't you go ask this user?

>FFV sucks
If you have bad taste, maybe. Name a best horror game this gen

>Plateformer
Name anything better than DK Freeze

>JRPG
Name a jrpg and open world better than XCX

You can't.

t. underage retard who never looked into the library

>Name a best horror game this gen
The Evil Within
RE7
RE Rev1 and 2
>Name a jrpg and open world better than XCX
Persona 5 and GTAV

Forgot to add: I'm talking for this gen

Because that user and the Switch shill OP are both Nintenbros and they never go after their own

>Evil within

Good contender but the ending and beggining bring it down

>RE 7
I've yet to try so maybe

>Revelation
Nah. I like them but they're basically action game.

>Persona 5

Maybe if the gameplay wasn't shallow and if the story characters and setting weren't rehashed garbage

>GTAV
It's good but nothing fantastic.

>if the story characters and setting weren't rehashed garbage
...and XCX's story and characters somehow aren't?

>tfw only game I loved on it was, ironically, Devil's Third
I still haven't played FF, though.

Should have bought ps4 or waited for switch.

that's a very strange choice
what have you played on it?

The sodequest are generally good and the lore's pretty intersting. You also don't spend an insuferable amount of time reading worthless repeated dialogues because the game treat you like a retard

Ever since Nier I have ignored Sup Forums's opinion regarding Jap games, the weeb bias for them renders any recommendation meaningless. It's like someone into scat telling you you should eat shit because it tastes really good. They are just a freak with a revolting fetish.

HD Zeldas, new Zelda, Pikmin and Mario Maker.
Now I remember that I was going to play Bayonetta too, but I'm scared to play slashers on vanilla pad and couldn't find Pro.

>he sodequest are generally good and the lore's pretty intersting
I strongly disagree, most quests are boring and predictable
>You also don't spend an insuferable amount of time reading worthless repeated dialogues
XCX has a ton of worthless dialogue, dude.

You should just hack your Wii U and play them man, you install them right on your home menu and even play online just like legit games. There's also homebrew apps like HID to Vpad that let you use other controllers (over USB adapters or network) if you don't want to buy a pro and don't want to use the pad

I have "switch" in my filters so I've never seen this thread bedfore. I'll add this thread to the list.

>HID to vpad
Now I'm interested. This is exactly what I needed. Going to hack it asap, thanks, user!

No seriously user I really want an answer why you're calling out me and not that shill OP who posts everyday. Is it because he's a Nintenbro like you?

I want one but dirt cheap. why the fuck is it still more expensive than an xbone? This piece of shit should be like 30 bucks by now.

Playing on the pad is ok even for action game I found.
Try out W101 too, it's pretty good.

>Most quests are boring
Even then, it still generelly better than P5. Even the main story is better than P5's.

>XCX has ton of worthless dialogues
Like ? Tatsu jokes and ?

>Like ?
most sidequest dialogue. Tell me one thing you remember from that shitty forced sidequest where you have to help Lao's teammates out after he ditches them

It's out of orduction, it's only going to get more expensive.

>ven the main story is better than P5's
alright let's not get carried away now.

It's okay, but my hands start to hurt when I use it actively. For slower games I place it on my leg, so it won't bother me much. I just like to play for at least 6 hours in a row.

Nigga, I've almost 220 hours in XCX but I've been playing on and off for a year, I'm not going to remember dialogues from early games. I do see what sidequest you mean.

But there's plenty of great sidequest, like the animal attack on the water facility, the blood lobster, the final tournement, most of the man-non quest, the Telethia related quests...

The grand setting easily carry it imo. P5 offer nothing new, you have no mystery and the twist is pretty much "lmao here's your big final monster "

>The grand setting easily carry it imo
setting =/= story

The setting affect the story.

Well yeah but XCX doesn't really do anything interesting with its setting in the main story

I owned the wii U, I liked the console itself but the library was severely lacking despite having a few good games.

It's sad that it's only recently when I understood what Nintendo fans were saying when they said the console was designed around fun and it really was from the UI albiet being kinda slow to Miiverse to the first party games, the wii U really was designed all around the idea of fun and I've started to miss it. The Switch just doesn't speak to me like the wii U did and it's unfortunate, you can literally feel the lack of Iwatas influence in the new console, it almost feels like it exists for the sake of existing. God dammit I really miss the wii U and browsing Sup Forums on it and also hombrewing it for gamecube at the end of it's life. I don't think we'll get anything as special like the wii U again. My main gaming platform is PS4 right now and despite the library being fucking amazing right now and the future line up, the console itself it'snt fun like the wii U and Nintendo ecosystem is and it really did balance out the PS4 when I had it. I hope they bring back miiverse and add apps to the Switch and slowly advance the console to something that can truly replace the wii U for me spiritally and physically.

Here's to the wii U, you deserved a better chance and you have me lots of fun, just wish you had a bit more games n dat.= but whatever.

>Encounters several aliens
>You're a robot john !
>Cool fight against robots and ayy lmao
>Final twists

It's nice and the sidequest add even more great stuff.

>Easily hackable
>Can play every single Zelda game (except 3DS ones) on the same platform
>Mods in Sm4sh
>Free online
>Dont even need a Wiimote anymore to get to GCN emulation
I can see why NintendoGAF went on a "the Wii U fucking sucks buy a Switch" campaign back in spring

>>Dont even need a Wiimote anymore to get to GCN emulation
???

Albion online. Never again.

>Sup Forums nintenbros vehemently defend the wiiu as best system of the generation
>Get one
>Within a month I've drilled through anything I found interesting on the system.
>Sat almost untouched since.

I just don't like nintendo's stuff anymore. They don't really justify having their own hardware anymore. They don't even use the gimmicks they push with their hardware properly.

There's a lot of the best games of this gen on the wii U. I have a vita and can play most of the interesting weebshit on it, which leaves very few things on PS4.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQc-Nt8wpLw