Sup Forums, what videogame are you playing? It's 4:00 in the morning

Sup Forums, what videogame are you playing? It's 4:00 in the morning.

what is the point in even going on anymore

nothing right now what game should i buy from either steam origin or gog?

I was playing Tooth and Tail but the story mode became pure RNG bullshit with the AI blatantly cheating and I gave up and got sad

Now I will watch japanese cartoons because I can't even beat a singleplayer campaign of an indie RTS

I don't play video games

>00:49

go to bed total biscuit you got chemo in the morning

foxhole

war is hell

Nothing
I'm about to go out to buy Peach Beach Splash and Mary Skelter.

well if it's RNG it's not your fault

it's 10am and I'm replaying dangan ronpa 1 before V3 comes out tuesday

Just finished the newest season of Bojack Horseman and now I'm going to either play the new Doom or some matches in TF2

MW2

>Tfw 130 games on steam
>unable to play 80% of them due to shit computer
This is torture, my charger broke for my main computer and the replacement got lost in the mail. Im so fucking bored waiting for this shit to come in its been 3 weeks. Fuck neet life.

that feel when I've started a ton of games this year and actually finished maybe three of them
D:OS is fun and all but I'm afraid I'll get to a point where I drop it for whatever reason and never come back, like I do with every other game

the fap and go to sleep game

is that one multiplayer? ;)

I'm playing talk to qt on facebook because I'm taking a break replaying starcraft 1 campaign

Nothing right now
I just beat Knack though, wasn't very good honestly
Not sure what to play now though, only game I have in progress is Persona 3, but im stuck on a tower boss, and im not sure what other game to start

start an SMT game

mercenaries, ghost bear, jade falcon or wolf?

>clanner scum

a VN, grisaia no kajitsu.
I drank half a bottle of vodka and dont feel sufficiently drunk, plus I have a 13 hour shift tomorrow with a 6am-230pm shift the following day.
Thank the devil for vice or I wouldnt make it through the week.

>mercenaries can't pilot clan mechs

This one.

Shit is SO cash.

The Patrician original or the pleb 'Remaster'.

You better not fuck this up, senpai.

Also, StarCraft takes priority over QT22/7s.

Im planning on getting into SMT games as well, just not so sure i'd get super into it when im already trying to avoid P3

Nothing because i just started on my new job. I still have work today but whne i come back I'll rest for a while and play some tf2.

Depends on what game you start with
Nocturne, SMTIV (this game's beginning until its second boss is very difficult for some reason, so be wary), and SMTIV:A are pretty fine starting points

Been going through the Final Fantasys lately, since I never played them when I was younger
Currently on FF8, just got done getting the Ragnarok.

I more mean that P3 features the press turn battle system and stuff like demon fusion that mainline SMT has, so it'd be just going to more of the same
Although i'd imagine demon fusion wouldn't be as fucking frustrating as P3's persona fusion

SMT handles the press turn system differently (earlier games flat out don't have it, but I wouldn't recommend starting with them), and you gain demons through talking with them rather than randomly. Demon Fusion is also much better both during and after Nocturne--SMTIV, for example, lets you manually decide what skills to keep through fusion, and allows you to search through a good variety of options. IV:A gives you more stuff, as well.

I'll keep that in mind then
I do enjoy what i've seen of the press turn system so far

I've been working like a mortherfucker and i still have to work today but after that ill play some tf2.

sauce?