That one retarded "friend" who says hello every time you log in

>that one retarded "friend" who says hello every time you log in

Hello

>good afternoon

お早うございます

Haha good and original yoke thank's user¡

don't friends greet each other?

STOP SAYING THAT

Better than a "friend" who adds you but never talks to you, and doesn't even invite you to join their game.

>Haven't even finishing initializing the program
>Hello! :D

still better than a friend who constantly invites you to every game he plays and sends sad emoticons when you don't accept

I don't even greet with my best friends, there's no need to

hey

sup

This, at least they're giving you some attention

goodbye

yo

What's the problem with that?

He's just being friendly.

Konbanwa.

This He's just being friendly

Only normalfags do

>wa

ha

I miss having friends who would say hi to me all the time. It reminds me of whenever people wanted to actively talk with me. Im lonely.

fuck being friendly, i dont play vidya to be friendly. I play vidya to escape.

sup :3

>that friend who only ever messages you the moment you start to play a game

If you're gonna be a drama queen about a simple greeting, just don't add people to friends in the first place

I don't add people they add me, if you think this is being a drama queen you dont interact with actual people on a daily basis

>friends

this is why i don't want friends

according to this thread friendships are hard and complicated

Bonjour

It's just a greeting, answer "Hi" and go playing, you sperglord

You know it won't end there if you greet back.

then don't accept the friend invite you autist

outside of social media when someone says hi, thats cool and everything, that's actually better than what most people do which is to not say anything

but to only say hi through a message is fucking psychotic, you just typed at me to say hi? go fuck yourself

this honestly

I like that person, at least someone is looking forward to seeing me, even if it's just some nobody online

Appear offline then you smelly autist

F I N L A N D
I
N
L
A
N
D

You are overanalyzing stuff, depending on what you are playing you can get a notification when a friend is online, so whynot spending 1 second to greet them politely?

Could also be what said, maybe they would like to play with you if you reply them

literally the worst country on earth i whince every time i see it mentioned online
if i was president id start a petition to send every nuke on earth to finland's major population centers

>he never says aything interesting
>doesn't care if i reply
>sends shitty videos and memes
why won't he stop Sup Forums?

>>doesn't care if i reply
He cares, he sends them because he thinks he's boring but doesn't want you to leave him.

kek probably this, is just being tsun

>not responding with a pointlessly vulgar insult.
L2game

but that's mean user

Go fuck your self you fucking spastic ass merchant

So you are the reason why that attention whore who posts the sad anime girl makes a thread every day?

It's certainly a possibility

sending meme links is the only reason to have steam friends you low test faggot

howdy

just fucking delete him off your friend list or tell him to gtfo, it's not that hard. why make a thread about him if he pissed you off that much?

you get upset because someone says hello to you, and I am to believe that he is the one who is retarded?

you should fucking kill yourself

Nah... my continued existence annoys you, which is just enough reason to live on

>taking steam friends seriously
we have some friendly banter once every few days or weeks its all good fampai, chill out Sup Forums. don't be that autistic weeb friend who gets angry at ANYTHING.

>having a friend that says 'hello' to you is worthy of putting quotation marks around the word "friend"
user it's time you learn what a friend is.

Hello!

Honestly tho, don't kill yourself, you are already dead inside so that's good enough for me.

but what if he's like 15, i don't want to crush his tiny heart

>that online friend who thinks you're a girl solely because you have an anime girl avatar and never do voice
Just....just always assume a dude until confirmation otherwise. And certainly don't assume that the whole fake stuttering meme is endearing in the slightest.

>that Skype erp pet that always says good morning as soon as she wakes up
>even if you won't be on until like six hours later

i know him irl, he's less autistic than me, he could easily find more interesting friends
they're all normie tier, he doesn't come here
when i send something i always have to explain it or he completely ignores it

why would you not delete them then? block them from contacting you?
i immediately way up their value to me and if they aren't worth it i block them

Do you happen to have a younger sister?

Hello

>doing nothing or downloading games for most of the day
>play the game i just downloaded
>get invited to a different game

This thread is really sad. What a bunch of non-problems.

>getting triggered from a simple word
LMAOing @ your life, tumblr autist.

Welp that was kinda easy. No wonder why people hate talking about video games here.

I have 5 sisters and they all want my dick, we have hot sweaty sex every day.

>ha