What was the point of the pauldron and greaves?

what was the point of the pauldron and greaves?

it makes more lewder

Failed attempt at killing her popularity in Japan

another fucking saber wow

I need to see more high level armour

Nero was literally the first Saber clone

That's the OG saberface.

I'm surprised this thing hasn't shown up in Grand Order yet. They just had a Nero event, too; you'd think it'd be perfect timing.

>whats the point of women wearing any armor at all

absolutely zero point and for fantasy purposes only

a clone of a clone is still a clone

Why are they all the same fucking girl but with different names? Why don't they just make different girls?

Mordred my dude

because this particular girl is very very good and everybody nasu loves her!

Is Extellla it's own universe? Or do i need to play Extra or something?

How many Sabers are there?

UMU

If you bros keep questioning why anime girls wear lewd clothes then y’all really naive.

Arturia
Nero
Mordred
Arturia Lancer
Mysterious Heroine X

And that's it unless you want to count Alters or things that are just silly like holiday versions.

You forgot Jannu

Extella is a weird case where it wants to be a new thing, but is also the third entry in the series. You are expected to know all the characters and the world they inhabit, as the game doesn't explain any of that. I'd say at the absolute minimum, you should play Extra first

>this whore outfit
i hate neo-TM. can we go back to arcueid times pls.

To defend from footsies and aerials

You forgot Okita.

Hell, I'll take going back before FGO, if I'm honest.

She looks like a prostitute!

not enough detail in chinese cartoons to make them look different

they arr rook the same to me, no fuckin joke

This is just the OG Saber, there's various other Saberfaces (Okita Souji, Jannu, Umu) with their own variations. Nero at the Beach just got released.

Good god the switch version looks awful

its fun tho

They tried 5 years ago and it flopped

>counting things that are silly

Why is it always the female artists who comes up with the most lewd designs?

I jumped into Extella with only a basic idea of what FS/N was about and with next to zero knowledge of Extra and I still got through it just fine. It doesn't outright explain anything from Extra but I drops enough hints and clues that I was able to piece the relevant information together.

>Switch controller caked in dust

At least Jannu's saberfaceness had plot relevancy...sortof

>program lifeforms inside a giant VR computer
>what was the point of the pauldron and greaves?
Nothing. Just like the rest of her clothes and armor.

Isn't it confusing though? Why dont they just make new characters like they're supposed to? Or at least always have this character with this same face / body always be named "Saber" across all timelines, like Nintendo does with Link

There actually are a lot of characters, especially now with FGO. Even before that you could get a solid fighting game roster out of the cast.

The problem is,characters like Saber, Archer, they're so iconic, and well designed, that they basically have an industry built around them.

Well, the Arturias are all the same person from different points in her life (plus event ones like the Christmas one). Jannu looking identical to Arturia was a plot point in F/Z, so there was actually a good reason for that. Mordred is a direct clone of Arturia, so again there's a reason. Nero and Okita are just because Takeuchi has a Saberface fetish, though. Don't expect it to end here, either.

BB is a straight improvement over Sakura.

She doesnt seem that iconic to me. Just another standard hot anime girl

And good luck trying to make a game without Gilgamesh in it.

Not really. Most Saberfaces are jokes anyway

I mean, that's your opinion, but holy fuck, the amount of money made off her and her design alone disagrees with that.

As well as plenty of other characters. Archer, Gilgamesh was just mentioned. You'll also hardly ever find a Fate product without some version of Rin or Sakura prominently involved, either.

Takeuchi may not be a good technical artist, bu het has a mind for aesthetics that grab people a way few individuals of his (honestly) limited skill set are capable of.

fukign delet dis

Shit, even Shirou's finally starting to get his dues, after the 2006 anime damaged him.

We're living in the age of Shirou

He's the only TM male lead people actually like.
Shiki's a sociopathic rapist and the guy from Mahoyo was just buried with his game.

>doesnt think Saber is iconic
She's basically THE waifu prototype. I dont think a single other character has had such an impact on otaku culture

Nah, Asuka and TEH REI made a bigger impact, they're what any person thinks of immediately when they hear the word waifu.

I like that slut loli with pinkish hair a lot

No way.

Why are there two angry manjews?

MUH VENUS

Caren and Bazett dress Shirou up as Angra in the HA epilogue and that's why it's there
It's a fucking stupid image

Why is Orleans so fucking long

Am I supposed to be a nerd and just piggyback off of some random cunt's herc

>Orleans
>long
Ooh boy, you're going to love Camelot and Babylon

How the fuck would you get those full body tats on the guy? Well whatever.
The image is funny but it is really reaching. That'd be like counting the Sabers from F/Z and F/SN as separate.

aids encrusted hemorrhoids are a straight improvement over sakura

Reminder that everything Fate is retarded

we need more

>rin clones
>gil clones

yes or no

>questioning the clothing of a slutty servant infused with a slutty Roman goddess
SAIBAAAA
VENAUSS

We need more slut versions of the females

>Reminder that everything Fate is retarded

I'll take any amount of Rin possible.

But that's part of the charm.

yes

this

and arguably Haruhi

we need mommy rin, rin alter, and mommy rin alter

also saber/ruler gil

Saber Classic
Scythe Saber
Nero
Mordred
Saber Lilly
Saber Alter
Saber Lion
Mysterious Heroine X
Mysterious Heroine X Alter
Master Artoria
Okita Souji
Artoria (Lancer)
Artoria Alter (Lancer)
Devil Saber
Galactica Saber
Ultra Heroine Z

There are literally enough variations for a Holy Grail War where every servant and every master and even a Ruler/Avenger combo if we needed one is Saber.

>picking anything but rejecting it

Does anyone else imagine Takeuchi's house being completely covered in drawings of Saber?

And him doing creepy shit like running his hands over them/whispering to them/attempting to feed them?

>stopping the birth of a baby who has done nothing wrong

Wait the original protag is Archer?

>implying he doesn't dress as Saber

...Hahahahaha.

Oh boy. About 13 years late on that one.

I loved that scene in Heaven's Feel.

I think Mordred's design came after Nero. I don't remember if they showed his face or just Saber's face in the Fate/stay night anime out of symbolism.

mordred being a clone of saber has been a thing since the start
only difference is that mordred was meant to be a guy at first

I know Jack shit about this series. Just the general concept of the grail wars, some of the characters names and personalities, and that it originally had sex scenes. I know Archer and his name not being known or whatever. I just figured it was because he was their OC that they didn't have a historical figure to use as an alter ego.

Mordred's design technically came first, but it wasn't finalized. It was just in side materials.
Mordred wasn't even a girl until Apocrypha

This series looks fucking retarded

The amazing thing about Extella is that the more you know about extra universe the worse it gets

Nah man, it's the crux of the Unlimited Blade Works route.

In Fate, he's basically an aloof, mysterious cool-guy, who performs a heroic sacrifice near the end. In the second story though, you find out he's a very troubled individual with a lot of questions, regrets, and grievances, and this all comes to a head when given a chance to really interact with his past self.

Make no mistake. While the grail war is a nifty concept, FSN is driven entirely by it being Shirou's story, and coming to understand his various answers to "what does it mean to be a hero?"

Okay, I'm proven wrong.

Translate it weebs

Right - good at rapping
Top - would rap
You can figure out the opposites

Y axis is each character's willingness to participate in a rap battle.
X axis is how good they'd be.

>niggermiya
>on right side
what did their mean by that

Everyone will be Saber. EVERYONE.

>Gawain at the very top
Of course.

Is this a saber clone, or a suped up version of Nero or something?

No it was fucking retarded and shirou shouldve just told him he has issues and shouldnt just let fucking satan be born because he feels hopeless

You know, is Gawain in Avalon?
>being forced to listen to his trash-talk for eternity with no way to make him shut up
This sounds more like hell to me.

Kerry, get off the internet.

When are they gonna release CCC in the west?

>Satan
Angra is a nice dude though